What are the best 15 inch laptops with 1050 or 1050 Ti graphics that aren't gaymen bullshit...

What are the best 15 inch laptops with 1050 or 1050 Ti graphics that aren't gaymen bullshit? I keep hearing about how the XPS 15 has piss poor quality control so what are the alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

xoticpc.com/sager-np6852-clevo-n850hk1.html
ultrabookreview.com/17143-asus-zenbook-ux550-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is anyone on here not a gaymur manchild or what?

Sup Forums is the board for shitposting and sick bantz. if you want actual help, go to reddit.

shoo.

Thanks for the bump, friend

No its just no one gives a fuck. Try google and doing some research

The only persistent problem I encountered was coil whining. There was also some screen flickering but it was fixed with newer drivers.

i wiped the drive on the first boot and installed gnu plus linux, never had the coil whine. that may be a windows specific problem

xoticpc.com/sager-np6852-clevo-n850hk1.html
idk

Asus ZenBook Pro UX550.
But since you're here means you're a poorfag and you should get a "gaming laptop" which are actually better price/performance ($1000 and below for GTX 1050 Ti)

Get a real laptop with Radeon Pro 560

I don't give a shit about the price/performance, I'm not going to buy a gamer laptop because 99% of them have piss poor screens with crap color accuracy, even the models with IPS panels

T470p

So... Looks like there's no problem anymore? What are you waiting for? Get this brilliant laptop now!

thinkpad e570p
ux550
yoga 720
Acer Aspire 7

You need to research harder cause you sound a lot like those whiners on youtube/reddit who just whinges for upvotes.

Lol

I saw a nice msi one that fit those requirements look into them

Precision 5 7000

I mean Inspiron

XPS 9560 is a good machine.

The thing with Dell is, never buy a first or even 2nd gen of their products. Also, they work hard at drivers (which also fail when new) but yeah, kinda annoying.

My advise would be to get the XPS and do a very detailed inspection upon arrival and if you detect any unusual search in forums (notebookreview ones are great) and then contact dell and demand a replacement or fix. When I had an Alienware they fixed a bad speaker in less than 24 hours and they went to my house. Pretty neat if you ask me. Especially after I experience the human trash and policies that HP support is.

There is an OLED model of the Alienware 13 and I believe dell includes a professional photo mode for the display to keep colors in check

>XPS
>poor quality control
Ok.

Get the $1599 XPS 15 at Microcenter. It's $200 cheaper than getting it directly from Dell, and you're pretty much guaranteed a Samsung SSD.

Their premium warranty is really with it. Got 3 years on my XPS 13 2in1. It was also really cheap (£980) because it was a "refurbished" model from the outlet, but it was basically brand new. Really happy with it so far.

Yeah but it can get pretty expensive, every extra year of warranty for mine was like $300.

typing this from a 9560, I love it to bits, the battery life (FHD) and everything runs great (IntelliJ, Visual Studio).
Do what these anons recommend, specially the detailed inspection.
Also if you buy from the outlet you can get Premier Support included for cheap. They send you a tech next business day and ship parts really fast if needed.

For me the 3 years were included in the price.

This.
I have a dual boot Linux and Win10 and the coil whine is only present when on win10.
The only thing you need to be careful of is the GPU on Linux.
Bumblebee doesn't work very well and at least for me, everytime I do a screenfetch or launch a python script withtherwise it's a beast the GPU disabled, the PC crash.
Otherwise it's a beast.

get alienware and install gentoo

Alienware have been stepping up their game but they're pretty needlessly thick and heavy if you're just going to get the 1050 or 1050 Ti configurations, might as well just get a model with a 1060 if you're going to get one of those.

Are thinkpad Es any good?

got a 9560 manufacturer refurbished from ebay, and only issue was the housefire-tier heat initially which was just sorted with driver updates. everything else was A-ok. you've gotta bear in mind that although there've been some quality control problems, theres gonna be so many more people complaining about problems than praising the good standard. Personally I think it's great, though if you wanted to use it for vidya (regularly) then probably worth going something else.

It's also the board for identity politics

Asus ux550 or Dell XPS 15? I'd get either with the i7 and 4k screen. I dont really care about gaming but a better graphics card is certainly welcome. I want this thing to last at least 4-5 years.

Sup Forums generals are great for casual questions. gl getting your post noticed on reddit

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ZEN+VEGA RAVEN RIDGE APUs AMD

WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY

Dell Inspiron 7567 Gaming

Vega is not efficient

Seems like the XPS is still the better option, it's more expensive though, unless you go for a Microcenter/Dell Outlet deal.

ultrabookreview.com/17143-asus-zenbook-ux550-review/