Post tech Sup Forums tricked you into buying

post tech Sup Forums tricked you into buying

only this tbqh. I really like it.

Thinkpad x230 5 years ago
It's been great; still going strong

Sup Forums tricked my into buying things made by AMD.

Thinkpad t420.

Slow, heavy, shitty battery life.

My MacBook Pro is much better.

What does that pic means? 2 heads is HT, right?

if you like it; then it's not tricking you into buying

Sup Forums didn't trick me to buy anything, while people on Sup Forums mention some interesting products I do my own research and buy it if I need it or want it or whatever, I don't buy things because people on the internet said so

Why? That almost sounds like you don't trust us techies on Sup Forums. Why don't you trust us? What happened?

A T61p, to be honest I quite like it, but the Linux's optimization for the 1900x1200p is a pain in the ass.

THIS

pi.
I sometimes think it's useless and sometimes think I need to buy even more. Currently using as Retro gaymen station with CRT but i might want a NAS, Kodi Box or portable shitposting machine with powerbank

What DE? Isn't Gnome good for high DPI screens?

Thank God I'm not a poorfag and I could afford a MacBook Pro!

Although I still keep the T420 for Kali Linux and PenTesting training.

Cinnamon for now, but I was also considering switching to gnome some time ago.

Forgot to say that now *fetch threads are part of my daily routine.

Fell for the nvme meme.

DELET

What's wrong with it?

Overall it's = RX 470 and costs a lot more. Well, the second part is not relevant now, because of miners.

Was it worth it?

It's a fucking housefire. My next card is definitely going to be Nvidia, probably the 1080.

All I do is shitpost on Sup Forums, watch chinese cartoons, play the occasional vidya.
So probably not.

How much did you buy yours for, because I bought one on sale for really cheap right before the eth boom. I should have bought more.

>All I do is shitpost on Sup Forums, watch chinese cartoons, play the occasional vidya.
Same. I haven't turned on my desktops/servers since I bought a raggedy old thinkpad. Made me realize how much of a waste they really were.

this and a thinkpad x41. happy with both. thanks Sup Forums