/csg/ - Chinkshit is kill edition

It feels wrong not having a /csg/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_672506.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/htmlview#
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
ebay.com/itm/40-20-Giant-Shark-Plush-Stuffed-Animals-Soft-Pillow-Toy-Back-Cushion-Kid-Gifts/122197359455?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=422451135489&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RegularOP got fired by his chink overlords

I ordered a nightlight to stop myself getting blinded every time I wake up in the night needing my diabetic piss.
gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_672506.html

Any highish quality watches which are recommended? Like £200 or so?

better no thread than no news just end your life OP not even a copy past of the previost thread FUCK OFF

I've got a Rodina automatic which gets a lot of compliments. They're about £90

why is ebay shunned here?
in scandinavia i usually get faster shipping, and even lower prices on many things compared to ali and gearbest

better off asking in i'd say you can never go wrong with a tissot, might not be what your after though

If you really want it, make it yourself senpai.

Gearbest deals for today are up
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/htmlview#

me2

It's a middleman.

Heh I have that camera! What a coincidence.

Seiko 5

is it safe to order high amp batteries from chink sites? for example a couple of 18650 batteries
how should one avoid buying counterfeit firehazards

what is this...

Various stores like FT/BG/GB sell genuine LG, Panasonic, Sanyo etc. It's safe enough to buy from them.

Also from appropriately rated ali sellers that make sure their batteries are genuine.

Buying some random battery from a random store? You'll get a 8000mAh (actually 500mAh at the rated voltage) fire hazard bomb.

Some anons recommended the KZ IEMs on Amazon in another thread. German Amazon has two version for the same price. KZ ATE (pic) and KZ ATE S. Specs seem to be the same, though the S version looks better quality wise. They have a mic and only cost about 2 bucks more than on ali. Should I go for one of them or order a different version from Ali? There seems to be a bunch of them.

WTFDAFUQQQ!!!!

damn perfect shark size

Can you guys recommend me 4.7"-5" phone with NFC and a 1080p screen? Redmi 4X would be dank if it weren't for the other 2 criteria

Get in the /csg/ discord comfy is sperging out again!!!!
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

where to cop

where is teeth

ATE S is the "sports" version with memory wire (bendable wire that holds its shape)

ebay
this baby shark is retarded and doesnt have any teeth

This general is tremendous

forgot link..
ebay.com/itm/40-20-Giant-Shark-Plush-Stuffed-Animals-Soft-Pillow-Toy-Back-Cushion-Kid-Gifts/122197359455?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=422451135489&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
there is cheaper on ali for sure

ok thanks

Why?

Protip: the version of KZ ATE S with the microphone doesn't have real memory wire. It sorta holds shape, but only the pre-defined shape

IT'S BACK

you're going to fuck that shark, aren't you

This is fantastic, I'm going to buy a case and leave them all around the local lego store

Don't bump dead threads.