How prominent are Jews in your country?

How prominent are Jews in your country?

>Ireland
>not at all

Not many, but they're pretty cool.

Unfortunately many are leaving due to mass immigration of muslims who they obviously don't get along with.

We have the largest Jewish pop outside of Israel iirc.
They're a small percentage but good citizens. Except for the Ultra-Orthodox who are basically shittier Amish.

Not many, fortunately they're leaving because of the growing anti-semitism in the population

We got the lazy ones

Unfortunately there was an incident a few decades back... I have literally met

Somewhat. The US is about 2% Jewish, but because Jews tend to be better educated than the general populations a higher percentage of our academics and entertainers are Jewish

Jews are petty based desu

3rd after israel and america

We accidentally expelled them and throw children out of their houses to the desert some centuries ago

Alan Shatter begs to differ, bud. Cork has an area called Jewtown too, but that's historical, to be fair.

Our king's adviser is jewish, we also had a jew running in the regional elections, not sure if he won or not

I'm pretty sure a synagogue in cork closed down a while ago
all those pro Palestine nutbags probably drive them off

>Jewtown
kek
the judeo-corkonian accent must have been truly disgusting

>Sweden
>They do their biddings in the shadows

The synagogue closed down, yeah. It's still there, though. I'm not sure if it was anything other than a small community dwindling due to migration and low birth rates. The pro-Palestine marches may have had something to do with it, I don't know.

We had a Jewish Lord-Mayor before, and there's a pub named after him in Jewtown right now - Goldberg's.

I'm ambivalent; I've never met a Jew in Cork in my whole life. I'd still take them over all the Muslims I've been seeing lately, though.

I don't think anyone in the world would rather m*slims over Jews

>USA, New York specifically

Jews everywhere. The stingy stereotype seems to hold true for most but also Jews are generally fair minded people. The less reformed the Jew the more arrogant and closed off from the rest of the world they are with orthodox being the pinnacle of that.

All that being said most of the Jews you meet are just regular white new yorkers.

Never seen a jew in my life.

Mexico has 60,000+ Jews. They're mostly well off and live in Mexico City (in particular neighborhoods too among themselves mostly). They're mostly Orthodox secular, I think. They're mostly involved in trade and academia, I think. Also, unlike other Jewish communities They mostly marry among themselves.

We never had jews.

I think most are in New York City.
The only Jewish guy I went to high school with was also the only black guy.

I think there are less than 1000. They were banned completely from entering the country until 1851 when pressure from Rothschild banks and their agents inside our country caused the king to remove it (seriously)

Despite the fact that there are almost none, there are some prominent jews in media professions mainly. Not quite as bad as Sweden, where they are VERY overrepresented but still noticeable.
I thought even more jews lived in USA than in Israel actually

I remember in primary school there were two muslims in the whole school, two brothers from Libya. They were just normal kids that hung around with us like one of the lads. Nobody even knew what Islam was back then. These days you have a couple of muslims in every class and they keep to themselves and don't integrate at all.

18,500 jews for a population of 18 million

All the cool jews leave for isreal and we're left with Sup Forumsesque jews who are leftwing politicians who push immigration and dindu nuffin

Sicilians are Jews in disguise.

fuckin 9/11 man

>How prominent are Jews in your country?

We don't have jews per se, we have our own kind of jews, a little worse i have to admit.

All communications in this country are run by 3 people

120 000 000 persons and just 3 communications companies

Everywhere in finance and hard sciences

Ironically the areas associated with Muslims in Dublin today used to be traditional Jewish areas.

I've been blown by a Jew.
Still never seen a hasidic one though

Did you give him your tip ?

A pretty small percentage of the nationwide population but much higher where I live. Probably 30-40% of my high school was Jewish.

Nah. It was the Sabbath.

Tar meg friheten til å kalle det en smule merkelig fremstilling av historien. Ja, Rothschild & Sons var en stor stemme i avskaffelsesprosessen, men du forstår vel at det var en bakgrunn for det hele? Finansminister Wedel Jarlsberg önsket å låne penger i London og gikk til Rothschild & Sons, som nektet å låne penger til en stat som diskriminerte mot folk med deres religion, forståelig nok. Flere andre banker, de fleste ikke eid av jöder, inngikk en avtale om å ikke låne bort penger til Norge inntil de avskaffet paragrafen. Wergeland, en smart fyr, innså at det var både inhumant og ulönnsomt, og fikk paragrafen fjernet.

Jeg er ikke jöde engang.

>Belize
>nonexistent

kek so we got australians

They are almost non-existant. In the XVth century all of them were forced to convert to catholicism and abandon all their culture and rites.
Nowadays, those who may have jewish ancestry don't even know what a jew is and think they are just a branch of middle eastern "towelheads"

Life is pretty ironic

They're as pretty much on par with the Muslims here.

Is it true that most jews are left-wing, hate sports and are in general "hype nerds"?

>Unfortunately

>black jew

Poor bastard. Bet he was a sodomite too.

A picture is Dave Spector

This Jew is called a Japanese back ruler

He tried to cut Osaka off from Japan