Do you think our ancestors would be proud of the way our countries turned out?

Do you think our ancestors would be proud of the way our countries turned out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
tourosynagogue.org/history-learning/gw-letter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>America
>now spanning all the nice parts of the continent ocean to ocean
They'd like it
>anti constitutionalism and atheism at an all time high
They wouldn't

Basically they'd be proud of late 1800's America. They'd be disgusted by the *current year*

My ancestors fled Ireland in the early 20th century to avoid taking part in their war for independence

I don't give a shit what those pussies think. Also they're long dead

The founding fathers were hardly christians, though

No.
Europe is kinda ours now, but we fuck up our own country for that.

Germany
No, I'm glad my grandpa isn't alive to this shit going down anymore

>jews holding significant political power
>no slavery
>no blacks relocated to panama either

First theyd be angry, then they would laugh and then they would cry.

"The Founding Fathers, Deism, and Christianity.
For some time the question of the religious faith of the Founding Fathers has generated a culture war in the United States. Scholars trained in research universities have generally argued that the majority of the Founders were religious rationalists or Unitarians."

In what country do jews not have a significant population?

Imagine those Germans who died before Wilhelm II took over

They probably died thinking their Empire was on the cusp of dominating continental Europe

To be fair it depends on the ancestor. My great-grandmother from Norn Iron would be pissed knowing that my uncle married a Catholic for example

>we got bitches on the beaches
>there is plenty of beer
>soccer is not on the best but we still have our teams
nice and comfy they'd be proud

>does Poland still exist?
>answer: yes
So yes, they'd probably be ecstatic.

No

But they do, just with self-loathing, multiculturalism and autism instead of the expected Prussian work ethic, ordnung and autism.

You know Germany actually dominates continental Europe, right?

But your genetical ancestors weren't Polish, but some slavshit from Russia/east europe proper

Really? Germany is totally invisible culturally. Economically the influence is strong, though.

wut

>caring about your ancestors
I don't even care about my immediate family

I was thinking more Prussian military domination rather than trade domination

>implying modern poles aren't slavshit that came with the Russians

Definitely not of me

i'm not even the main character in my own life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland

The letter that preceded mentioned you were born under a certain sign. And what would that be?

>muh großgermanisches reich
fuck off

Basically all of them were my dood. A handful of them were some flavour of deist which was trendy among lefty intellectuals at the time.

God no.

Kek no

Mine, no, the revolutionary cuck faggots that wrote the constitution, yes.

Poland is and has been slavic you mongol

probably not

I dont mean to shit on you, cuz I like Brasil but do you realy think theyd be proud with all the corruption,favelas and general fucked up-edness?

They would be relieved that Croatia has no imminent empires on its borders, but every chimp out they and we ever had revolved around Bosnia. The crown was given to Austrians to restore our rule there among other things, two plots and a revolution, as well as constant parliamentary reminders. All for our perceived royal rights on Bosnia. So they would be pretty fucking disappointed with the current situation

They would burn us all in a big pyre to be honest.

My ancestors wanted Australia to be a white paradise I do think they'd be proud though in some ways convicts built a nation you can be very proud of eventually earning their freedom.

Most definitely

Nope, they would kill must of us take over the country.

>1TB SSDs

they should be proud

who the fuck are your ancestors?

>must of us
most of us*

>canadian
anglo-saxon, in which case, responsible for practically the entire world

you are ok, but leaf and ancestors? what am I missing

Hard to say. I mean, sure, the country is kinda fucked up, but at least it didn't break into ten other countries, which almost happened every other day back then.
They would be very angry at all the racemixing, that much I'm sure of.

Americans/Canadians/Australians are basically just new models of Englishmen.

ooga booga where the shamans at would be their response

>Really? Germany is totally invisible culturally.
I think Germans being self-hating has something to do with that. If Germans appreciated themselves more, their cultural influence would be much bigger.

No, they would be utterly repulsed

>back then Argentina used to be like this
>Now it's full of Bolivians and other shitty immigrants

Not really

No but I don't care

Everything's fine and dandy.

I honestly think our Euro ancestors wouldn't feel anything at all. They'd just board another ship and emigrate again to another country.

It stil is a white paradise faggot

Yeah I think they'd be pretty proud except for the whole shitskin and SJW stuff. We've done very fucking well for a country of our relatively small population

But yeah, If Sir John A Macdonald were alive today and watched CBC for a few hours he'd go into a drunken rage and murder weedman

And now you're an atheist in a secular country lel. Kek. Your ancestors would spit in your face.

No, I don't think so.

Do yo really think they'd be proud of niggers, SJW shitting your country, retard and corrupt politics. Invading smaller and weak countries and fucking with people on the other side of the world?

It's easy to point fingers m8, but your country is as shit as everyone else nowadays. The difference is how much you can hide.

Literally no ancestors would be proud of the future of their country. It would be too weird and different for any of them.

And you have to accept that after you die the country is going to get really weird and different from what you'd like too.

They would rage hard

Forget ancestors, you're a disappointment to your parents.

My country was created by the French to counter Austria so I sincerely the four or so people who agreed to unify the various states would give a shit about modern-day Italy.
Our job is done, Austria is completely irrelevant and France is still going strong.

I think they would cum buckets for 1950s America. Institutionalized racism, the country being the beacon of freedom and democracy against the ultimate tyranny of communism, the bongs being effectively a puppet states of the US, country full of proud nationalistic white people, biggest economy on the planet by far, etc.

I sincerely doubt*

Their reaction would probably be along the lines of "haha why the fuuuuuuuck xD does the federal government have so much power xDDDDDDD"

Germany

>jews holding significant political power
tourosynagogue.org/history-learning/gw-letter
>no slavery
>no blacks relocated to panama either
Many founders were anti-slavery

I'm sure the founders would be very proud if they were told of the US' standing in the postwar world.

I don't know, most honestly no Mexican really knows.
After José Vasconcelos was named the first secretary of public education there's some historical evidence that he manipulated and changed bits of Mexican history in order to make an institutionalized "WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIT". They hid the least honorable facts about our heroes, and made an almost brainwashing ideal of almighty beings that rescued us from the oppression of the Spanish crown.
But in reality our heroes are shameless bandits, corrupts and vicious men. So...
Yes, they'd be really proud of us.

>I think they would cum buckets for 1950s America
this

I think most of the world would still love 1950s America. Where did it all go so wrong?

Less whites.

He's a dumb shitskin. They'd be like this

>the country being the beacon of freedom and democracy against the ultimate tyranny of communism
a lot of freedom was given up to fight the reds lad, the monitoring of even just your typical left-wing activist was literally Stasi-tier at times.

>I think most of the world would still love 1950s America.
Then you should love the products of the 1950's like Hillary and Bernie.

>decide to look up jose vasconcelos just now
>find an article comparing his beliefs to aryanism.

You posted the flag of our vassal you imbecile.

Literally all of my ancestors were paddy Northern Irish alcoholics or inbred French-Canadian countryniggers.

I think they would just be pissed off that Quebec is still part of Canada and that a lot of Canada has really anal alcohol laws.

Our longest serving Prime Minister, William Lyon Mackenzie King, when brought back to life and seeing his beloved country would conjure the spirits of the netherworld to decapitate and disembowel every canadian whilst burning everything down and salting the ground to prevent anything from regrowing here.