Do the Chinese hate Muslims as much as Whites?

Do the Chinese hate Muslims as much as Whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123
youtube.com/watch?v=TaWNIuboddw
ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslim girl with her Asian husband / child

Chinese are the most racist people I've ever met.

reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123

what do you think

youtube.com/watch?v=TaWNIuboddw

China's Hui Muslim Minority Attend First Friday Prayers Of Ramadan

Whats Hui ?
Its BUTTHURT from turkic invasion, East Turkestan will be free son.

ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498

china has muslim long long time.
chinese says muslim " hui "

Hui is Muslim Han.

Yeah i know i mean, ethnic chinese muslim very comfortable, but ethnic turkic not. its not about religion iits about East Turkestan

they constantly shoot muslims and put them in a death sentence, breaking up big christian churchs with diggers, suppressing falun gong and raping them in interrogating.

the ccp is afraid of all religions and has been fucking them up

most chinese are indifferent of muslim or any relgion so they don't hate or like any reglion more than the other.

the openly disliked reglion most disliked is F**** G*n*
For reasons I can't discuss.

this jap is talking about the goverment not the people of china which is not asked by the OP.

the question was reated to the chinese people in general. see

more.

when I taught over there my student would pretty commonly and openly tell me how much they hated them.

Why shouldnt i talk about the government.
Its obviously relevant to the climate there, because many patriots have overtly supported the CCPs policy and many people, especially those in rural areas, have believed in it as anyone can see their hatred and blindness against Japan influenced by the CCPs propaganda in CCTV and every other media. Its exactly the same story.

Religion needs to be terminated, especially islam/muslim

Hate against Japan needs no CCP propaganda.

Chinese people have grandparents who tell them the horrors committed by the Japanese every time they meet them.

if it's to replace it with communism, well then no thank you.

>CCP
>communist

Once those grandparents fully die off the hate will remain.
Oligarchies, and dictatorships need an enemy that they can believe they are better than, otherwise public opinion will drop, and they will fall out of power in some manner.

China and India's population transition

Tripled in decades...

you should glow out of those incredibly sentimental melodramatic narratives. it sounds fucking corny.

everything ccp does against those gets released in public as positive reports through almost all media in the same way as they deal with japan, despising any one of them as enemies of china and its people, except for a few of local news papers.

not only against japan but there are also no exceptions about muslims, christians, falun gong, tibet, america, and anything that has a potential to be a fear or a future enemy against ccp. and they also mainly use the "enemies" as a scapegoat to hide their own faults of politics.

America does the same thing with China. What's your point?