Since there is no pcbg up I will just start a fukken thread

Since there is no pcbg up I will just start a fukken thread

I'm trying to buy a used 970/980 but I can't find anything at non retarded price, what is the AMD veersion of the 970/980?

There is any downside if I come from a 770 and I FUCKING HATE IT BECAUSE IT TAKES 240W LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING ENTIRE NIGERIAN TOWN and even with my 750w I got black screens and shit when it decides to kick the bucket

And yeah I'm from the yurop, you can't find a 1070 under 5xx€ so buying new stuff is retarded for a 1080p 60fps user like me

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/LGZrbj
tubegoraDOTnet/vid11370473-Berry-Cosplay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you ould have just made a /pcbg/ you fucking idiot
kys

sounds like you need a new PSU.

I got the 770 because it was cheap but this shit alone is increasing my power bill more than its worth

The problem is that you've got a chinkshit psu that retards like yourself think are good because they've got unnecessarily high wattage

If you lived in Germanistan and had to pay 30¢kwh and played 4 hours a day, you would pay a whopping $8.90 a month you retarded faggot

Its some bronze CM PSU, you can't find any of the meme PSU in the europes without paying more than 100 bucks for it

>but this shit alone is increasing my power bill more than its worth
No it's not you retarded nigger

sauce? for research purposes of course. might want to base my robot waifu off of this specimen.

Since I'm sick of it and I can't play PUBG/android butt on decent settings with it, it worth pretty much nothing

Doubt your whole setup uses more than half that rating.

Yeah I bought this because it was cheaper than a 430w seasonic back in the day

>white panties
YES!
>no bulge
dropped

Something's fucky if you get blackouts.

My former cad had no issues but it just died, its something about the retarded power consumption of the 770 or maybe the card itself is dead, it was used too

Can you just tell me what is the equivalent of a 980/970 in the ayymd world so I can look for it on the used shit shops

sorry but i'm not a fagget. i want my robot waifu to be a real women.

REMINDER!
Traps are for closeted faggots

that would be a 390/x or 380x, both of which wouldn't lower your power bills

>390/x or 380x

that shit is worse than my fucking 770

no it's not your 770 is doing worse than a 270X in some games.

furry then

Watever, subhumans here want more for a 390 than the 1060 brand new cost

I will just remove it and use integrated intel, fuck gpus

Just get a 1080, best price to perf atm.

Just get the copypasta for the /pcbg/ OP and start your own, I'd share it but I'm a dumb phoneposter ATM

>murrican bitch doing the japanese they-are-killing-a-pig moaning

Why

Oh yeah, a card that is 80% of my salary to play at 1080p/60fps, why not

980ti is still 30-40% cheaper than a 1070 over here

New build will not show up on my monitor. What do I do ?

Is that a dell ultrasharp and a DP cable?

There is your issue

No it's an HDMI cable

pcpartpicker.com/list/LGZrbj
good,bad any changes?
trying to keep in under 900

I have $4000 to build a machine for AI research. What should I build?

stupid question but did you set the monitor to hdmi in its osd? i had to do that with my asus freesync display. its osd had set it to default to dvi but i had to set it displayport.

Who is this seamon deamon?

did you turn off igpu in bios?

then you are fucked up, dell ultrasharps have horrid issues with DP but it should werk over HDMI

Need sauce.

What the everlovingfuck is up with that price on the ssd?

I'm so sick of this I might just buy a fucking 1060GB for the price of a murrican 1070 and fuck it

I can't post to bios
I have it set to HDMI

do you have an hdmi cable? Can u use a tv or something?

S A U C E ME NIBBA

Build a wall around it.

>80% of my salary
stop playing video games and go get a better job, user. If there are no jobs in your area, move. I say this as a person that spends a good 25hrs a week in games.

R9 290/390

I think it has to do with the fact I'm using hard drives from my old computer, my case also has busted usb 2.0. I'm gonna go buy a new case and hard drive

Did you plug the hdmi into the motherboard or the graphics card?
Did you plug in your 8-pin cpu cable correctly? Check again. Check a third time.

1k€ is a decent salary over here, it can't be helped

I've used multiple monitors

800€ for a GTX1080

Bronze is codeword for braindead

what said
IDK much about hardware, but that SSD is definitely twice as expensive as it should be

Source:
tubegoraDOTnet/vid11370473-Berry-Cosplay.html

I'd say the still picture is almost better than the video

817, actually

>a cap of the original video is better than some shitty streaming downscaled service

No way

Wait for 2xxx