One click away from this thing, convince me not too Sup Forums

One click away from this thing, convince me not too Sup Forums.

Are you sure the screen is big enough for a full-fledged desktop UI? I've seen tablets larger than that.

Can you put Android on that? I think it would really shine with Android.

do you NEED it or do you WANT it?

but does it come with an iridescent velcro wrist strap?

Watch some reviews, there are a ton of usability issues. Basic issues. It's a waste of money.

too - also or excessively
to - indicating something

scaling is horrid

ThinkPad

>too

When it was a indiegogo campaign, they bragged how it can run Ubuntu, but even after some time, when everybody has received their unit, I can't find a single video of it actually running anything other than just booting it from usb and 'yeah, it kinda works'.

I'm not sure, that's kinda' what makes me hesitant.

I don't think so.

I want it. I travel for work domestically and internationally and thought it would be a good way to phase out my dying IPad.

...would that be a selling point?

You don't think they'll patch everything with time?

Suck my dick.

I'm waiting for a next generation with a cpu that's not completely underpowered, other than that it's fucking magical

the designers of that layout have to die right now apart from that looks pretty comfy for a 120$ device

This is basically what the BlackBerry tried to be back when they were cool, A mini computer that fits a pocket, But atleast the BlackBerry can call people and use mobile data

I wish they would have incorporated a swivel screen, I want it to function as an e-reader too but I think I'm asking too much from this thing.

Five hundred bucks

I'M GONNA DO IT Sup Forums I SWEAR.

I just wanna' pull a computer out of my pocket and play counter strike while I wait at shitty airport coffee shops, is that so much to ask?

>I just wanna' pull a computer out of my pocket and play counter strike while I wait at shitty airport coffee shops, is that so much to ask?
Go for the Win then, cheaper and has actual gamepad built in. Also Counter Strike is going to run way faster having to push less pixels.

>five
>only atom inside

dont do it, im the white side of Sup Forums and people are baiting you into buying it! care! owww wait they are telling you to not buy it.

>Build cheap gaymen PC
>Use Moonlight to beam into it from your phone
>Buy cheap bluetooth gamepad and/or keyboard

>Moonlight
what did he mean by that?

>$500
>five h u n d r e d freedom bucks
I can understand maybe the GPD Win since its much cheaper and has a clear purpose (gayming). But this is neither cheap nor serves any useful purpose

is that a trackpoint? I want one too.

If you want to play gayms just get a switch or something. I've heard that GPD Win has too many issues for $500 device.

It's not like counter-strike is actually playable with those controls anyway.

I love the idea of UMPCs but after reading a lot of reviews of different ones I'm now starting to think it's just a meme, not a practical form factor. If you want a decent small laptop get an x220, that's what I have and it's perfect, keyboard is amazing. I used an 11.5" hp mini 311 before I got the thinkpad and it was ok, but lack of clitpoint, terrible trackpad, terrible keyboard, horribly underpowered N270 Atom now make me wonder how I ever managed to use it at all because it's total shit compared to the x220 which is barely even larger.

tl;dr: this:

The Win is only about $300, and switch has >nogames vs pc library + emulation on the Win

>"GDP Pocket is such a product, it's not only has luxuriant appearance like Macbook, but also super light and very small"
>"It can be taken away at any time like a mobile phone in your pocket."
>"It can be taken away at any time"