What does Sup Forums think of (((ideas))) people? I personally think they're a bunch of entitled shits

What does Sup Forums think of (((ideas))) people? I personally think they're a bunch of entitled shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/the-fact-and-fiction-of-randi-harper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

Meh something like 75% of what I do is "ideas." I can't do the stuff my colleagues can, at least not as well as they do. I'm just good at directing their skills toward productivity.

What bugs me about (((ideas))) is that they only generate work with little or no accompanying value. There should be a balance between having ideas that make life easier and ideas which make life better. Their contribution is to make life harder for workers and not any better for consumers.

Kinda like OP, eh?

Most ideas are shit. But if I hear a good one I might make some money.

"anything" people shouldnt be a thing we can only save our race by working as one mind

This can't be real

this is old as fuck, dumbass

First idea: let's censor the internet.
I that was a joke but youtube seems to have taken it to heart.

>"I should be able to upload whatever I want to your servers!"
yes, Americans really are this stupid

You are thinking gratis servers, we are thinking libre. Fuck off, amerika is the best

Women were told that the things they are good at are not things they are good at, and, moreover, are not dignified, so now women are instead sticking their heads into all sorts of things they are not good at and have no natural capacity for and screwing up the whole world as a consequence.

Who's the whale with the blue hair? One of these things is not like the others.

>tfw you're in that picture
>tfw it was before you stopped beinga pussy

Look at that beta stance.

Ideas are cheap
>Bad ideas with great implementation can yield good results
>Great ideas with poor implementation can yield bad results

It's a PR stunt by Google. The real point is to contain their useless diversity hires in their own little sector of the company so they can't interfere with the skilled employees. It's kind of like the Dilbert principle, where companies use management positions to prevent morons from ruining things, but continue to have them on board because they are trustworthy.

The idea that companies will sacrifice the bottom line for the sake of liberal politics should be very amusing to anyone with basic knowledge of economics. If they seriously decide to go that route, the market will kick their asses to the curb and a superior competitor will take their place.

By 'over-including' females into one place to attempt to tackle sexism, don't you end up back where you started with gender segregation?

When you say the idea is amusing, do you mean that it's entertaining or laughable? I agree with your expectations for such a company's future but I hope you don't mean to ignore those which already have stepped onto that path.

Identity politics have always been inherently paradoxical. They're currently the product of post-structuralist retards that think personal biases are facts.

>The idea that companies will sacrifice the bottom line for the sake of liberal politics should be very amusing to anyone with basic knowledge of economics

People make suboptimal and even harmful business decisions all the time.

A little of both. Companies do rarely step down those kinds of paths for real, but they always suffer for it in the end.

man I'd fuck zoe quinn so hard

with protection of course

That's Randi Harper.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/the-fact-and-fiction-of-randi-harper/

These women don't care. Google has tons of money and they want a piece of the action. It's a modern day protection racket. Companies like Google pay up and these harpies tell everyone the company is great and not at all like those other horrible sexist racist companies.

me in the middle ^__^

Hideo Kojima is one

koji actually makes shit tho

those aint ideas people, they're the people who sit in the meetings with ideas people and interject with some buzzfeed tier ramblings about "inclusivity"

>tumblr queens
Is same shit that 3d princesses from Sup Forums
2d is the only anwser.

>It's a modern day protection racket.

Yeah, that's a great way of putting it.

I want to anita and zoe to gangbang me

>Let's play: Spot the Feminist

LOL soooo diverse. haha

I think I know that guy on the left. That has to suck be only 1 of 2 males on that team.