The average American woman now weighs almost 170lbs

The average American woman now weighs almost 170lbs.
Since the average female American height is 5'4, that means the average American female BMI is 29.2, just a bit under obese.

medicaldaily.com/average-american-woman-today-weighs-same-average-man-60s-so-imagine-how-heavy-todays-338428

>lbs
>'
Why did he mean by this?

about 1.8 chimpanzees

thats fucking fat

Not to worry burger friend, you guys just need a few more movements about 'body acceptance'.

The memes really are real

1) Average height has increased since the 1970s
2) About 1/3rd of the US population is Hispanics / Blacks
3) Hispanics / Blacks in the US are the most obese people on the planet. I actually think Polynesian nations are the fattest but their populations are so low, they dont really matter in the big scale of the planet.

Why are Mexicans and Blacks so fat in the US? Really makes you think...

food deserts and shieeeeet

I dunno if it's just me, but when I visited the US, it seemed that obesity was more unevenly distributed, ie, more exceptionally fat people and more fit people to balance the average. Here, it seems to be more even, where everyone is somewhat fat

I'm from a Hispanic family and I can tell you for a fact if you are in a family reunion and you don't have fat rolls visible they start to shame you and tell you how anorexic you look and it honestly is an insult to the parents because then it seems they don't have the money to feed you tons of food. So that's why Hispanics are fat as shit.

As for blacks. They just love fried food.

please delete this

Friendly reminder that whenever some American brags about getting laid or having a gf they're talking about literally obese women.

Is because of the white devil opressing food down their throats

>1) Average height has increased since the 1970s

Except it has not.

>you were born to late to explore earth
>you were born to early to explore the galaxy

>you were born in the best time for chubby chasing

Too thick

>chubby
That's literally obese what the fuck are you American on vacation.

Lol that's actually pretty funny, tell your family
that fat fucks die faster tho.

>like girls over 100 lbs
end fat enabling. end feeding and breeding.

LoL, tough shit.
You obese POS.

I can get down with this

poor people get $194 per person in foodstamps each month, more if the person is a child
they have 6-8 children and get like $1500 a month in foodstamps

this
american women are not 'chubby'
I like chubby chicks(T H I C K) and a lot of women here are way, way too fat