If you are an uni student, how long can you usually take summer break in your cunt

If you are an uni student, how long can you usually take summer break in your cunt.
Japan, almost 3 months

>summer break
how about every fucking summer

Right now been 1 month off, still 1 and 17 days off left, feels good

How do you Mexicans spend summer vacation?
trip?

Sure, many ive met rent houses with pools and stuff outside of the city and go with friends
Myself i only gather with friends to have junk food and play videogames, right now its complicated to spend time at downtown with all these protests going on

From April 28 until September 6

>all these protests going on

pity you what kind of protest?

Teachers are against the new education reform, today one sparked in the elementary school across the street.
Tomorrow 4 mega demonstrations are schedule to happen, so I guess no going to Tech Plaza tomorrow either

k, enjoy your rest of vacation

T-thanks

We get four months off, but if you're getting a real degree you'll have an internship anywhere from 10-18 weeks during this time.

You don't because you're a debt slave

About two weeks because of internships

4 months for me

i go back to my hometown

Why Japanese every comment get this kind of hater comment??if you dont wanna talk with us,just dont browse Sup Forums which is for weeaboo and Japanese.

Summer is 3, winter is 1.

>tfw had spring term
>only 2 months :C

(months), if that needed clarification.

Same here

I am going to work for hotel as a part time in local vacation area except dating my gf and hanging out with my friends since the wage there is $15/hour to make money and experience customer service and I can go to beach too.

We get most of July-August off.
In September there is this exams month when you can take all the classes you have failed till then.
New term starts early October.

>almost 3 months

then you are either not Japanese nor attending a good Japanese university.

>except dating my gf

American proxy

It's self-depreciating, was not aimed at you Kenji.

> 5.2 alpha Japanese with qt white cream skin gf

oi I hate you.

>5.2

>5 foot two

ahahaha

you mean your gf has light skin? that just means she's weird and doesn't go outside

> that just means she's weird and doesn't go outside

only alpha guy with gf knows this fact.
Japanese grills wear t shirt with long sleeves avoid x rays to keep their skin white
an which means you are clearly a virgin.
Enjoy virgin in the summer of 2016 hahahahahaaa

What's this jap saying now

Amen

>5.2
>alpha
Nice one
Even my grandma is taller

cool plan nihonjin bro, wanna go for a drink when i come to japan with my gf to teach english? double date

do you call her babushka

does she wear the headscarf

does she make you blini and meatballs

Yes, no, yes

>3 dead grandparents
>1 senile grandmother

feels bad, man.