Tell me about America, Sup Forums

Tell me about America, Sup Forums.

NO!

your homeland is our hat, oh wait im telling you about your country good enough

It's the land of freedom and prosperity, Canuck.

It's a nice place.

Everything between New York and California should be avoided

You're the expert

Daily reminder

Pretty accurate map btw

good continent, i like it here

>implying the Americas are one continent

I knew we'd hear from some pendejos from Central America and South America.

"But, but, but, my CONTINENT!"

Hah, fuck you putos, no one outside of Latin America pays any attention to your stupid blubbering about how you're "American" too. There's no counterpart to the word "estadounidense" in any other European language. Give it up, cabrones.

I've been living here for 26 years and I've never been shot, not including my time in the military where I actually was shot at.

But in normal day to day shit I've never been shot at. I avoid niggers like the plague though

>I've been living here for 26 years and I've never been shot, not including my time in the military where I actually was shot at.

People don't realize that America's "gun" problem is really a nigger problem. White Americans have murder rates that are much the same as white Europeans. Some very white states like Vermont and Iowa have LOWER murder rates than most countries in Europe, even the UK in some years. Then there are the metropolitan shit-holes where the porch monkeys shoot each other at sixty times the rate in civilized parts of the country.

America (aka United States of Freedomland)=/=América, Amérique

let's leave it that way, agree?

And those metropolitan shitholes have the strictest gun laws anywhere in the country, kek

Canada is better than this shithole

/thread

She's alright, need to kill off all of the right wingers though

Shut the FUCK up

I'm centre-right, do I count?

>centre

canadian spy pls go

Why? Because it's whiter? Or because everything is free?

Just move to Russia, Eddie

I spell things in a very sophisticated loyalist British manner but I can assure you I am NOT Canadian.

Well center right in america is pretty far right so yeah you have to go