The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man

>The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man

fuck off frodo

u got that from reddit lmao

Thank YOU, GMOs & subsidized corn farming.

those fats literally NEVER upload their photos on the internet except for autists and those who have the wrong idea of themselves. so people in the world, including me, still cant get the impression that americans are really that much fat. and hollywood never hire fatfucks. they hide it all the way.

id love to see more photos of fat normies, normie fatties.

It'll cost ya.

I was going to post this image but I feel dirty whenever I reply to an Australian post.

Honestly it's not that much different than visiting the UK or Australia or wherever

We're only marginally fatter but since we're still technically fatter we get the flak for it

In fact in the northeast and on the west coast we're probably noticeably thinner than the UK and Australia, I blame the south

Kinda like how your penis is hidden since its so small

Don't forget the Midwest. They're super fat over there. If you don't believe me, go to Cleveland.

Sorry, the midwest is extremely easy to forget

Hey fuck you buddeh

>Thanks for taking me out tonight user ^.^ When do I get to meet your parents?!
~your big fucking fatass American gf

How do you respond?

What the fuck does she do for her arms.

20 inch natty? for fucks sake.

HIGH TEST

GB, Mexico, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, South Africa, Jordan, Egypt, Belize, and Kuwait are all fatter than the US.

But yes, many Americans are overweight.

Pic is diners at church picnic. See some normies, some heavy people, one mixed race girl that is an obese child.

Here is another obese child. This is the first's younger sister. Their mother is currently living with an abdominal hernia because she is 100 lbs too heavy to operate on.

She's gained 40 lbs since having a lap-band stomach reduction surgery.

4got attachment.

THICC

Here is more representative fatness. See man titties. This is the kind of fatness that people don't remark upon.

forgot to mention it, yeah, bongs always try to hide it as well. they are the fattest country in EU, and yet they never bring up the topic by themselves while looking down on americans as one of the fattest countries.

thanks. but these look like old normies who havent eaten oily food and dont gain weight anymore. the hispanic looking kid on the top of the left might be one of the latest american figures i expect.

T H I C C

>Overweight and obesity varies with age, with 64.9% of overweight adults being aged 65-74 years, compared with 36.4% of people aged 18-24 years.

Sounds like a bunch of retirees spending money and getting fat to me.

The misearble thing is that girl would be pretty attractive if she would just lose 200 pounds. It saddens me.

All that excess skin though. Major surgery would be needed. Possible, highly unlikely.

>but these look like old normies who havent eaten oily food and dont gain weight anymore
Bald man in front right is 6'4 280 lbs. He was taller before he got old, he's in his 70s, former lumberjack. Woman in pink shirt is over 160 lbs, woman in the blue shirt on the table to the right is over 200 lbs. Woman in purple shirt behind mixed race girl is over 350 lbs in picture, has gained over 100 lbs since picture was taken, with exception of the mixed race kid, most of the young people are in good shape. Look at the teenager with short blond curly hair, look at the glasses cutie, look at the two teenagers standing by the end of the far table on the right.

That picnic they served 360 lbs of beef to under 300 people. 350 baked potatoes, 20 gallons of baked beans, 8 gallons of coleslaw.