AMD shills

After going through the catalog today, I see x86 CPUs are turning into a two party system, with people feeling obliged to pick sides. How about we just agree that both companies are out to fuck us?

Other urls found in this thread:

01.org/linuxgraphics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AMD shills
yet you're trying to be neutral

It should probably say AMD circle jerk but you would be lying if you claimed things were fairly balanced on this board in terms of anons rooting for their respective team. It has gotten much worse for the last few months with fanboys acting like since AMD has put out their first good product in the last ten years they are somehow vindicated for sticking with the underdog for sow long.

Utter horse shit. There are more AYYYYYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT posts than ever. Your bias apparently only lets you see the "shills" you disagree with. As a Sandy Bridge owner and thus member of the smartest group of people on this board, laughing at all you fags arguing about CPUs and flinging your shit at each other is a highlight of coming to Sup Forums.

Lets use ARM or power8 or something.

Nice false flag. Go and count how many AMD circle jerk threads vs finished and bankrupt threads are on the board right now.

Intel moreso
Intel has already fucked us all 33 years ago

You're the only false-flagger here, friend. Pretending to be fair and balanced whilst shitting on AMD and pushing your agenda.

those are all fan made threads sir, amd owners are enthusiasts.

I pick whoever is nicer to the FOSS community. I believe this to be AMD

This. SPARC

I currently own Intel, but recently learned what they've done all these years. They can't have my money after that. Gonna run this thing till it dies and never look back.

lol what?

01.org/linuxgraphics

Even AyyMD's proprietary Windows driver can't match the quality of Intel's open source Linux driver.

Too bad Intel doesn't make anything worthwhile for graphics.

too bad you need an intel botnet cpu in order to get those intel graphics

sopa de macaco

>botnet
you mean like AMD DASH?

yea similar, but Intels is way worse

AMD hasn't been out to fuck me anywhere near as much as Intel. And I say this as someone who has only bought an AMD CPU twice.

Really? They're a corporate entity just like Intel. Public traded corporation beholden only to profits. GTFO.

Then Intel would have the "moral advantage" because that's what they are out to do in the first place.

Here's an idea: let people decide? Huh? Some likes being fanboy some cares only about technology. Who the fuck are you to push your "neutralism" ideas?
Fuck off with your shitty thread.

Point is, there are more than 2 viewpoints and Sup Forums is ignoring the most logical viewpoint.

How exactly does that change the fact that I was waiting from 2009 to 2016 for Intel to release a CPU that wasn't 4 cores without also being overpriced as fuck?

How about you GTFO with your garbage CPUs.

>moar cores
You could have easily bought an e5 v1 Xeon for dirt cheap. Were you running an 8 core or 16 core opteron in the meantime, or are you just a hypocrite babbling about shit you know nothing about?

Go fuck yourself, this is not reddit where everyones sucks eachothers assholes.

Which is amd, obviously. Majority always correct.
Now, how do you suggest to moralise all fa/g/gots?
I don't get this. Why the fuck you care? Trying to improve/g/? Then instead make thread to advocate idea to ban consumerism threads. Not moralise people.

>not celebrating actual competition for the first time in 10 years

AMD might have "won" for now, but consumers actually won.

>why ever post anything
>post something I like instead.
good argument

>the most logical viewpoint.
which is?

stated in OP

How the fuck am I a hypocrite for wanting a decent processor? Do you actually think before you write the retarded shit that you write, or are you just such a blinded Intel fanboy that you'll do any mental gymnastics necessary to defend them holding back the tech industry for over 7 years?

I use a 12 core Xeon by the way. So fuck off.

But most anons agree that you're a faggot. And this thread is pointless and stupid.
Also, have you heard what an example is? Yeah, that was an example. Are you really that literal..?

1 of the 2 companies are out to fuck us
ever think about why people prefer one thing over another?

the most "logical" viewpoint is better tech at better prices for consumers
not wanting competition is illogical
and do I have to post the fucking AdoredTV vid?

>not wanting competition
because Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Mediatek, and NVIDIA aren't competition.

You are a Sup Forumslet. Come back when you turn 18.

none of those companies make x86 CPUs. So correct, they are not competition

Microsoft backs the artificial x86 duopoly. Once AMD fails, it all falls apart and we have true competition.

heh the shills are so fucking retarded

like "oops" lol

>ree why aren't you doing what we shills say

It can't be helped, people like picking teams and fighting over them. Just look at football fans...

I had been buying only AMD for everything since 2002 but had to get a Haswell CPU when upgrading in 2014 because it was just better than anything AMD had to offer. If i were upgrading today it would be a Ryzen system, no question. It's just so hot right now.

One thing that bugs me is that there is no AMD version of me_cleaner. It's like everyone knows Intel are scumbags with the ME so there's an effort to counter their shenanigans. AMD on the other hand are doing the exact same thing with their own ME, but nobody seems to care because they're not in the spotlight.

>me_cleaner
>AMD announce business "Pro" versions
>nothing from AMD about making their non-Pro versions open

there's a proper gripe for you OP

obviously one of the many secret laws passed since 911 says that computers must have a back door