What does Sup Forums think of applemusic?

What does Sup Forums think of applemusic?

I love the service but if you want to sync your own music you have to fucking remove all your downloaded applemusic songs, then redownload them every time you sync. Fucking retarded, idk why they make you do this.

Music streaming is for normalfags and it's shit. I like my local music thank you.

lol noob

does it have a webplayer? No? I will never use it. get your gnostic devil trash out of here heathen

You can save shit locally so you're not restricted by when you have internet connection.

spotify is the best retard

Yeah but you have to pay for it dumbass.

>You have to pay for stuff
is that not how it's supposed to be?

>.m4p encrypted music
>you can only play it on itunes
he meant UNENCRYPTED music, user

>paying for the noise-wave jew
>giving apple money
>ever
Back to facebook

>Not getting all your music from Sup Forums sharethreads

>paying for any music
I thought this was 2017.

Unnecessarily over priced for what little selection it provides

Not realising that you still 'pay' for your music regardless, money may not be going straight to the company themselves,
Assuming you pay for internet to download the music in the first place for "free"
Assuming you pay for electricity to power on the computer in order to download / play the music for "free"

Nicetry user but it's time for you to use your brain.

Agree with you user.
Best streaming service would have to be spotify only due to their large selection on multiple genres.

>It's (insert current year)!
What's even your point? If it's not yours you should pay for it.

I never knew how fucking dogshit and pointless it was until I switched to an Android phone.

It's much more convenient. You're paying pocket change for this music service. You also get a discount if you're a student.
A lot of times, you can't even find some music. For example, I couldn't find 1000 Miles anywhere online, or even the album it was on. Only option was the rip the audio from youtube. But why would you want shit quality?

That's what happens when you use public trackers.

Back to my first point, it's much more convenient.
Don't tell me you're THAT broke to not be able to afford $5 a month.

>because you breathe you are indirectly contributing to the Jewish domination of society by allowing plants to recycle your Co2 to allow the Jews to breathe
This is how retarded your "argument" is.

+$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

>going to the extreme to somehow prove my point wrong
>not realising that the only thing jews should be breathing is zyklon b

No it isn't. Private trackers aren't that hard to join and I've found even animu music from the 80s there.

When you wanna listen to something you can stream it while it downloads.

Also yeah I can afford $5/month. I can also afford to get all my water from fiji water containers. Doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to do so.

Sure, but why would I spend $5 on something I can get for free and always have access to with no DRM bullshit?

If I can save money I'll save it. I don't like spending what I don't need to spend. Wanna know how to get rich? By not blowing money on stupid shit.

Is that Spotify with a half eaten apple and some LGBT colors?
No thanks, i am already gay for not downloading .flac for free instead of listening to Spotify