There are people who still haven't accepted the fact that Hillary Clinton will be our next president

>There are people who still haven't accepted the fact that Hillary Clinton will be our next president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uXJ1mgkyF0
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/voters_see_more_anti_trump_pro_hillary_bias_in_media
cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/
nationalreview.com/article/433877/donald-trump-border-wall-plan-ridiculous-guaranteed-failure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
prntly.com/2016/04/27/historic-trump-won-every-county-district-and-state-and-delegate-on-east-coast-tuesday/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ks/kansas_democratic_presidential_caucus-5235.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im in denial

youtu.be/_uXJ1mgkyF0

It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your planet is doomed DOOMED!

What a qt

Yeah she is the odds one favourite. USA has too many shitskins and white "drumpf" liberal faggots

I'm waiting for the debates before counting Trump out

kind of scary how she got cleared of charges just like that

Neither of them will ever debate again, cap this shit.

I feel like if they don't debate it will be Hillary's doing. Hillary has a lot more to lose than Trump going into a debate and can just call Trump a big meanie who hates wymyn and refuse to debate him, while what more can she say about Trump that hasn't already been said?

No intelligent human being on this planet gives a rotten shit about who your kike occupied dying pseudo "civilizaton's" next grand media puppet will be.

STUPID DUMB GOYIM SCUM

There were no charges though. The announcement yesterday was explicitly about the fact that the fbi didn't see any reason to charge her with anything since using your own email for work related business is not a crime but a misconduct.

>Inb4 butthurt.

>waiting for the debates

It's going to be a shitshow of ad hominems. I'll give you a preview:

>"Mr.Trump, how do you feel about the ongoing conflict over water resources in East Africa. Should British colonial treaties governing Nile water, between Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia and other countries, be renegotiated to avert war?"
>CROOKED HILLARY
>CROOKED HILLARY
>CROOKED HILLARY

>Hillary Clinton will be our next president

TRUMP 2016!!!!

you can't explain this to a trump supporter

she will be forever guilty because they know better than the fbi and also the fbi is a leftist jewish propaganda machine or something

I'm left wondering if the result would have been the same if it was anyone else than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary will look like shit either way.
Hillary is an absolutely horrible incompetent debater. It's why she even lost the 2008 election, Obama debated circles around her and she just gets upset during debates and starts shouting about her vagina.

>>I'm left wondering if the result would have been the same if it was anyone else than Hillary Clinton.
No.
He explicitly stated this.

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Because it makes her look corrupt as fuck you retard. He went on for like 15 minutes about all the shit she did wrong and then went "oh ya we can't do anything because she's a clinton, soz."

oh yeah give me all the strawmen oh yes it's raining strawmen give me the hot strawmen oh yes ahhhhh

>>fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

fugg, copy paste fail
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

It doesn't really matter what she actually did, all that matters is that they can associate her with something negative and repeat that ad nausea. It's a surprisingly effective way to influence public opinion, even if you run the risk of looking like an asshole.

>tfw the American people have failed to pick a decent candidate for either party
>tfw a majority of Americans will probably not resist her vile leadership when she is elected
>tfw criticism will become "sexist"
>tfw members of Congress will be called "sexist" for being reasonable
>tfw Uncle Sam will remain an acceptable leviathan

>Trump
>unreasonable
Not wanting refugees from terrorist shitholes and wanting a border that's secured is reasonable, faggot.

I don't think this is because she's a clinton, it's more because she's the presumptive democratic nominee and the fact that the DNC is in three weeks. If something similar happened to Ted Cruz, and he was the nominee, then I think we'd get a similar statement. Honestly, I think there'd be a higher chance of her being prosecuted if she was actually president, since then there'd be a clear backup and already agreed upon alternative.

But it's okay to dig up dirt on the opponent of Hillary and repeat that ad nauseam?

>it's more because she's the presumptive democratic nominee
or maybe because the sitting president already endorsed a woman being investigated by the FBI? And when he gave this statement they were at a rally together?

Nope, no conflict of interest here folks.

Hillary not getting indicted avoided a precedent for future candidates getting written off by the FBI. You basically avoided what the Praetor guard did to the Roman emperors. Be glad Amerifriends, for next time a very good candidate might find him/herself in the same spot as Hillary is.

But that's dumb. Ignoring the law just because she's running for president is kind of fucked.

Probably not, she would have been 20 years ago but media doesn't have the same power it once had.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/voters_see_more_anti_trump_pro_hillary_bias_in_media

> Sixty-nine percent (69%) of Republicans and a plurality (48%) of voters not affiliated with either major party feel the media is biased against Trump. Democrats are far less likely to agree, but even voters in Clinton's own party are more likely to feel the media is biased against Trump (30%) than against her (25%). Only nine percent (9%) of GOP voters and 18% of unaffiliateds believe the media is biased against Clinton.
> Voters in virtually every demographic group are much more likely to think most reporters are biased against Trump than against Clinton.

Even democrats flat out admit that the media is more biased against Trump than Hillary.

I don't know, is it?

Ameribros how long until America dies? If Hillary does come in, does that mean you'll be swarmed with muzzies? guys im so scared for my USA friends - I hope everything turns out great
Love, your best ally
Australia

Nobody gives a shit about Africa

>trusting Trump
The U.S. should have better immigration policy, but there are better ways of acquiring decent immigration policy than electing Trump.

cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/

>"We have a serious problem, and it's a temporary ban -- it hasn't been called for yet, nobody's done it, this is just a suggestion until we find out what's going on," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Fox News Radio's Brian Kilmeade Wednesday.

nationalreview.com/article/433877/donald-trump-border-wall-plan-ridiculous-guaranteed-failure

>Yet, absent from most of his speeches to the ardent faithful — and from his campaign’s position paper, with which he seems unacquainted — is the vow he reserves for more progressive audiences and media interviews: He will readmit most of the 11 million illegal aliens (as he puts it, “the good ones”) with legal status after he wastes considerably more than $10 billion to chase down and deport them.

anyone who thinks clinton will win is fooling themselves
I'm in one of the more important swingstates(PA) and even the democrat politicians are flocking to trump for his stances on trade

here's the issue:
her husband royally fucked the rustbelt, where most of the swingstates are. It's why she lost Michigan so badly to bernard gutman despite having a 99% chance of winning according to essentially every single poll.

>t-t-there are better ways! So you should have voted for people like Rubio who wanted completely unchecked immigration and H1B visas!

nobody presenting a better way ran for president, dumbass.

>You basically avoided what the Praetor guard did to the Roman emperors
They killed corrupt emperors when the law failed to depose them?

>anyone who thinks clinton will win is fooling themselves

>being this delusional

>You basically avoided what the Praetor guard did to the Roman emperors.
Nope. Hillary was let off by the law. That's what happened.

>Be glad Amerifriends, for next time a very good candidate might find him/herself in the same spot as Hillary is.

A very good candidate will never be investigated by the FBI.

>T-t-trust our polls! We swear they're accurate!

>american education

>Why did the guy who wrote a book about negotiation propose something unreasonable at first?
>Lol what an idiot!

>our polls are 100% accurate, guaranteed!

even the fox and most of the rasmussen polls predict a trump loss you fucking delusional retards

The future of America is balkanization and there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

The country won't make it another 3-4 generations.

>A very good candidate will never be investigated by the FBI.

Are you saying the FBI is immune to future corruption if it's revealed that they can end someone's candidacy for president?
>Nope. Hillary was let off by the law. That's what happened.
As to why, read bellow.

They had the power to get rid of Emperors. The FBI would have the same power if they can charge a president which would then lead to indictment. Remember that you can charge someone who you cannot prove that he or she is guilty, but it'd be enough to basically secure the other person's election.

The FBI protected America in this case, you should praise them.

Denial is a hell of a drug tbqh

This was never in doubt.

Like the Oscars, it's not about who deserves it, it's about whose turn it is to win.

charge a candidate for president*

Jack shit will happen.
People keep forgetting how fucking insane America gets when it's actually mad or thinks it can get away with something.

There's a dude right now basically getting most of the Civil Rights acts overturned, because he thinks that racism doesn't exist and we shouldn't have laws against it anymore. Shit, my state literally tried to have Islam's status as a religion revoked on a federal level so we could make it a criminal offence to practice it. Don't worry about America; we'll be committing mass genocide with no one to stop us this century.

that has nothing to do with what he said, that's national polling which is irrelevant because only a few states matter. We don't elect presidents on popular vote you dip.
and fyi, polls from non-partisan sources(e.g, Quinnipac) have found them to be statistically tied.
Do you really think it's such a far stretch that the media outlets that have been shilling for hillary for months might manipulate polls to her advantage?

and before you reply, please be aware that they did the same exact thing for Obama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

Was there ever doubt?
It was jail or president, no inbetweens.

Good job republicans on putting forward the weakest candidate in a general election.

RON PAUL WILL GET IT THIS TIME LADS

There was no candidate better than Trump for winning the states that actually matter.
The vast majority of USA doesn't matter at all in the general election, just 4-6 states.

Cruz polled even. Kasich polled ahead. Trump trailed behind by 7 points during the primary season. There are many people that just can't vote for Trump's personality, whereas they could hold up their nose and vote for Kasich or Cruz when the other option is Clinton.
Face it, you elected the only person even less electable than Clinton.
I'm not saying he can't win, but he's probably the only Republican candidate that could lose to her.

>Cruz polled even. Kasich polled ahead.

National polls are meaningless, you still don't get it.

>the only Republican candidate that could lose to her
Not the only one.

Please tell me about Trump's amazing ground game.

All of the swing states are in the northeast or are Florida you idiot. That's where Trump is by far the most popular. On the east coast super tuesday he won not only every single county from 5 states, but every single district and delegate.

prntly.com/2016/04/27/historic-trump-won-every-county-district-and-state-and-delegate-on-east-coast-tuesday/

Trump even beat Florida's own senator by a massive margin in the primaries.
Go Correct The Record somewhere else.

Reminder that Trump has to do better with the White, Hispanic and women vote than Romney did against Obama.

tell me about the hispanics that live in ohio and pennsylvania
please
inb4 you think cubans in florida are regular hispanic voters too

Not so fast, you might get the best of both worlds.
He's on the VP shortlist.

Currently polling behind Clinton by 3.7.

The polls are always right™

You don't think it was just a coincidence that Bernie repeatedly won states where the polls said he should lose by massive margins, right?

I thought legals and cubans hate the illegals and all wanted trump?
why would a legal mexican want hillary instead?

Just a quick check.

There was like 1 poll for Kansas - a month before the caucus - and I'd imagine it's the same for the other ones except for Michigan.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ks/kansas_democratic_presidential_caucus-5235.html

>Just a quick check.
Thank you for Correcting The Record :)
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

I'm not saying they are, but it is an indicator who might at that point have more support.
Also, the average of 4 cherry-picked states? Seriously?

Thanks for checking

>Insert the many cases where polls were pretty on-point or within the margin of error5 trump coins have been deposited into your account

>Thanks for checking
you forgot to change your proxy.

Hillary looks and sounds like a corpse. If she couldn't even take out Obama back before all of the adventures she had as SoS, what makes you think she has a chance now?

Trump is not McCain going up against a young, sexy, cool-looking Obama.

>It's a conspiracy!
t. Trump supporters everywhere when presented with facts

History shows that the vast majority of cases similar to this one don't result I charges. And literally every so how other example was of someone I. Government with a lower rank than Clinton.

You're delusional and there's a mountain of statistics proving you wrong. Trump is losing literally every swing state right now and is underperforming Romney is most of them while Clinton is outperforming 2012 Obama in most of them.

No, I'm sorry, Huffington Post polls are not a credible source of information.

Fuck of you "unskew" nigger. People like you said the EXACT same thing in 2012 and were egregiously wrong, and that race was much closer.

One thing I don't understand is why people would vote for Clinton in the first place. Is it just her surname and gender or does she actually have better policies than her opponents?

For what it's worth, our newspapers report a lot less on Trump these days apart from his tweets, as opposed to the bombardment we'd get when he was dominating the polls.

Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, Iowa, and Nevada are not in the Northeast.

Cubans in Florida drift more toward Democrats every election cycle and there is a rapidly increasing number of Puerto Ricans in Florida, who lean strongly Democrat.

The ONLY state Bernie won where polls had him behind by double digits was Michigan.

>One thing I don't understand is why people would vote for Clinton in the first place
Trust me, nobody but diehard Democrats wants her just like nobody voted for John McCain except people who always just push R in the voting booth every election anyway.

Ths is about the average of all polls you dumb fucking nigger. Just kill yourself if you can't deal with basic math.

She's spent more time in the spotlight of national politics than pretty much any Presidential candidate in history.

And that's precisely her weak point. This election has been about the voters wanting someone whom that description doesn't apply to.

She beat Sanders, who most people consider an outsider to the establishment, by millions of votes and a huge pledged delegate margin. Si obviously the appetite wasn't as big as it has been portrayed.

Is that a good thing given her past of pulling shady shit while in political office?

I think it's just that brown people and millennials don't vote.

The average voter is an idiot who thinks because she's been around forever she must be pretty good at her job.

Plus she's running against a mongoloid

Depends, what kind of shady stuff has she done?

>Cruz polled even. Kasich polled ahead

>Cruz and Kasich can't beat Trump in the primaries
>But Cruz and Kasich can beat Hillary in the election

Obviously these two statements are incompatible

>She beat Sanders, who most people consider an outsider to the establishment
Dude...she beat Sanders because the DNC primary system is 100% totally rigged.

Benghazi debacle, fucking up Libya worse than it was already, hat e-mail thing, prolonging Syrian civil war and

It's just a fact. Individual minds have already been made up about whether it's good or bad.

The thing is, establishment politicians generally do not win presidential elections. You can go way back into the 19th century and see how this is a consistent pattern.

How successful were Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, John Kerry, and John McCain all of them party hacks?

If you actually believe that, then you need to kill yourself right now. Sanders and the people who surrounded himself with were both terrible strategists and terrible tacticians with a message that only spoke to a minority of the base. That's why he fucking lost.

Sanders ended up with more delegates than if it had be proportional delegates o my or if it had been a straight vote. He statistically benefitted from the system and still lost handily.

You're stupendously incorrect. Almost all winning candidates in history have been political insiders.

both candidates are shit, and honestly, the US system of electing people is quite weird as well.

Half of those are nonissues and none of them can be considered shady though

When people talk shady it usually means embezzling, assassinating opponents, spying, what your typical russian politician does. I haven't heard of hillary ever doing something like that.

The Clintons went from being broke to having a net worth of nearly $300m in about 16 years, despite neither of them having an actual job.

Yeah because Ford, Dole, and Kerry were the epitome of winners at the voting booth.