Do ISIS actually do this people?

Do ISIS actually do this people?

No

nah that gif is fake

The most disturbing footage of them was actually the drowning in a cage of some "spies." The desparate faces of the condemend trying to stay above water level gasping for air and the aftermath of their blue, bloated-up faces with blood-stained foam coming out of their mouthes and the slight muscle twitching was more disturbing than any gory video.

Apparently drowning can be a very rough and violent process on you internal organs.

Maybe I'm stupid but I don't know why the west hasn't utterly destroyed them it seems to me that the U.S. alone could wreck ISIS in less than a week.

>More horrifying than South American prison gore

Nope. Brazil favelas come in as a distant 2nd. Third would be central african lynchings. Then Isis.

That is some really strong fire.

It's a hydra, you destroy ISIS and some other group replaces it to serve another agenda.

As long as the approach towards the islamic text isn't truely revised you'll be stuck with superficial solutions.

Uhhh mexican cartel gore is pretty horrifying

I will never understand why people seek the need to feed on this type of misery and pain inflicted on helpless people

Nope
It's a Jewish false flag
The so-called "Islamic" State are not Muslim
You see, Islam is the Religion of Peaceā„¢

Are beaners more violent then isis,

The worst gore videos are produced by the south american cartels. But yeah, ISIS is a close competitor considering these videos where they just stroll around and kill people on sight.

Don't forget the physchological aspect of it. I know it's not clear-cut, but I feel more empathy towards innocents who get beheaded for not complying with ISIS and their religious doctrine than some favela drug dealer that gets shot by some gangsters.

My internet is shit it paused just as it ran him over fucking hell.

You do realize the CIA is...I've said too much.

reminder that if these people are gay, a lot of the people here would literally be supporting the actions of isis

That's Sup Forums

Spotted the fag

lol no. There are many countries that are WAY worse than our favelas. Mexican cartels are worse than ISIS if you want to know.

t. muhammed al-bin achmed

>these videos where they just stroll around and kill people on sight.
that's particularely fucked up yeah, complete lawlessness

You destroy them with a land invasion, you need to be there for at least 10 years to weed out any insurgents remaining.

t.Panjeet

Yeah they do.
I don't support ISIS but this fucker deserved it. He bombed cities, leading to civilians being burned alive.

No it's just a prank bro:)

The head crushing one is pretty shit too

That's not just the gang rivals, though. It can be anyone that stands against them- reporters, government workers, or kids refusing to join the gang are all targets.
It's not like there's some cartel code of honor or anything- they are true monsters.

The guy in the cage? Who is he?

I think the worst thing is that ISIS tell these people that it's "only for a propaganda shooting" and that "they won't actually die because they have nothing against them".

Just look how this guy realized at the very last second he was actually going to die...

Fucking animals.

No, it's just a prank bro.

No man, it's all just a prank

Yes the guy in the cage. He was a Jordanian air force Pilot, Muath Al-Kasasbeh

Oh, the guy that made Jordan go from neutral to aggressive towards ISIS?
That's one way of doing things, I guess.

same shit my dude

every city isis holds deserves nothing but complete destruction, firebombing campaigns would be better than they deserve

the people in the cities either support isis or lick their boots, anybody with an inkling of resistance in their heads are dead

No, actually. Not even Sup Forums. If you don't like Sup Forums why don't you fuck off back to wherever the he'll you came from?

hell* obviously dumbfuck phone

ISIS is sponsored by America and Israel.

America doesn't do shit to stop them.

Someone with a family to look after might have a different perspective.

so like you're ignoring the threads showing videos of places beating gay people to death with all of the posters responding "based ______" and wishing genocide on gay people?

>inb4 haha they're just joking and being edgy!

At least the HD ISIS vids set a good bar/example for Hollywood reproduction of violence

Too scared to watch this one.
What happens?

This.

Nobody in their right mind would stay in an IS dominated city, unless you support them or Sunni... maybe.

Don't mistake Sup Forums leakage from teenaged memesters for anything other than the shitposting it is.

Guy gets ran over by a tank

You're not allowed to leave m8 through conventional means, once the city/area is encircled you're stuck there.

What about the people in Raqqa leaking stories about ISIS rule to the world?

You saved this from my Sup Forums thread.

I bet you saved tonnes of my BBC and BWC pics as well, cuck.

Wasn't this one faked?

Basically this. Just about everything on there is either a trump circlejerk or white supremacist bullshit. If you try and argue all they bring up is psudo science or other maymay arguments.

But what if i'm christian. Surely they'll ask If i am Sunni or not. I remember a video where they stop a few Syrian truckers and ask them if they are Sunni or not and how many time they pray. In the end they're all killed. Plus you have to pay them taxes.

Basically like i said, if you're in an IS dominated city, you're fucked.

it's like Americans (jews) are behind this.
oy bey

Oh my god the resemblance to FPS games is ridiculous

Back to your containment board lad

Is that true?

because the OP webm was weird to me, when you're burning, the body reacts very strongly

Even a smaller NATO country could destroy every bit of ISIS territory in a week, but it would mean killing a huge number of Civilians. Even Russia doesn't have a stomach for the kind of casualties a total war on ISIS would cause.

Hell, a single JDAM would destroy the Mosul dam and down the largest city under ISIS control.

Besides, Wahhabism won't die with ISIS, you have to stab the beast in the heart and destroy the Saudi Clerics and the house of Saud who bankrolls their poisonous ideology.

Sorry mate don't know what you're talking about.

>implying Israel and USA are not founding ISIS
back to /reddit/ you go

When will Oil become useless?

My exact sentiment

I need ALL the webms

>Sup Forums is one person

Just like all blacks are niggers, right?