AUSTRALIA

DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

crikey.com.au/2016/06/21/coalition-will-destroy-medicare-via-private-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish this fucking dickhead wasn't PM.

fuck off cuck, Malcolm is based.

I saw his speech apologizing for the liberal campaign and taking full responsibility for it but as far as I could tell he never actually said what was so bad about it.
What was all that about?

No he isn't holding dinners for Muslims isn't based.

Why is he bad? Seems alright to me

>No NBN
>CSIRO has all it's funding cut.
>GBR is pretty much confirmed fucked.
>Piece by piece privatization of government services continues through complete defunding forcing people to use private alternatives

This is the shit that really pisses me the fuck off. Australians are fucking retards.

what can he apologize for when labor send out scare text messages and based their whole argument on medicare when it was confirmed shit all was being changed.

He alienated his supporters by throwing a ramadan feast for Muslims.

>You could have stopped it

Missing Tone to be honest with you lads

>Liberals complaining about lying

FTTP NBN to cost 97 billion dollars and will come a decade late?

Also

>Lying

crikey.com.au/2016/06/21/coalition-will-destroy-medicare-via-private-health/

Except it's not.

The Liberal party is basically the party of landed oligarchs.

They actively fuck over young people and fuck over any industry that isn't FIRE.

They are also basically fucking retarded, they are shit at economic management, have made a giant clusterfuck of every piece of infrastructure in this country, half their party are basically US Tea Party entryists and Malcolm Turnbull has shown that he will lie on literally anything to get his way.

The Nationals in NZ are far closer to Australia's Labor party. The Liberals are far closer to US Republicans.

Inb4 all of you shit fags were too caught up in the Labor vs Liberal fight and didn't vote for our farmers.

too bad the liberals realised he was a fucking retard too early before the election

You could have prevented this.

hi billy i know you're a bit sad you lost the election but chin up bud, they won't sack you yet!

No matter who wins, we all still lose.

The lucky country ain't free. White Australia gotta be littered with the blood of the ANZACs. Malcolm Turn"coatwhoprepsthe"bull is not my Prime minister. he is a leftie faggot and probably jewish too. SAM and ben not Pajeet and LI BAO okay. praise tony

He's a fucking labor-lite faggot. He should be permanently ejected from the party.

Stop prepping the bull m8
Australia closed her legs to him.
Now she'll use her hands and alternate between edging the two parties for four years.
Meanwhile the independents get to fuck her face for just as long.

[spoiler]I voted for Xenophon[/spoiler]

>ALP thinks he's taken the long hard dick of the LNP right to get the job
>LNP right think hes taking the long hard dick of the ALP to keep his job
Hmm...

if you actually believe this election would have gone better for the coalition if Tony were in charge you need to have your head examined

if he'd stayed on Shorten would be prime minister right now

Well as usual, Labor is fucking retarded. Considering Malcolm's strategy was "fuck the conservatives, I'll get the centre and he failed pretty hard

Yeah whoever wins will just dick around in circles changing leadership over and over. Business as usual.

Dj albo would have won it outright

Tones > Gillard >> Turnbull >>>> Rudd

Why dont you have a twink bf lads?

Gotta not be a cybernetic consciousness to have a bf m8

>Rudd was bad

lmao I hope you won't be old enough to vote any time soon.

Considering he was ousted before the migrant crisis and the worst string of terror attacks since the early 2000's, I think if he focused on national defense and how Shorten is a double backstabber (ammo that Malcolm pissed away in his coup), he could have done pretty well.

You've got to remember that Tony is a much more vicious campaigner than Malcolm and that the media is full of biased leftie faggots who ran hit pieces on Tony for a full 2 years. Shorten only succeeds in any respect because of misfortune within the LNP. He's an unlikable weasel in most respects.

Because fags are gross walking bags of AIDS

>Tony is a much more vicious campaigner

He spent his lengthy opposition doing nothing but saying
>>Labour quote
>Nah
>never forget the carbon tax m8s

Tones was pretty based in power but I doubt he would've got in if Rudd didn't burn Labour to the ground

Well maybe. Rudd was pretty liked. But I think basically, Shorten's so much worse at it that I don't know if he could get in with a 90 seat victory even if the Libs tear themselves up (which I want to happen). Best case scenario now is a breakup of the Libs into the Libs and Conservatives, and then maybe reform the coalition as the LNCP. Turnbull has just got to go.

You have to compromise son. It's the best we've got from a majority party.