How Europeans identity

How Europeans identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HF17QX96FG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

We actually identify as Slovenes and Central Europeans.

How can Austria and Germany be so different?

Austrians are literally Hitler

I am a Greek and nothing else.

They're not completely as cucked yet

I am Breton and European.

>Breton

>tips fedora

This.
I am Greek.

I am Greek

thanks doc

Fucking subhuman diaspora faggots

I am Greek

I am Greek

I am Greek too.

sure you aren't a redguard

I am a Greek.

Surprised we're so low, given the extent of our EU support.

I

AM

AMERICAN

>tfw you wish you could be a glorious Altmer with refined culture and arts but you're a filthy Bosmer instead with crude bows and a strange fascination with all things meat

I am a Greek.

>European only

Another way to say "I hate my country for no reason" or "I am a globalist or world citizen cuck"

>Spain
>No reason

Watch your mouth you bastard.

I too am a Greek

I identify as a human

How did they get these results though? Because I doubt if they asked what do you identify as anyone would say European. But if they said "Do you identify as Brit/German/Spanish/whatever?" and then said "Do you identify as European?" they'd get much higher results

Cyprexit soon

There aren't really people that identify with continents over their country, are there?

G*rmans

those responses from Spain are probably 90% Basques and Catalonians.

But all these countries are in Europe how can you say you're not European...

I mean I wouldn't say I am North American normally, but if someone asked if I am North American, I would say because it's just a fact

I identify as a transnational, borderfluid, pancontinental globe-shaped person

I only roll with other globulists, and homeopaths.

Because "European" now has political connotations because of the EU and isn't a simple geographic term anymore. That could change if Obama plows through with this North American union stuff.

I saw a mudcrab the other day

Well there are some reasons:

I am a podemitard cuck.

I am a nationalism frok invented nations, and I hate Spain because muh repression shit and invented histroy.

I am a posh progressive ultramegacuck.

I am a betrayal rich and my only God and Nation is money.

I am not even rich, but a materialist, so I havent got any God or land but money.

I am simply a retard.

Also, wtf is "European identity"?

Have I anything mor in common with a Norweigian or a Estonian than with a white guy from USA, Canada, Australia or New Zeland?

I am Spaniard. And if I should say another identity it would be Euro-Mediterranean or perhaps Western.

I identify with my city, then England, then UK, then Anglo. European NEVER.

WAIT, HOL UP

I though pic related was just a meme

I'm Upper Carniolian (Gorenc) for Slovenians, Slovenian for Europeans, European for everyone else and an Earthling for Ayy lmaos.

As a Bavarian tbqh
Fuck Germany.

Kek, saved.

>Have I anything mor in common with a Norweigian or a Estonian than with a white guy from USA, Canada, Australia or New Zeland?

Well user, that's because all those countries come from Europe, but Spain has a lot more in common with Europe and Europe descended countries than it does with any Asian country except possibly the Philippines

Sup Forums-tier image tbqh

>How Europeans identity
No, thank you

Reddit-tier poster t.bh

Sup Forums = reddit though

This except for county instead of city

It has a point. EU nationalists are possibly the most autistic posters I've seen on here

i identify as an attack helicopter

Why wouldn't someone in Europe identify as a European? I would never put it before my own nationality (or region/city) but I am still proud to live in this continent

Veri funny. I am laaghing the biggest :Ddd

I identify as a nuclear submarine

I identify as the nuclear triad.
I always feel like Americans don't understand me.

European doesn't mean anything to me, it's almost like identifying as a western person.

marko pls

Why would you want to identify with the cucks and retards who have hijacked it?

how the fuck is identifying with country and with a continent even related?

it's a meme that went too far

Its not about your feelings or what you want

Since when is Europe = EU? That's fucking retarded. The culture, food, history, people, sports, architecture and nature of this continent has zero to do with the EU. Why can't you separate them?

But of course Brits only identify as European when it fits them.

Sorry to be that guy but it triggers me when people use nation and state interchangeably. A nation is a ethnic/religious/whatever group of people that identify with each other based on shared culture, language, religion or whatever. A state or a country is just a sovereign governmental entity. The English, Scots and Welsh all exist as nations, ethnic groups and culture but non have a sovereign states as they all share the UK as their government for example.

The idea of the EU being a nation even if it federalised is just silly.

>But of course Brits only identify as European when it fits them.
Don't think we've ever identified as European desu, in fact we've always presented ourselves as superior, elitist cunts really.

youtube.com/watch?v=HF17QX96FG0

Continentals a shit

It's burger influence, they love to consider themselves a nation and not a union for some reason even though they can never be one by definition and basically changed the definition of the word in English everywhere.

>source: my ass and /brit/

I dare anyone to answer "I'm European" when asked the open question "Where are you from?"

A federal "United Nations of Europe" sounds cool desu

To be fair, we aren't European.
Our land mass should be thousands of miles to the west.

>A federal "United Nations of Europe" sounds cool desu
"no"

If your name is Satan, yeah sure

How the fuck are we not a nation? Because we're made up of a bunch of states that started as pseudo-countries?

A federal Europe much happen, unfortunately I as an Anglo can not have the pleasure of letting Germany decide my immigration and fiscal policy but it must be the destiny for my continental friends.

This.
EU Nationalism is Nationalism for leftists.

And when nationalism and leftism meet - it isn't pretty.

This is often the result.

>nation
>a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.
>united by common descent
definitely not
>history
the states all have different histories and may even have established backgrounds as parts of other countries
>culture
debatable, but probably close enough to fit the bill
>language
no official language, a very broad range of minority languages that exist in varying degrees of prominence exist
>inhabiting a particular state or territory
American is a union of states and territories, it cannot, by definition inhabit a "particular" one

this is all semantics and autism though, anyway

>be the homeland of Hitler
>cheer in the streets for the Aunschluss
>trick the world in to thinking it was all Germany and Austria dindu nuffin
>Get to stay guilt free

BRITAIN FIRST
FOREIGNERS OUT

Meanwhile, look at all the things people associate with Britain:
James Bond franchise - foreign owned
EPL - 13 out 20 teams are foreign owned
London - 50% foreign and runs of foreign investments and companies
Bentley - foreign owned