This triggers the Yuropoor

This triggers the Yuropoor

What's the difference between real and ordinary mayo?

>Owner by Unilever
This triggers the American.

?

Real is in Swedish meal time

>his country sells mayonnaise in GALLONS and LITRES at mum and dad grocery stores

Thank god it's real mayonnaise

Hellmanns is shit, who /Dukes/ here?

I dont even understand

Hellmann's is great, but is fucking disgusting

>kraft mayo

I wasn't picking and choosing brands weeb, I was mentioning the fact that you can go to Walmart and buy a 1 gallon tub of mayo

Or Sam's club
Or costco
Etc

Who in their right mind needs a fucking gallon of mayo in one hit except cafes and restaurants?

Fatties hehehehehehehehe

Mayo ruins literally anything it touches, which is impressive as much as it is didgusting.

>I was mentioning the fact that you can go to Walmart and buy a 1 gallon tub of mayo
Why is this a bad thing?

The same reason you buy a huge container of salt and not a small box?

>didgusting
You know what I meant.

>mayo is a seasoning
Americans, ladies and gents

Mayonnaise is the most disgusting thing on this planet

>Tfw you'll never be stereotypically American
>wake up in the morning
>put flannel shirt number 82 on
>grab a piece of toast that just popped out the toaster on the go
>quickly toss some peanut butter on
>run out and grab the bag on the way to catch the bus
>with the toast in your mouth

Swedish mayo is BBC cum

Sounds more like my japanese animes

>number 82

>american
>using public transport

it was gonna be this long-ass greentext of how I imagine american high school life but I stopped there

They sell Hellmann's here. It's kind of shitty IMHO. Too sweet.

Sometimes I just put mayonnaise on bread and eat it that way.

The one universally accepted form of public transportation in this country are buses for public schools

Is obesity not a concern for the humans around you?

Ok

I actually like mayo, but only with certain things

From my experience of living in the US, Americans like mayo way too much

Triggers me too. That stuff is disgusting

>Sounds more like my japanese animes

Yeah, more stereotypically American would be :
>hunting around the refrigerator wit ya boiz with a basketball under one arm, looking for Sunny D.
>Then proceeding to go on about how "I gotta have mah Pops" morning cereal.
>Then, with bellies filled with Sunny D and preferred breakfast cereal, make your way to school on broad suburban sidewalk,
>bouncing basketball along the way with ya crew with mock enthusiasm.

>bus that picks up every kid from infront of their house
Sounds incredible inefficient
Why not just make the little shits walk or bicycle?

Mayonnaise spoils though
Or do you go through 5 liters of mayonnaise a week?

>Walmart, Sam's, Costco
>mum and dad grocery stores

My mom always drove me to school; I never used a bus.

If only this country were the size of Italy...

>bus that picks up every kid from infront of their house
Sounds incredible inefficient
Why not just make the little shits walk or bicycle?

Mayonnaise spoils though
Or do you go through 5 liters of mayonnaise a week?

they don't stop at every single house
usually they'll only stop a couple of times, and it's up to the kids to get to their closest stop

What does size have to do with anything, public transport is managed by the single city, who cares if you have 1 or 1 million cities

Correctaroonie

This triggers the swede

because the cities aren't as dense as Eurocities

Well that's not what he said but i see how it would be a problem to have a bus system in a suburban sprawl

the ONLY good mayo

Why dont you idiots make your own mayo, all you need is an egg some vinegar a mixer and olive oil.

Tastes better and has no disgusting chemicals.

Mum and dads can enter them right? Some might need a "membership" first, but there's nothing stopping them from getting one, fatty boomah

Nobody wants to use the bus system in cities because the things smell like pee and you'll probably get your wallet stolen.

In first world countries we catch the bus together with poor, rich people, Africans and abos. What is your point? Yes it smells sometimes, but it gets you to and from you want to be.

Not even in Albania the public transportation is that bad, you're exaggerating

Mayonnaise doesn't trigger us, Hellmann's is quite respected here and widely used in a variety of meals.

What triggers us is how Amerifats use it, with whole jars to """"""""""""""season""""""""""""" one meal

In Albania you probably get your kidneys stolen along with your wallet.

Stop memeing what you're ve heard in Sup Forums.
But yes there is a great chance of that happening.

This isn't always true, it depends on where you live. I went to two high schools in two completely different places and my experiences riding the bus were vastly different.

The first one was in Anchorage, Alaska and was the best experience with buses I've ever had. All of the buses were outside of the school and ready to board before the final bell rung, they all rolled out seven minutes after the bell, the heater always worked during the winter, the stops were fairly located along the route, and my driver arrived at my school/stop more or less at about the same time every morning and every afternoon (this was obviously limited by adverse conditions on the road and/or substitute drivers). My stop was the last one on the route back and I was always home 25-30 minutes after school.

My second high school was in Pensacola, Florida. The buses there were a nightmare. Buses rolled in sporadically after school. Some had the luck of having their bus be there when class ended, but mine took a MINIMUM of about 30 minutes after class to arrive. The air conditioning was frequently non-functional, which was devastating in the humid heat of the Gulf Coast. Stops were made basically in front of everyone's houses; since my house near the end of the route and the bus went through a number of suburban neighborhoods (you know the kind in talking about, Sup Forums shitposts about them all the time), it would take an hour to 75 minutes for me to get home after school. The one good things about that bus were that it was fairly consistent in the morning and I had two opportunities to catch it since it had to go east on the highway to get to my house and west to drop us off at school.

This 2bh

Mayonnaise doesn't spoil in a week though, it can last in the fridge for several weeks.

It still doesn't explain why they sell it by the 3.785411784 liters

Well, I imagine in one of those Mormon houses with four wives and seventeen children, it's not much. All depends on your family size.

>mayonnaise
bleecccccch
bloody yanks

What's with all the hatred for mayo? Is it because it looks like cum?

>liking Mayonnaise
Fatties, what's up?

Just don't eat light mayonnaise or anything with olive oil in it.

>hating on cum
doing alright, pretty comfy but having to mobilepost because the power went out

There's not actually any hate. French love their mayo, they have it with their French fries and over there, you can even buy little tins of tuna with mayonnaise mixed in.

FOR THE ONE BEST MAYONAAAAAAAAISSEEEEE

for me mayonnaise is the "nutrition jew"

>tins of tuna with mayonnaise mixed in

disgusting desu

Don't the French put mustard in it?

REAL MAYONAISE IS MADE WITH MUSTARD

Ok

Just funny if that's the case. There are foods that look like cum everywhere

Glazed donuts? Looks like they have crusty cum on them

Ranch dressing? Cum on your salad, toss that salad hard

Milk? Big ole glass of cum, drink up faggot

Alfredo? Cum pasta, great with wine

Butter? Cubed cum, ready for your toast

Now that I think about it....if you viewed everything that looks like cum as cum, you'd pretty much be on a diet

Hellmann's best mayo there is

so not triggered, try harder fa+m

but europeans love mayo, atleast the western ones

>Now that I think about it....if you viewed everything that looks like cum as cum, you'd pretty much be on a diet
...oh, would I now?

There's stuff like Miracle Whip which, while a decent cheap substitute for mayo, is made via a different process and has a slightly different taste.

We sure showed him m8.

Mix an egg yolk with a tablespoon of mustard, a dash of vinegar (and lemon), a pinch of salt and pepper. Whip until it becomes smooth. Add a tablespoon of oil while still whipping, until it becomes creamy. Done.

They put whole eggs, corn starch, water and sugar in miracle whip.

But thats not mayo, thats salad cream

The little box has two plastic pouches, the tube is a tube. The box is a lot cheaper, and unless you're going hiking, not much less practical. Just cut a little hole in the corner of it and you get a nice thin stream of mayo you can put on your food.

If you're making a salad or something, just cut the whole thing up.

Contents:

Soy oil (79%), water, egg yolk (5%), vinegar, sugar, salt, thickener (E412 Guar gum, E415 Xanthan gum), preservatives (E202 Potassium Sorbate, E211 Sodium Benzoate), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), aroma, color (E160a Beta-carotene).

Pretty good desu.

Why? I love mayo

This 2bh yanks are about as big and about as rich as Europe but so different

Then you use fewer stops, higher speed and lower fares.

Inter-city is one thing, why don't your buses go more often? I live in a city with 100k people in a 20 minute radius, so small by US standards, but the buses for the two main axes go every 10 minutes in peak hours and fit 100-150 people.

We have 40 bus lines for the area within 1 hour by car. We also have trains to the chief cardinal directions and correspondence between buses and trains so you can live in the boonies and still take a bus to work.

Consider how this country looks. Compare it to the flatness of the US. There is no excuse for not having a working municipal transport system that doesn't bottom out in "but the car and oil industry.."

Regular mayonnaise tastes bland and shit
Get some godtier paprika mayo

why?

Hmmmm let's put some on our fries.

>This triggers the American't

Yes, which means the secret to dieting is to see everything you can as cum, which makes dieting for women and gays

Britain is about the size of California desu.

This is actually delicious, and I will make some later today.

>Not putting mayo on fries
what the hell

best mayonaise

yum yum

unless you count keba's tangy mayo I've actually never done this, but it looks like it could good desu

How could it be real mayonnaise if it's not french ?