/asean/- Comfy 1 day vacation

Thanks for the free holiday, brothers in faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
rappler.com/nation/138726-ping-lacson-duterte-pnp-generals-drugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAPAT ANG MEYOR MUNA ANG MAUNA
youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

kantot

2nd for Japan

LA PERTAMAX GANGBANG KONTOL

LAS FILIPINAS SON ESPAÑOLAS

If the Chinese military invade your islands, what will you do?

>Be chink
>Nothing

Dunno why they havent invaded yet when its easy cause most people are apathetic and our current leader has a hard-on for the Chinese.

What can they do when they all wanna separate

enter australia as a refugee and applying for citizenship isnt that really hard since my whole familia is already there.

Take me in, oh tender nippon, take me in for heaven's sake.

I swear Im not a snake, I just want to be part of populating Japan

Politicians will head to Chinkland with rage and get back in 1 or 2days with linning their large pockets.

Get help from the Japs.

Who knows?

I do play games too, but fuck you, you can't just play games by yourself if you want to make good ones.

Get called up to defend, watch as the Chinese fuck up an amphibous invasion in ways even the Soviet Union could not have imagined.

Finally my mandarin lesson will payoff
I will join either as a translator or a infiltrator. pointing out whos who

Don't be such a cocktease.

EXECUTION OF MAR ROXAS WHEN?

>fat
what did he mean by this?

>katulong tier face

I'm not slut like that. I just like to post my cuisine on here, but sometime I became a bit radical when you guys betrayed or lied to me.

China will probably just cut your water supply from Malaysia and also pay us to burn some forest

Those photos are your actual cooking?

Yes, most of them. Ramen wasn't mine though.

So this is yet another political shitfling
Such hypocrisy form dutdut

We are averaging 5 dead drug pushers per day.
WHEN WILL THIS STOP

>5 drug pushers a day

WE NEED 10
HE SHOULD ORDER TO KILL EVEN THE MINORS WHO ARE SQUATTERS DRUG PUSHERS

When we separate

I'M A CREEP

>War Freaks
is it because we always sound like we're angry?

I'M A WEIRDO

I COULD SMELL DANK WEED FROM THAT STRUCTURE ACROSS THE ROAD

DUTDUT DEATH SQUAD SHOULD STORM IT

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?

I DON'T BELONG HERE

What would you do if you see a google maps streetview car? give me ideas Sup Forums

AKO ANG HARI NG SABLAY!

you mean this?

what's that and what's written on it?

Hi /asean/! :3

How was your day? ^^

>streetview car
>come to my village
neva happen

love how Duterte does this when he himself uses the "file a fucking case" defense. Looks like we've all given up on judicial reform and a functioning court system. It's time for Duterte's justice now.

>let's divide a divided country

Watch Mindanao declare independence and Dudirty steal all of Luzon and Visayas' shekels when that happens.

Pretty gay

Boring as fuck, hari raya a shit.

Fuck off you rude cunt

Fucking Malingshits, I swear

That's probably the end goal to his historical injustice and righteous rebellion sentiment

Lets just worry about drugs addicts for now

You left for Eid and I felt lonely here :<
what a lonely holiday

>Looks like we've all given up on judicial reform and a functioning court system.
Freedom will be back in 6 months.

I just meant my day was pretty gay ;__;

Where is it? Are village life comfy?

>historical injustice and righteous rebellion

Buzzwords for treason

That's nice, do you live alone?

But I left you guys just for a short time!

Oh
Uhhh... Sorry.

>2nd day £ still not improving
wew, we are going to have a hard time building that house and paying for that condo the same time

kill yourself paimin

culturally speaking, is javanese culture literally a subset of malay culture? i can't tell the difference enlighten me

t. chink

Actually, that's funny because China is on extremely good relations with Singapore.

I wouldn't be too surprised if that happens though. Also Singapore already pays you Indons to burn your forests.

Check'em! Also post more yandere shigure.

kys

Not really.

We're culturally closer to Sundanese, Madurese, and Balinese.

>tfw my villege is governed by Tokyo so I introduce myself to outsiders I'M FROM TOKYO.
Summer climate is comfy in here, It won't over 30℃ much at least. But, life is fucking boring and there's no job so most young lads escape to Cities.

>chink country is on extremely good terms with another chink country

Is it humid or dry in Japan during summer?

Hot temperature is more bearable if it's dry, humid+hot is literal hell in my honest opinion.

Are there accommodations for visitors? If I ever had the chance, I'd love to visit the rural areas of Japan.

And the best part is the UK is leaving the EU possibly leaving its destruction in its wake. I admit my knowledge of the EU is rudimentary so to make you happy, I'll read up more about it and if it isn't as Farage makes it to be, I'll change my mind. Happy? I-I'm not doing this for you b-Baka >~

>sharing land border with another asean country

>not sharing land border with PNG
Why not?

You can't build a wall without a land border :(

Please don't act surprised.

Singapore is literally on good terms with the world, to the point that most countries don't even comment of any human rights violations or shady trade deal with "pariah states".

I mean, we deal with Russia, Iran and fucking North Korea.

Tell me more about Nork-Sing dealings

>Singapore is literally on good terms with the banks
fixed

That's only because Singapore is irrelevant.

you're very tsun tsun Sakurahime :3

high humid in most place, but I'm living in highland so temperatire isn't so hot.
Yeah we have them, not many though. travelling rural area-like my home village- is hard to travel especially for foreigners lad. Some area don't have public transportation s and there's no english signs. I'll reccomend you to stay in towns or cities, at least areas which have stations or busstops.

>irrelevant
>coming from Indonesia

Not him, but we're allowed to visit NK without a visa. But we fucked them over recently by intercepting an arms shipment in singaporean port that was bound for NK. Thats off the top of my head

Would you recommend people to visit your village?

Gun runnings, mostly. I've stopped reading the news because it makes me want to kill myself. I know Singapore just trades with North Korea. And the Gazprom deal.

That goes with being the indispensible link in the chain that is the global stock market.

Singapore literally has trade agreements with the entire world. And could insult the USA into signing the TPP without taking ANY flak. (Nevermind the fact that Obama wanted to sign that piece of shit treaty to begin with).

Malaysia have the same deal n we also have nk work at our mines.
Check the news on mine explosion in Sabah/Sarawak few years ago. They were all nk.

>cheap fucks

delet

except dutdut has leads though

Best Korea is Best trade ally

>had 4 rounds of rendang, ketupat and kuah kacang.
>Constipation nearly an hour

We're eager for both residencial appicants and tourists to visit our village.
Our formar headman tried to recruit young people but nobady came to this shit forest.

Easy money laundering
Cheap worker(even cheaper than Bangla) with no regard over safety
Don't even show up in places like most foreign worker since they're watched by their own guard
Truly the best

>kuah kacang
what kind of nut fluid is that?
liquid nut?

>m gf's f w storm winds are picking up

Where is it, if you don't mind me asking?

its grinded nut can be cooked spicy or sweet

Do you have a miko?

she looks almost like my gf except mine is hotter

Also, do you like it there? If not, why haven't you moved yet?

Lacson disclosed that he already encountered the same information about 2 of the 5 generals during the 2016 elections campaign period.

rappler.com/nation/138726-ping-lacson-duterte-pnp-generals-drugs

Everyone's playing Pokemon GO now.

Is it any good?

not as good as that get

dunno, I have no plans to play

your gf is a dirty fucking spic m8

fuk you ur gf smokes & have fetal tumors

stop talking shit about my gf you fucking chink terrorist motherfucker