Daily reminder that you have no real excuse for being poor

Veneto:

>destroyed and sacked by frog faggots during the Napoleonic wars
>sold to Austria like a cheap whore and then oppressed by them
>oppressed even more by Shitaly during the unification process, to the point where the region became so poor that shitholes in South America looked appealing
>was the region that suffered the most damage during both world wars due to most important battles taking place there

And today Veneto is the second richest region in the country and one of the richest in Europe. And we did that without the help of anybody.

All of you slavshits who think communism is the only reason you're shit can suck my cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45
youtube.com/watch?v=Lef6_I2p6Ek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masovian_Voivodeship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are still a shitalian and shitalians are considered as the niggers of Europe, not Slavs.

If Venice is so great, why isn't it independent?

We survived much more than just communism

go surrender somewhere else

>due to most important battles taking place there

>Venetians
>Italian

Pick one, frog nigger.

The Netherlands has been rich since it was founded many centuries ago.

And we've been through countless wars.

I meant in the country. You're too stupid to have proper reading comprehension since you're a slav apparently.

In fact, in terms of relative wealth the Netherlands has never been so poor as now compared to other EU countries.

>proves in his own post that success isnt about material things, but about the philosophical aspect

You don't know communism, if you think it is only about being poor and/or having your shit taken from you. Its a cultural campaign to demoralize the nation and to remove any persons willpower to achieve success, plus also removing that persons ability to interpret fact and reality.

Visit any smalltown or village in eastern europe to witness it.

But eastern Europe was poor and irrelevant before communism too.

>Why do your countries that recently got out of fifty years of gommunism (some even got destroyed in wars) when this this region of Italy that was always rich and later capitalist is great?

>But eastern Europe was poor and irrelevant before communism too.
What particular time do you mean?

>later capitalist is great?
This is a good point to focus on. Venice was probably the most capitalistic region in the world for a long time.

Communism is just a bad excuse for being subhuman desu.

Next time we ally with the Turks

the netherlands were not affected by ww2

>implying Turks are any bit more trustworthy than European powers

>the netherlands were not affected by ww2
KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45

Italy was the richest of Europe for centuries until 1550.
The Netherlands from 1550 to 1850.
Then the UK had a short period of 80 years or so and then Switzerland took over, followed by Norway.

Our ports were blocked by the allies.
Germany bombed our harbor and stopped transports within the country.
Indonesia, our colony where we got our natural resources, was being invaded.

>was the region that suffered the most damage during both world wars due to most important battles taking place there
What

Not Poland, Czechia or Hungary.

Besides, why am I even explaining shit to you if you're basically baiting.

All of history. Slavs have a low amount of achievement compared to western Europe and they were the slaves of other European powers. That's why the name.

what an idiotic post.
Eastern Europe was so unlucky to be squeezed between two savage countries, Germany and Russia.

WW1 wasn't a big deal for us because we were neutral.
The allies blocked our harbos and confiscated our ships but that was pretty much it.

But our economy depends on exports to Germany and the German economy was down.

Those were all ruled by more successful countries, they were slaves.

butthurt.

>Our ports were blocked by the allies.
oh boo-hoo

The only slave here is you my dear slave to autism. Even if I showed you facts, stats etc. you'd be shitting all over the place.

No wonder you're mad though, you could have been born in better places in Italy like Mediolan, Turin, Rome etc.

Slavshit diaspora, go back to your shithole.

don't mind the angry venetian, he's a well known jerk in /ita/

You are right, to some extent. Slavs have this sickening attitude, lifestyle and etc.

It still is about the culture, the work ethic and the drive for success, not about the material things. Communism in comparison was exactly the opposite of that. It destroyed the will of the people.

Another aspect of it is the removal of the persons ability to make decisions on his own and to take responsibility not only for his own actions, but for his future.

Bohemia was rich, Poland also was and I really don't know how wealthy Hungary was.

Have you forgotten that you owe your independance to France right ? Without France and Louis-Napoléon, austrians would have kicked your asses pretty bad
Daily reminder that Solférino, Montebello, Magenta and Melegnano where french victories, coz you were unable to deal with your own shits

We're a trade country. We profit from exports and peace.

I think Italy was the richest of Europe for more than a millenia.

At least you weren't bombed nearly into oblivion.

Doesn't change the fact that they owed their success to someone else.

fpbp

Some cities were. The Germans actually just bombed one city flat, Rotterdam. Pic related, Rotterdam after the clean up. The allies did some accidental bombing runs on other cities.

By the end of the war (after France was liberated we were occupied for another year) the Germans tried to starve us. Plus we had some big conflicts in the east of the country.

Bohemia is an exception to the slav rule, but poland achieved anything of worth only with a lithuanian king.

>Bohemia is an exception to the slav rule

They were ruled by the HRE.

>
>
>

Nijmegen sometimes appears in WW2 video games.

I can't wait for sea levels to rise and Venise to be wiped off the map

I can't wait for Fr*nce to become an Islamic shithole full of niggers. Oh wait, that already happened. You're probably a mudslime nigger yourself.

Not really. Bohemia was made for industrialisation (on my phone, but look shit like the Ore Mountains up), it concentrated the biggest deposits of iron and coal in Austria and later A-H, muh Skoda and I believe other industries of that kind were located there. Not so keen on Polish economical history, , but I'm quite sure it owe much for any of the countries that it got partitioned by

>HRE
>ruling anything
Kekkonen

italoniggers can't do anything right except betray and switch sides
your 'country' is the laughing stock of Europe you guinea bastard, stick to losing to niggers and not trying to match with an actual European country

Usually I'm not one to defend this shit country since I'm a support of Venetian independence, but a surrendering coward faggot like you has no room to speak here. Post-Napoelon French military history is a joke.

reminder you lost a war to fucking Ethiopians
I hate this meme, besides WW2 is there any other major French loss? No, fucking no

Don't make me post all of those wars France lost in their colonies. That would be too humiliating for you. All of your military glories are relics of a distant past.

FIGHT

Yeah, you're right
what about Italian colonies? have any of that?
that's why France is the world's fifth largest economy and French will always be a world language
and Italy talking about 'military glories are relics of a distant past.' is just too fucking funny
you're a joke Mario, stop posting for your sake,

Italians are shit so are Venitians. In France we have a superiority complex towards Italians.

>slavshits
what did he mean by this?

Abdul, it's time to stop wanking over your past and worry about the fact that you're literally an African mudslime colony now. What was the percentage of France that was mudslime again? 15%? That's crazy.

t-thanks for shipping niggers to europe free of charge
youtube.com/watch?v=Lef6_I2p6Ek

You know, before mudslims it was you, Italian people, most of you coming from Northern Italy, who migrated en masse to France to clean our toilets. You are the niggers of Europe.

And it was your fault since it was you who helped the Savoys unify and oppress the rest of the regions. You reap what you sow.

You're welcome.

Are you falsifying data now? What the fuck is this shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masovian_Voivodeship

>Per capita: $17,400

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneto

>GDP per capita: €33,500

>Syrian
pic related is 100% syrian

>""""""oppressed"""""" by another rich European kingdom
>not genocidal vodka niggers

Whatever you say pal.

One is nominal, one is PPP.

Here Luigi:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

If the EU and maybe Italy and Belgium falls apart, the Netherlands, Flanders, Luxembourg, Veneto, Toscana and Lombardia should be in the same union. We would be stronger together. Perhaps we would be the strongest player in terms of trade in the world

Nice meme retard. Czechoslovakia was richer than Italy before WW2

Czechoslovakia was part of Austria-Hungary which was the most powerful empire in Europe at the time. Being richer than a pathetic """"country"""" who was still in turmoil due to the unification is not a big achievement. I don't even know how Italy managed to beat them in WW1. That shouldn't have been possible.

>the complete list of european cultureless shitholes

Before anybody talks about who was poor and when, refer to stats available
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
1938 numbers are interesting.
It really fucks with the popular perception of Finland as a backwards, agrarian country. If this GDP readings are to be believed, we were almost on par with France and Netherlands at the time, though still catching up to Sweden, Norway, Germany, UK etc.

*GNP (PPP) per capita in 1960 US dollars

>oppressed even more by Shitaly during the unification process, to the point where the region became so poor that shitholes in South America looked appealing
Sure...

It's both communism + slavs.

Communism is bad
but I don't understand why would slavs be as rich as western europeans without communism.

Germans brought civilization to slavs, there was nothing good in slavic lands before germans, best slavic country (Czechia) is just a poor man's germany, and western europeans were always smartest, most influential and richest europeans.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneto

>Per lungo tempo è stata terra di povertà ed emigrazione. Dal dopo guerra, a seguito di un notevole sviluppo industriale, è una delle regioni più ricche d'Europa. Grazie al suo patrimonio paesaggistico, storico, artistico e architettonico è, con oltre 16,2 milioni di visitatori e 61,8 milioni di presenze turistiche nel 2014, la regione più visitata d'Italia.

And? Yes, you were poor and you're very rich now, and that's thanks to Italy.

The misconception comes from mistaking agrarian with poor. The bigger cities had already industrialized by 1913 to a great degree and people were no more poor than most other countries bordering the baltic sea. There's a reason why cities like viipuri had large populations of germans and such, they were making money there. The vast majority still lived on the countryside but even there your average family was well enough off.

Why was Greece so (relatively to its location) rich in 1938?

wrong pic, sorry

Also germans and the growth of the german empire and it's economy probably benefited all baltic countries in general.

Based UK is always the best relevant European country.

>responsible for the fall of Constantinople
>water jews
>good

Hahaha, shut up. We pulled ourselves together without the help of anybody, that's how great Venetians are. Venetian Republic was also very rich before the Napoleonic wars and the Italian unification which turned us into an impoverished shithole.

You can't read then, you were already poor according to that graph, poorer than the Center and only slightly better than the South.

What is your point then? I already said this myself. Venetian Republic stopped existing in 1797 because of frog scum.

That it's not true you were "oppressed" by Italy

what about the war that made you so butthurt that you had to sunk all of Europe into its ruin along with the Germans

>ITT french autism

Veneto should be free of Rome and southern Arabs, desu.

Spooky mask

Italy didnt. You got your asses handled by the Austrians that were fighting in a three front war partially due to your high command incompetence, you only "won" in the end when neither K.u.K. nor Germany could feed themselves.

>without help from aybody
Gonna have to stop you there, buddy
Marshall plan

fucking nigger, you boast like you are the cause of it, but you're a beta kv loser who constantly make thread on FUCKING Sup Forums

kek just die already, useless waste of space

t.