KOSOVTUGAL

>KOSOVTUGAL

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=06&nav_id=98532
youtube.com/watch?v=cHyhQZFf4aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Αre people recognizing Kosovo for the sake of pissing off Russia? Because Kosovars are Albanians, but terrorists and even more uneducated. You can't be worse than that

>You can't be worse than that
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=06&nav_id=98532

>Kosovars are uneducated
lies
youtube.com/watch?v=cHyhQZFf4aI

lmao

is this a explanation ?

They wanted to be independent so why not support them.
Isn't Sup Forums all about the balkanisation of every single european country into their smallest sustainable components?

Fuck Serbia tbfh

kek

albanians have an average IQ of 80 unironically (the map has been posted here a couple of times) is this the same as Togo?

Shamefur dispray, I wish France didn't recognize Kosovo.

>Spain doesn't recognize it because it's afraid of Catalonia
fag fag fagotty fags

Why does Palestine get a flag here and Kosovo doesn't ? what kind of bullshit is that ?

It does.

Actually, back then the reason was basque, catalonians are more recent and less legitimate.

Isn't ETA pretty much dismantled by now?

Yes.

Now yes.
The Basque claims were more active when Kosovo was stablished.
Back then recognizing kosovo would've been as if we legitimated terrorism.
Now, for obvious reasons, we cannot recognize seccesions of countries.

Bosnian diaspora here

Kosovo is the biggest lie ever, now even though we Bosnians have had our beefs with the Serbs and most stupid

That picture is racist

Pic related is your average Kosovar.

KOSOVO SZIMPLY ZE BEHSZT!

>Brazil
>recognizes fucking Palestine but not Kosovo

My CO in cadets served in Kosovo and I asked him what it was like

He said it was boring most of the time, but the kosovan kids sometimes brought him sweets and one of them kissed his rifle. Most interesting thing he did was raid some house where albanians had a cache of weapons.

I feel for the Serbs because they had some claim and had no international support because no one was willing to take on a diplomatic battle with the west. Even Russia let the Serbs get raped so they had an excuse for their later expansions.

Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Mexico truly is New Spain

>unironically being happy because shit tier countries like North Korea,Cuba,Russia,Angola don't recognize Kosovo.

Literally who gives a fuck ?
We have the west on our side and there's nothing you can do about it.

>support kosovo
>get isis'd/muslim'd

like pottery
note to self: stop banting pajeets, they are aight

You see Serbia? We are bros.

can wait to enlist and hag you with your guts lad, just you wait, nato cant protect you for ever

>yfw Spain's maps only show 50 countries at best

They shouldn't have massacred serbs at first

>Spain
>Not third world

they deal with their own separatists every day

ikr, just people excluding montenegro because he's black

>nato cant protect you for ever

GET READY FOR ROUND 2 HILLARY CLINTON 2016
>mfw you're going to get bombed again

shut up gr*ek. you're the burden of europe, you don't have a saying in anything. just go swim at some island or drink coffee. this matters are too complicated for you.

son, as soon as I enlist, there will be literally nothing albanian left in this world, we are going to return you to the ottoman hordes that brought you here

We bombed their shit though.

all green countries should be beheaded with a can opener 2bh

I see a bunch of destitute Albanians, and wringed Serbs
Compared to scrutiny and objectivity, you have the Albanians, who started waves of migrations within Kosovo and Macedonia, as well as northern Greece and Dalmatia, from the 17th century onward, filling the areas abandoned by Christian. They multiplied, moved in some more, and you get this. Same thing happened, at about similar timeframe with Serbs moving here, getting a privileged position, exempt from our nobility and directly overlooked by Vienna. Same as Albanians had the Muslim blessing of the Porte in Istanbul
Both chimped out, both have megalomania par excellence regarding other ethnics and territories, they are closing the economic gap, which Albania will accelerate in closing as tourism gains wind, there is little difference between south Serbia and north Albania economically, infrastructurally, culturally. One slurps American, the other European, thinking that it's Russian. Albania will have the same citizen standard as Serbia by 2020 probably. Makes you think if it is an actual shithole

Kosovo je Srbija, Srbija je Kosovo
Same shit, different flag and language

wtf.
are they related to the modern albanians?

No. But this image is extensively used to show Albanians where their homeland is, where they should return. And that is 80 B.C
And Croats, as well as Serbs moved here even later, and those who "send" Albozergians "back" to the Caucasus can't even see the irony of it

>are they related to the modern albanians?
No.That's just an excuse S*rbs came up with to justify the WE meme when in fact it was them that came to the balkans in the 7th century from Siberia.

>from Siberia
This is what they teach you?

you tribal savages have not handled a writing system in 2016 and yet you think you know anything, while albanian academies of science or albanian scientists also do not even exist, all you have are oral myths given from your fucking shamans

during thousands of years literate peoples inhabited this region, mainly romans and greeks and later slavs, no one ever mentions you subhumans, quite literally there are no pre-ottoman mentions of you turkish shits living over here, ottoman hordes brought you here from some muslim hells and that's your history..... I know you people have literally nothing so you grasp for some history, but you never had colonies, emperors, scientists, anything, so I dont see the point

albanians were brought by ottoman hordes and no roman, greek, or slav knew of any muslim inhabitants of balkan

>from Siberia
sure senpai. And we came from Alaska.

Can someone a tl,dr of the Kosovo situation. What's the basis for the existence of their country?

An american military base.

How exactly is Crimea different?

Evil Russians versus Good Americans?

Albanian majority wanting to be an Ameri...independent country

This

Forgot to add. But really, thr end gsme is unification with Albania. Might not be feasible now, but big plans usually take time or a surprise. Some might not agree to this but I urge them to view the situation on spot, and not through chronologies in history books

where is this from? I want to read the full article

Serbs - the nation of cucks by Albert Speer