What's the best PSU out of these four?

microcenter.com/endeca/CompareV2.aspx?returnUrl=L3NlYXJjaC9zZWFyY2hfcmVzdWx0cy5hc3B4P049NDI5NDk2NjY1NCA0Mjk0OTU3NzU2IDQyOTQ5NTc3NDUmcGFnZT0x

Other urls found in this thread:

jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Powerspec. I know those gradation labels usually don't say shit but if they could've slapped a Gold label on those other three psu's they would have.

You need almost 1200W platinum to power up a decent pc this days...

go fuck off to johnnyguru

I was thinking PowerSpec was all right. They look decent and the "Gold" basically tops the other three even if the brand isn't as well known right?.

jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=490

I thought you were being a fucking smartass until I saw this post

EVGA will probably last longer compared to that powerspec, first time hearing that name btw, which is worrying. It just seems to good to be true of all those similarily priced ones (fully modular, additional PCIe power connectors, 80+ gold)

check if they have a warranty program, read the reviews. It may be that this one's just some SeaSonic rebrand.

he's the trusted authority

>bronze
Mother Earth is worse off with parasitic antagonists like you roaming her beautiful bosom

What's your point with this tho. Are you saying EVGA is the worst one of the group?.

I walked into Microcenter yesterday to take a look for myself at their shit and PowerSpec is a big chunk of their PSU selection on the shelves. The guy said that that was Microcenter's own brand or whatever of PSUs. I guess someone else makes em and they slap the name on there?.

nice digits
yeah I'd get the EVGA if you don't want to move from that price

Even though it's a bronze?. This dude is shitting all over me because of that. The PowerSpec is "gold"?

you save 5%

So gold doesn't really imply anything in terms of stability of lifespan of a PSU?. Just simply how efficient it is at drawing power?.

maybe. it should be fine though
people usually get higher power saving if they're running 24/7

Hmmmm, that makes a difference because I run my PC a lot. But definitely one of these two it is.

You have any idea if there's a major difference between 20+4 pin and 24 pin?. Is 20+4 just more annoying because it can split? It's for older system compatibility right?.

this whole thread should've gone in or but, yeah, 20+4 should plug right in just fine

Gold is indeed only efficiency. The PSU could still be a timebomb.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

They all shit. Get Corsair rm550x.

What is this creature?

The EVGA BQ is alright