Introducing Tixati

Your new torrent client.

- no known bugs at all (qbitstalled has over 1000 open issues on its repo)
- no crashes
- no "stalled"s
- no bullshit
- no sadness, only win
- developed by an autistic cryptocurrency enthusiast with mega emphasis on privacy and security
- manipulate petabytes at the blink of an eye. No lagging at manipulating even huge torrents with thousands of files such as the complete MAME romsets/chds
- extremely configurable. You can change all colors, columns etc. both on the main client and the web client
- guaranteed usage of your top Internet speeds. You'll ALWAYS downloaded at the top possible speed given there are decent peers
- linux version for the whiny losers
- tons of useful features other clients can only dream about, such as:
-- assigning torrents automatically to a category based on its tracker(s)/names/contents etc., and then automatically limiting for long/at what speed it should be seeded
-- forcing "choke" on peers to leech at turbo speeds
-- selecting and manipulating specific files in a torrent to different directories, so you can point a bunch of torrents from different trackers to the same file go
gain ultra bonus points on private trackers while saving tons of disk space

lol

>non-free software

into the trash.jpg

t. gentooman

banned on actual trackers

>Banned from most private trackers
gl with that

Why

I use it to download torrents from sadpanda, pretty good

why do people hate Tixati all of a sudden? I use it, What are good alternatives for it except qbittorrent?

All of sudden? You must be new.

Go back to 2005, retards.

All the "reasons" they gave for banning it are long gone, and all decent trackers accept it now.

Avistaz has almost 1 million daily users and has no problem with it.

Pleasuredome is the largest retro gaming tracker and has no problem with it.

I'm sorry if you follow the rules of some shady site run by teens full of zits, but the good trackers all know that Tixati is now the king.

>gain ultra bonus points on private trackers while saving tons of disk space
yeah you save tons of disk space because you cant even use disk space with this shit since its banned on most trackers because its shit

There's no alternative to Tixati. It is the best in all aspects.

It is banned only in your mother's anus. Stop spreading lies, faggot. See

Go neck yourself schilltard. I will not use your Jew product that is banned. Qbittorent is much better and easy to run. I can even use SOCKS5 on it.

how about you stop spreading shitty my little pony clients instead of calling others faggots despite being one yourself

this shit isn't whitelisted at any of the trackers I use (besides the two that don't have client restrictions). anyway rtorrent is still the best client.

>arguing over which file downloader downloads files the bestest
You are all so so pathetic.

Source on tixati being banned?

Banned on all private trackers. Closed source.

>Your new torrent client.
> no known bugs at all

Here you go. Ass soon as anyone uses bugs appear

It's closed source.

>private tracker teens are elitist as fuck
makes you wonder huh

And? That's not what I asked.

>That's not what I asked.
That's the joke.

No that would be your life

>no known bugs
>closed source
Hmm, I wonder why there are no "known" bugs?

lol

>developed by a memecoin autist
all the reasons I need to permanently avoid this.

The actual joke about the source was far better.
I don't use not FOSS if I can use a as good FOSS.
Deluge and qbittorent do the job for me. I don't care about the absolute massive perfomance you have, my internet connection is the Bottleneck anyway.

Also,
> extremely configurable. You can change all colors, columns etc. both on the main client and the web client
This is stupid.

Hey OP thanks for the heads up I'm tired of using deluge when I need to use my condom and qbittorrent when I don't(it wont work when my vpn is on, yes i have the right network interface selected).
This looks really nice.

But mah Colors!!

Schill.

What's a schill?

Tixati is and always was shit

I never got any of my torrents stalling with qbittorrent. You must do something wrong.

What is this written in? It almost looks like a Visual Basic or C# windows forms application.

Tixati is not on the client whitelist for many forums. PTP has it banned because supposedly there are ratio cheating features in the application itself. At least, that's the reason they give.

Cabal trackers =/= "zit faced teen trackers". Grow up, shill.