Why is Italy providing free taxi service?

Why is Italy providing free taxi service?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lef6_I2p6Ek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t30JzS0LHpk
youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ML7sD_JKbQc
youtube.com/watch?v=h0RDdJyd-hg
ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=t30JzS0LHpk

youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc

thanks to E*rope

Wait why are there Italian refugees? Is Italy really that nad?

send them back to africa, what is the goddamn problem with this?

How? lol like you can't just sail a boat into another countries water and leave them a bunch of immigrants that may or may not have come from there. Thats the kind of shit that leads to war which leads to refugees, so if you win the war you have even more refugees to deal with etc etc

When Libyan navy catches them they bring them back to shore and put them in prison. Libyans would actually appreciate cooperation.
European response is completely nonsensical.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML7sD_JKbQc

Because the EU got buttmad at them sending them back years ago, now they're forced to pick every single one up.

They only have pasta to eat.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0RDdJyd-hg

Who cares. Nobody wants war with Europe. Especially not Lybia.

If they come from a certain direction you can just pull them back in that direction.

They need EU-money soon, so they bring Merkel the thing that she loves even more than here own people: refugees

hirsi jamaa and the others vs italy

we are net contributors to the European budet, and we were fined where we made an agreement with Gaddafi to stop the boats.

>European Court of Human Rights

wtf

>European Court of Human Rights

Yeah, that shit that was born thanks to Germany's war crimes.

...Germany is responsible for wrecking Europe, once again.

why do people always need to hate us? fuck off

we're like jews without muh 6 gorillion safespace, it's not fucking fair, I hope every italophobe dies now

Enjoy it, faggots. They don't stay here anyway. I don't care.

This has more to do with globalism and EU politics than Italy.

Even the Chinese in Italy are sick of Arab migrants.

ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498

You fucking moron, nevermind the fact that their living expenses come out of our taxes until they leave, have you considered that some of them actually choose to stay?
I don't care if it's just one in a thousand, because that's still one nigger too much.

>even
You act like the chinks are some kind of tolerant ethnicity.

>syrian refugees
What about all the niggers and pooinloos that burn their documents and claim refugee status? You goddamn retard, that chart is not representative of the situation at all.
If those nation rapists wanna come to Europe, they should find another route in. I don't want them even if they leave afterwards.

force it, say africa "no prob, it cost nothing to resque your peoples", also you can send arabs back, say the water make the skin less dark...

>What about all the niggers
Guess it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We have fuck high unemployment, even picking tomatoes should be done by italians.
Slavery and similar shit depress consumption, we're a production based economy, so of the two one: either we spread our ass to China and hope their middle class endures the incoming burst bubble, or we try to keep the european market alive.

i'm not saying is good, i'm saying that is convenient