You are one EMP blast away from everything you hold dear being taken away from you. How do you feel about that?

You are one EMP blast away from everything you hold dear being taken away from you. How do you feel about that?

Civilization is one giant meteor impact away from certain doom.

If an EMP occurs next to my house I will have bigger problems than saving my animu collection

Why hasn't this happened yet? Is it really that hard to create an emp? I guess it's to smart. For mudslime terrorists

>everything you hold dear being taken away from you

my girlfriend is everything i hold dear

Mudslimes don't want to waste their time inconveniencing you by taking away all your electronic toys. They want to fucking KILL you, in the name of Allah. So they can get into Heaven. So even if they had the technical knowledge to create an EMP blast, they'd instead favor shit that would actually KILL YOU. Because that way, they can get into Heaven.

>area effected by an EMP
>effected
effected in what way? 90% of that area could just be an "effect" of compasses twitching slightly

ALL ELECTRONICS BEING FRIED COMPLETELY

Oh look, my country won't even be affected!

While all of you will be undergoing forced mass-conversion to amish, I'll be here fapping to my Over 18(tm) Hentai by appointment to Her Majesty

I posted that pic as an example of how far an EMP blast can reach, not to indicate that only America would be the target of an EMP blast.

Engulfing the entirety of Britain would be easy for anyone who would want to try.

Don't they have to be plugged in though?

source doesn't say that

>he hasn't emp proofed his computer room

Why the fuck would anybody EMP Britain when it's almost sandland already.
EMP America would be fun though.

>shine a laser in there

Because you're all INFIDELS!!!!

this is poking fun at them right? or are you seriously so stupid you don't understand no electricity will kill millions

Totally fine with it. Get back to nature, fap to the chaos, and go hunt minorities, what could be more enjoyable?

I will join USAF and kill commie gooks.

all it takes is north korea to detonate an atomic weapon in the upper atmosphere to bring half the country into complete darkness.

I'll personally kill Putin if he tries to fuck with my computer.

mfw i use optical media and not magnetic or flash

:3

Middle Eastern Muslims already live in an place without reliable electricity. So their mentality is that western nation peoples would be able to survive just fine without electricity. So they concentrate on more direct methods of killing infidels.

Your problem is you assume that every human on Earth is capable of logical thinking. They are not.

not like optical has a metallic layer or anything

Except actually shooting a gun isn't as easy as first person shooters make it out to be. And thus, you would most likely be a very lousy shot.

How would you even prevent EMPs from affecting your room? Tinfoil on the walls?

My wonderful red pilled mother bought me a 3006 for my 15th bday, and for the next 20 years I have done nothing but collect and shoot as a hobby. I'll b fine.