youtube.com/watch?v=YMlALAaEwfA
youtube.com/watch?v=VqyVe8tfLm0
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfFhfSuUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BlB4hY71nI4
youtube.com/watch?v=5bRAtV-jgoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO POO PEE PEE

Que guapo el caudillo, no hablo en inglés porque en esa epoca nadie lo hablaba.

sweet

S P A C E
P
A
C
E

Onward and upward!

I dont like this EEC we just created. just mark my words in a couple of years we'll all be slaves to germans and everything our parents fought for in the war has been for nought

youtube.com/watch?v=o-Xvgv92GBc

God Save The Queen. Long live the British Empire

In the rugged pioneer days, sometimes you got up there:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcsCtsWyPkY

But a lot of times you didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=61A6cpSXsnA

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o

les tositos alisòn

Help me

So how many dicks do you guys think Marilyn Monroe takes in a month? 40? 50?

Right, you're poor and ruled by a corrupt senile old man. At least you're not gommie.

Help me.

You totally are of gommie though. ;)

(PS, escape to West Berlin in the 18 months you have left)

Give security council seat.

I am not bullet proof or dog proof.

"Gee, Pop. That was sure a swell game of baseball."

"Sure was, son. Golly, it would be a shame if 10 years from now you became a filthy drug addict with hair down to your waist."

Shoo, there are no bananas for you at the security council.

Khrushchev comes to America.

We will bury you.
And I have a free flat now, feels good m8, also church nearby was finally closed and atheism intensifies, soon we will get rid of retards. And I am thinking about moving to Kazakhstan to make it giant farm.

And becomes so awed by corn that he decides to grow it on the Siberian steppes. Epic fails ensue.

Brits gtfo with this shit.

Beatniks are great, but the whole world is extremely oppressive towards them. Looks like we will live with that barbarism forever.

1959 is interesting only a year after 60s would start and humanity will have great cultural, political and economical leap ahead. West was total shit before 60s, this decade formed the face of modern and comfy West. I think we are retarded 50-70 years from the West and we would have our 60s in a 1-2 decades with the rest of 2nd world and 3rd world would have their 60s in 1-2 decades from ours.

Thank God that damn rock-and-roll nonsense finally died off and we can back to real music like Frank Sinatra and Perry Como.

Nice photos of the Moon. You may have won this round, but we're putting a guy in space before you. Book it.

Anons do you think I should get this car radio?

How do they fit the wireless in the autocarriage?

Since there won't be any feminists for another decade, I can pinch the secretaries' asses and boobs at work and there's nothing they can do about it.

>dude knows nothing about surf rock

Actually you had big feminist movement in 40s-50s which has become less active in a few following decades until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ke8mzgex4U

This came out in 59.

>feminism
>40s-50s
LOLno. There was the women's suffrage movement in the first two decades of the XX century and then it died off until the hippie era.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGGQPr9Fij4

youtube.com/watch?v=1fcY78ab4yo

Lots of Europeans comin in, they even let it wogs. What's next, Asians? Muslims?

Yo, me and my cats down in Greenwich Village, we can't decide whether we should support Khrushchev or Mao. Also the FBI's bugging us. It's like, not right, Daddy-O.

I hope you go to jail, commie druggie filth.

Nixon's a lock for president next year. 'Cos the Democrats have nobody.

"Religion will die with the last babushka."

>30 years later...

"Wait, why are there still religionfags?"

"There's always more babushkas to replace the ones that died."

OMG GUY IT TURNS OUT WE HAVE OIL ACCORDING TO BRITISH EXPERTS
THE 10th LARGEST PROVEN RESERVE ACTUALLY
WE WILL BE A SUPER POWER BY 1979

I hear this guy is going places.

My cousin's walking around without a leg because of that damn war back 8 years ago. Fucking fuck commies.

Yeah man, I was in one of their camps. It completely changed my view of the world.

And now, gommunism is coming to a Cuba near you.

hey America we hate you but that USSR guy looks scary
friends?

Vietnam? Where's that? That in Africa or something?

Now that he is president, is he going to help us keep Algeria ?

I think it's time to let your colonies go, Pierre. The 19th century is over.

>implying we'll ever let go of our colonies

Africa is ours you silly american. I know we had some problem in Indochina and now shit happens in Vietnam but that's not our fault !

Also Bridgette Bardot is hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

Got this new number in at the record shop last month. Only sold two copies so far. Talk about a dud.

FUCKING BRITS GET OFF MY 12 NAUTICAL MILE EXCLUSIVE ECONOMIC ZONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally why did the fucking Yanks drag us into Korea? Hope we never follow them on another doomed escapade.

Prepare thyself. The storm cometh. And don't buy weapons from islanders.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bctu_6wWMic

fugg off commies :---DDD

Not for another 30 years. Sorry.

Hey guys I'm going to be heading for Havana for a vacation tomorrow. What should I expect?

Name a better album that came out this year.

>Protip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=uB_2yjIkdk8

youtube.com/watch?v=YMlALAaEwfA

Spain should really end this protectorate business and give us back our northern and southern territories now.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqyVe8tfLm0

I really really like the Soviet Union
And potatoes

This guy knows

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfFhfSuUZ4

Let's play the bongo drums and discuss Camus. Bill Burroughs is coming over later and we're all gonna shoot up smack while listening to Miles Davis.

In case you didn't notice this is the whites only Sup Forums, darkie

In the late 50s the black audience were mostly listening to blues and R&B guys like Ray Charles. Jazz had already turned into a stuffshirted thing for white Bohemians and college students and lost its connection with popular music.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlB4hY71nI4

Went to #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 in '59 :^)

The music landscape changed overnight once Buddy Holly died. All the big rock-and-rollers fell off the charts in seconds and none of them except Elvis placed any hits in 1959.

Yeah it was really weird. At least we got people like Dion and Bobby Darin to fill in for them

Fats Domino didn't die off in '59; he was still relevant and putting out charting singles into 1962, but he was an R&B guy primarily and not pigeonholed with rock-and-roll like Little Richard was.

Bobby Darin, if you listen to his hits, clearly seemed like he was targeting an older audience that liked the big band sound rather than the kids.

You've got a good point there, I think either him or his record label must have argued about it though. I remember seeing a clip of him on American Bandstand singing Beyond the Sea to a bunch of teenagers, it was really strange to see an adult song like that sung to clapping whipper snappers.

Yeahyeah the music black hole that existed between Buddy Holly's death and the Beatles' first US tour.

ATOMIC BOMB DUDE LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=5bRAtV-jgoQ

I mean, this sounds like Perry Como, not the Coasters. This would have appealed more to the parents of those kids on Bandstand.

That's it. Tomorrow we do a "Sup Forums in 1973" thread.

kek

Or "Sup Forums in 1991" if you want to troll some Russians.

Maybe for BTS, but his other hits like Dream Lover sound like any other teenybopper artist of that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU

Kekkonen.

And then years later a nignog broke into a hotel she was staying in and raped her.

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Yeah in 1959 began the takeover of Bobby Darin, Connie Francis, and Roy Orbison, soon to be followed by Motown girl groups and surf rock.

If only they could have known...

[EXPUNGED]

The cucked leftists making deals with Nazis now BAKA if they believe barbaric huns will ever change