Why do germans dig holes in beaches?

Why do germans dig holes in beaches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bm3cs9TFo)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As we usually encounter sand beaches in foreign countries, us Germans routinely expect hostility from natives as well as other tourists, especially if we wear our most convenient Afrikakorps uniforms upon arrival to effectively deflect the sun's insidious attacks on our skin.

Taking immediate action to prevent ambushes when staying in enemy territory is not only recommended, but every honorable German's duty.

The most efficient way to secure ground superiority with short preparation time and lacking ressources is the construction of fortified outposts commonly known as "leichte Wehrmachtsselbstbaustrandbefestigung - Grundausführung A".
These outposts consist of lines of simple foxholes made out of wet sand, simple observation stands secured from enemy tourists by towels, and - in more advanced constructions - short systems of tunnels and trenches that connect the crucial parts of the fortification.

Driftwood must not be used to build leichte Wehrmachtsselbstbaustrandbefestigung - Grundausführung A. Driftwood is material of strategic importance and has to be sent to the local authorities immediately after recovery.

Fun by itself is not forbidden during the construction of beach fortifications. However, it is strongly recommended to keep a serious expression and sing military songs with a loud and determined voice. This behaviour will decieve the enemy and may distract him from your vulnerability.

there is nothing else to do but swimming and digging holes.

beaches are boring

hory shet

This.
Just laying around is kinda boring. You can also not swimm all day or play beach volleyball for 8 hours straight. So you just need something to do in between...

There's plenty more to do lad, beaches are amazing

You people rival our football hooligans for being fucking pricks on holiday except that you are sober

i know right?

scat-eating, wife-cuckolding, beach-destroying, culture-choking dirty wh*te trash should be exterminated.

This.
It depends on how long you stay but usually when im bored swimming I'll just dig a big hole in the sand until im dry and bored by that too.

It's because you guys are autistic cucks that's why you little bitches don't know what to do in beaches.

EDM
Alcohol
Drugs
Party
Volleyball
Hanging out
Barbeque

I could go on but I guess you cock suckers will never know that feeling. Go back to playing your gayass video games you fucking eurocucks.

;^)

You twats are the reason it's boring, YOU are boring

You can play cricket at the beach.

All germans have autism, the based americans should have just eradicated all of them when they had the chance, both for our sake and theirs

Good posts.

Eurocucks wouldn't know a good beach if it hit them in the face anyway, of course they've got no idea what to do

To hide from multiculturalism

>play cricket
might as well do your taxes or some other shit that is almost as boring as cricket

>based americans
>should have just eradicated all of them when they had the chance
Americans are the Germans, user

Sand nigger triggered

Hmm, good point.

The russians! No need to destroy America because God will do so when he defeats Satan on the last day (Satan = America)

>Fun by itself is not forbidden
Topo kek, this is when I caught on the joke.

While you mongs are profiting the nordic inventions like the computer, internet, cars, planes, clean water.

Keep going full monkeys on your beaches when the germans make art on the beach

It's common knowledge that the moffen are structurally (as well as seasonally) undermining our water works so the sea can reclaim our country. This would lead to a massive exodus from the Randstad area towards Germany, meaning their genepool would become enriched with swampjew trading traits as well as superhuman lenght; the creation of the true Übermensch.

It would also mean that we would finally win the WC

we mostly tan where we're at the beach because we're not children

They think it constitutes culture

>Drugs

not digging holes is a sign of non-whiteness tbqh

>American talking about culture

>Frenchman falls in German beach bunker

OMG THERES SAND NEXT TO THE OCEAN

LETS SPEND OUR WHOLE LIVES THERE DOING NOTHING

t. everyone from the southern hemisphere

Things to do at the beach:

Vollyball
Drink by your self
Drink with friends
BBQ
Cattle rustlin
Corn holing
Water Jet pack (You have a surf board with water cannons coming out of it shooting you in the air INCREDIBLY FUN youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bm3cs9TFo)
Using a regular water jet pack
Boating,sailing
Fishing
Snorkeling
Being too shy to pick up girls
Cancer bathing
Pretend to be deep and stare at the sea
Pretend to be busy and waste your time on phone or laptop
Smell the precious aurora of the sea mistress as she sprays you with her mystic cunt fumes.
Sand surfing(body boarding)
Surfing

Theres so much to do at the beach.

u jelly

No, I just think that being on a beach is a waste of time

because it really is

i

Holy Shit, I'm dying
>Wehrmachtsselbstbaustrandbefestigung - Grundausführung A

Tears of Freedom
America=Jesus my man

>simple observation stands secured from enemy tourists by towels
top kek
then they say Germans don't have a sense of humour...

This is hilarious

Because they're fucking autists

That wasnt funny at all

turkey has less sand than france, abdul

But it has more niggers.