Holy shit

It finally began... Sup Forums infiltrated

motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik
archive.is/Mc2Xf
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google?utm_source=mbfb
archive.is/DWMWB
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moot? Is that you?

>While the vast majority of Google employees did not support the document's arguments, some did. According to Dogan, who works on the company's Go programming language, the document's author was emboldened by some of the positive responses he got. "The author is now in contact with me explaining why he received *supportive* response," she tweeted. "If HR does nothing in this case, I will consider leaving this company for real for the first time in five years," she wrote in a threaded tweet.
That does it; I'm switching to Rust.

Where is the "manifesto"?
And I doubt Sup Forums did anything. Google is POZ'd

So this is why moot infiltrated jewgle.

>being alt-right
kys!

*shakes with anger at this misogyny*

>I will consider leaving this company for real for the first time in five years
>GUYS I'm LITERALLY seriously thinking about leaving this time pay attention to meee

no (you)

Someone calls out bullshit diversity policy internally - muh pol infiltration

Also archive the link, nigger

Google: "Hiring Fewer White Men Is 'Progress'"

dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik

let's pretend you're not a Sup Forumstard

Where's the actual article?

PSA: reading the original document and making up your own mind means you're literally Hitler

>everything right of stalin is alt-right
Commies aren't human, fuck off, this is a HUMAN board.

kek, i always love when shit like this happens, its fun to see shit like this
>oh no someone wrote a little document
>what a horrible thing, my world is now ruined over it
>so evil and bad! the author of it raped me by writing it!

This is consistent with their ideology of feels over reals.

>Don't look for evidence, believe rape victims unconditionally
>Don't read for yourself, trust my analysis unconditionally

>literally shaking

>fire people who disagree with me or else I will resign
Leftist holocaust when?

Sup Forums didn't infiltrate shit. Many people believe that diversity is cancer and forcing a status quo is illegitimate. Ask any white person with amazing SAT scores that doesn't get into the college they want because some minority with worse grades is more culturally appropriate what they think... Yeah not very uncommon to hate liberal scum and all that they stand for.

I don't understand, has the employee breached the rules? Was this hate speech? If not, then why the fuss? Are people not allowed to have differing opinions anymore?

>Are people not allowed to have differing opinions anymore?
Not if your differing opinions are (((hate speech))).

you can have any opinion as long as it's not against niggers, women, minority, trannies, gays, etc. :^)
the only allowed hate opinion is against white men, stupid white cis men scum!!

The left hates freedom of speech unless it perfect aligns with their agenda. They want to strip everyone's rights from the inside out, and it has been like this for a long time.

Das rite, it's not wrong to hate your oppressor. Your anger is justified. :^)

It's funny, SJWs and BLM think about white people the same way white supremacists think about jews. Pure resentment driven by an insincere collectivized victim narrative.

They criticized the HOLY DIVERSITY QUOTAS and leftist women and pajeets rightly concluded they wouldn't be hired without diversity quotas, so they fight back the only way they know how – scream "rapist! racist! white male!"

By literally any reasonable definition of oppression, the white lefty women in this story trying to get someone fired are the oppressors. Prove me wrong.

>not also having a black sun tattoo
look at this faggot

alright so where do I go to read this manifesto

No, moot is busy watching two mandingos make love to his gf.

Of course. Just like the Nazis were oppressing the Jews and not the other way around.

>be angry at the kike bankers
>deport middle class women and children into labor camps and work them to death

Collectivism is one hell of a drug.

It's impossible to oppress the privileged.
QED

TLDR:

A software dev who was a republican said that republicans are oppressed and should be allowed to say more and also that women are worse at technology and also there should not be effort to attract more women or minorities to the country.

It was not some official document from the heads of google. It was not some conspiracy. Just some butthurt employee who wrote a google doc and sent it out.

>google
>a good thing
Sup Forums should try infiltrate on FSF

truth hurts

>has the employee breached the rules?
Google's HR department will decide.
>Was this hate speech?
Depends who you ask.
>why the fuss?
Saying that women are inherently inferior than men when it comes to software development is a pretty bold claim.
>Are people not allowed to have differing opinions anymore?
There's a time and place for everything.

they might get let go because they "don't fit in with the company ethos"

>Saying that women are inherently inferior than men when it comes to software development is a pretty bold claim
Implying. I bet 10 bucks that the document didn't say that at all. Leftist strawman.

This reminds me of Jerry Maguire

If you find out let me know I want to read it too, here's the archived article: archive.is/Mc2Xf

I am leftist and I support freedom of speech, what of it stupid nigger?

>be a strong independent womyn
>get mad and start shaking over a little document someone made
>cry multiple tweets about it on the internet
really makes you think

>The left hates freedom of speech unless it perfect aligns with their agenda.
Same to Sup Forums. Just look to cripple Sup Forums.

I'm all for destroying the new "muh pride", "muh diversity" bullshit, but I don't claim I'm better than pajeet or brenda because I'm a white male.

The exact same reason should apply to the fact that I'm not better than anybody because I'm a white male.

Diversity quotas need to die. Employing women based on them being women needs to die.

Privilege is a social construct.

>I am leftist
Do the world a favor and kill yourself. Odds are you've thought about it already anyway, you have to be mentally ill to belong to the leftist ideology.

Problem is if you look for anything else they come out inferior so why even bother hiring her?

The only reason this shit exists is because a woman's mental faculties are inferior

>Taking liberals at face value
If they say the manifesto "said women are inferior" and don't provide proof, you know damn well it said "women are naturally predisposed to be less interested in programming" or something benign that triggers them

Why would you want people to kill themselves? Perhaps, you are trying to reserve the Trump's cock to yourself?

I support their freedom of speech but why don't the identify themselves so other people can have freedom of speech too? Are they cowards?

I support for leftist ideologies and and identify myself as an advocate for freedom of speech in real life. The left varies a lot and doesn't have a common core (religion) like rightist ideologies so obviously our opinions will vary.

>commies think they can achieve anything with THAT

>say some shit like this
>"why are you resentful toward me bro?"
Oh hokay sorry for my postjudice

So far, I have seen more people who are outraged over the document than things from the document they are outraged about.

If it is trash, why not show how trash it is?
I mean a spotlight on someones racist words are more helpful to stop the people than just calling them racist with no context.

None of the employees has leaked it so far, because nobody sane is going to risk losing their job over some assblasted sperg going full Sup Forums

This post doesn't even make sense.

Look up "heckler's veto". The answer is, because certain elements (Antifa) think "beat people up" is an acceptable form of free speech.

Nothing from the manifesto has been published, only second-hand accounts from Google employees who have viewed it, the title (Google's Ideological Echo Chamber) and the following offensive quote:

>"It's time to replace Google's diversity initiatives with policies that encourage ideological diversity instead."

The people who agree with it won't say anything because they don't want to be fired

But where is the fucking document?

Literally who

What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck have I done to you personally to hate my for being a different ethnicity than yours? Go back to your gender studies department.

Vice has seen several screencaps of it and confirmed its sexist and racist content but will not be publishing it out of respect for Google's internal privacy regulations

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google?utm_source=mbfb

+1
>"Trust us guys, this thing is too sexist for anyone's eyes."

>"WOMEN CAN PROGRAM!"
>...if you chop off their dicks first

d-delet this

If the document was exactly as they described it would have been published in its entirety immediately to reinforce their position.
If the document was mostly as they described they would cherry pick quotes from it to reinforce their position.
If the document was not as they described they would act exactly as they are now, demanded you simply believe what they say and ignore any evidence to the contrary.

Considering people who display these beliefs have a history of exaggerating and even fabricating offenses in order to grow their influence over the organization they are a part of, the most likely explanation is that the document is wholly benign or doesn't exist at all.

>customer reliability engineering
wow sounds complicated good for her

>Offensive
How the fuck is that offensive, unless you realize your only value to a company is """diversity"""?

We need the engineer who wrote it to release it publicly and exposed Vice as an unreliable left wing propaganda outlet (not that they don't do a good enough job exposing themselves)

>It finally began... Sup Forums infiltrated
We did it Reddit!

lmao burgerstan runs like a shit hollywood flick

the founder of 9gag

> was it hate speech
Hate speech doesn't exist, free speech is free speech.

I kinda feel bad for big companies.

>hire bunch of white dudes to build your trillion dollar business
>faggots want in
>reeeeee to get their way
>have to hire faggots
>have to somehow keep CIS white men to keep solvent
>eventually faggots are too entitled
>no amount of money will keep CIS white men
>company starts its slow descent
>watch CIS WHITE INC take your place
>repeat forever.
literally can't do anything because of these LITERALLY DICKLESS faggots...

holocaust 2.0 when?

god i'm glad they protected us from all that wrongthink

>someone speaks their mind for once
>omg its le evil Sup Forums
Despite what you might think, there are several well adjusted people around who are tired of the forced bullshit culture of diversity

As far as I can tell it's worded as inoffensively as possible, he just flat-out says that hiring less qualified and competent workers because of their gender or race ultimately degrades the quality of the company's products, and that it doesn't bring meaningful "diverse viewpoints" either because Silicon Valley firms are full of people of different races, religions, genders and orientations who all share the exact same ideological beliefs

And the response he's receiving is as if he just wrote 10 pages of "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DYKE KIKE DYKE"

But the wording isn't the problem. What's "problematic" is that he disagrees with the """diverse""" consensus (oxymoron intended).

The literal shakening is here

>It's funny, SJWs and BLM think about white people the same way white supremacists think about jews.
As an added plot twist, the rich, privileged minority of white people that they hate are overwhelmingly Jews. Nonjewish whites aren't much better represented than people of color among the elite. BLM/SJWism is literally the exact same ideology as alt-right/Nazism, just without the distinction between Jews and whites.

Listen, listen. There can only be full blown nazis and full blown communists. There's nothing in between. Absolutely nothing.

>vice
>not being a bunch of worthless ideologues

>The only reason this shit exists is because a woman's mental faculties are inferior

In my 20 years long career as a developer I haven't seen EVEN ONE woman capable of writing code. I work with few very good code monkeys, but they will never be able to create lead code..

Yeah, there's even fuck sticks like Latuff who claim Israel is a form of white supremacy and if you want to know what's wrong with the world, just look at the whites who own the banks, the whites who own the media, the whites who own the corporations

Plus fun incidents like this where the guy's basically giving an anti-white speech and the response is "shut up whitey"

here's the manifesto: archive.is/DWMWB

pretty basic stuff.

Oh for fuck's sake

Here's the entire text of the manifesto:

pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Since when do the alt-right love police?

write the truth, get fired. Incredible.

>hiring loonies
gg google

>BLM/SJWism is literally the exact same ideology as alt-right/Nazism, just without the distinction between Jews and whites.
Yes, absolutely. This is exactly what I was getting at. Both observe an unequal outcome of wealth and power and instantly attribute that those who have it better simply got their by oppression cronyism white privilege, Jewish nepotism etc etc, while in reality the most hard working and most intelligent people always reap the most rewards. That doesn't mean that they won't screw you over, obviously some do, but that still doesn't mean their position of power is completely undeserved. CEO's are arrogant cunts and talentless hacks, but they are also disciplined hard working people, and that is the source of their success. People who claim otherwise just can't take responsibility for their actions and blame their failures on other more successful people.

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

Someone probably want to archive this so you don't give any page views or money to Gizmodo

>peepee poopoo
What did he mean by this?

Look at Bernie's fucking face, hahaha.

Literally always? They're the type that have those shitty "blue lives matter" signs outside their houses

Have you tried reading the thread? lmao

>Jewish nepotism
absolutely is a thing.

>haha just acknowledge Jewish supremacy goyim
Feel free to reign supreme in Israel and stop inflicting your bullshit on Europe

What is a rep gap and what is SW?