I'm fed up of those people

I'm fed up of those people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U05if4AkBPs?t=13s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europeans_in_Algeria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being fed up with Socotra

Jordan is bro tier though, and Mauritania does not do shit.

me too

which fuck had the brilliant idea to teach them french so they can swarm over here?

you colonized half of them, i hope they fck all your women in france

Friendly reminder the Yanks backstabbing us and the Frogs in the Suez Crisis is why the entire region is fucked.

Ching ching ching chong chang

France is like less than 10% north african, what was the percentage of french and other european colonists in north africa?
You niggers started it

yeah fuck them, fuck all foreigners i hate them and there is nothing bad about that, i am free to think whatever i want

Why does it show Djibouti but not Somalia?

>an algerian got bulled in /mena/
>Mauritania does not do shit
lol

youtu.be/U05if4AkBPs?t=13s

>Afghanistan and Pakistan in the middle east
stop listening to bush

greater somali was split between ethiopia,brits,Italians and french . fair effort to the somalis for taking on all them

More like >Sudan and Mauritania >MeNa
Afghanistan is really MeNa in every way, geography alone doesn't count because it's arbitrary.

me too

this desu

>"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""

Wrong Sudan map.

they are irresponsible and slavish

They're pretty fed up of you it makes you feel better

I am strongly attracted to these women but the men in these countries are almost always faggots.

>less than 10%
10% is FAR too much. At this point, France is nothing more than a wealthy Mali.

this

>what was the percentage of french and other european colonists in north africa
It was never close to the percentage of evil muslims in western Europe today.

If you are pretty fed up of us, why do you keep bringing your ugly faces in Europe

How do you say fed up with in French? In English, one is fed up with something, not of something, btw.

>10% is FAR too much. At this point, France is nothing more than a wealthy Mali.

Kek. You know nothing.

7,5% is a challenge, for sure, but nothing life-threatening.

What percentage of the youth is african?

J'ai ait marre de ...

Hello Abdul.

Nobody can know for sure. I'd say about 10% ; North-Afros have pretty much the same birth rate as us, so they population is only growing thanks to immigration.

t. Kévin "je peux voir la jungle de Calais depuis ma chambre" Lefebvre des Hauts-de-France

Thanks. I thought it would use de because of how the original post was translated. It's a bitch to know what preposition to use when you're learning a language.

> Algeria contained a large European population of 1.6 million who constituted 15.2% of the total population in 1962.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europeans_in_Algeria

>North-Afros have pretty much the same birth rate as us
Seine-Saint-Denis has the largest proportion of mudslims in France and the highest birth rate by far of all France.

>thanks to immigration.
>thanks to.
Yeah, don't try to pass yourself for a French, you Algerian scum.

I translated "avec" with "thanks to", calm down Kévin.

And so what. What are you so angry about ?

>nothing life threatening
You sure about that? I remember a certain incident.

Frogs are known to defuse those numbers.

What do you mean?

You dont live in Paris, do you?

>you civilized half of them
Indeed we did.

Mixed ones dont count, statistics based on nationality not ethnicity.
Then you have shit like paternity tests arent allowed.
A nigger could fuck a french wife and if she farts out 5 niglets they will count as french even if theyre black as the night.

Iran is bro

>stop piratery in mediteranean
>lol france why you did that you are so dumb

Do they have a goal in sight like economic prosperity? They don't seem to be able to figure things out

SAME

We aren't bro-tier at all
The government might be one of the most liberal ones in MENA but the majority of the population believes that killing apostates, homosexuals, israeli jews, etc. is okay

>Jordanians
LEL

Aren't we all?

Yeah Moroccans aren't any better at all either friend
Apart from the fact that all Moroccan girls are whores and Jordanian girls are all pure maidens w/o being hardcore hurka durkas

>backstabbing

Ahahah you being unable to control your own damn colonies without our help is "backstabbing" you?