This is a public service announcement

This is a public service announcement.

You are NO LONGER allowed to be rude to Canada.

Images such as this are now prohibited.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK

I'm sorry

Fuck off ontarian shit
>THREE
>FUCKING
>LEAVES
>AND
>A
>BITCHSTAMP

there im not rude to Canada

Being rude to Ontario is pushing it, but I'll allow it.

Isnt ontarian bullying something normal in Canada?

>Quebec

Ganada is a pretty cool guy eh? eh and doesn't afraid of kraft dinner.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your terribad syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

/thread

You were warned.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police will be visiting you shortly.

Second year student at a university in Toronto, I asked if there were any social science classes or Humanities that weren't left biased. Everyone got super pissed and told me to move to Alberta, I've lived there my whole life but fuck Ontario.

Lay down the proxy Chang.
>I asked if there were any social science classes or Humanities that weren't left biased.
>Its obviously the fault of the classes
>And not Kim who is a retard Sup Forumstard who refuses to face reality

to create an analogy with the EU and Canada
Quebec is France
Ontario is Germany
Maritime is Italy/Spain
British Columbia is UK

>Goes to a steak house
>Orders a Salad

Its Canada mate, we are the definition of Liberal, Quebec is on same level so don't try it

Why did you leave the Univer$ity of Toronto?

Quebec is nothing like France they just speak the same language
Quebec is UK because they're the special snowflake that wants to secede
BC is France because they're the other powerhouse after Ontario (and Quebec)

I go to OCAD for architecture and it's super and we're full of super loud sjws who make our school shit. Here is their protest to gendered washrooms, stole all the signs and replaced them with these, and in the design building where we're too busy to deal with their shit. Also it's a requirement in my program to take one.

Well, that's what you get for picking a meme program Hans

Its architecture program is really good due to the small class size and the fact that we do practical projects as opposed to theoretical lectures like other unis. Also I'm Canadian I'm just visiting Germany

Counties that are less then 65% white are NOT allowed to post here.

LMAO at your very existence Cucknada I mean seriously look at other flags and symbols and what they represent
>white for purity
>red for blood
>lions and similar shit for bravery
>eagles for freedom
>other meme birds for scrambled eggs

meanwhile Canuckland
>a fucking leaf because we are lumberjacks xD

JUST

Same thing in Quebec, feminists and all that jazz, its mostly because they got nothing else to do since their programmes contains zero science and maths

Quebec is Spain/Italy
Ontario is Germany
Prairies are UK
BC is France
Maritimes are Greece

Do you and Indonesia represent the same things or do your two coloured stripes mean different stuff?

>no

Yellow =/= white

SEND THEM HOME
youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4

>being an entrepeneur with family money
>packaging for your product is an important part
>all these chinese bitches aren't just daddy's welfare babbies.

Fucking hell, you guys dont have it easy.

BC secession when?

BC will get annexed by China if anything

Only if you stop being so butthurt