Dis a good CRT? Could i use it for a second monitor on PC?

Dis a good CRT? Could i use it for a second monitor on PC?

Looks like a shit CRT.
Get the FW900.

Wow, Dats a nice CRT.

THAT is just a cheap crt TV.

A computer monitor works differently and even a cheap computer monitor crt would have a clearer image than a crt TV.

So, Is it fuked?

BackSide.

not fucked but next to useless if you're not into low image quality video fun.

it would also kinda work as toilet entertainment system I guess.

>AIWA

was my goto brand for lots of tech back then.
lots of fond memories but seeing that name also makes me feel old.

I was going to hook it up to my Gaming PC. I have an analog to digital adapter coming in the mail. Maybe that would help the quality? I hooked the TV up to an xbox 360 and the quality was pretty shitty.

>using an ancient TV as a monitor
Are you retarded?

>and the quality was pretty shitty.
this is what you get.

Your best bet would be hooking it up to some 16bit console like a SuperNintendo or even something older.

But if you're not old enough to have nostalgia feelings you will probably don't have a lot of fun with this thing.
Back in 2000 it was already pretty cheap and just a minimalistic playback TV and in 2017 it's as I said just useful when you want to relive some old times.

For you CRT people

I got a Dell m782

Is this CRT any good?

I got it for free from Family so i guess i can always look for a better one sometime. CRT shipping is fucking expensive tho. Still it will be fun to mess with this thing.

I still don't understand why it is so shitty?

You're better off asking on /vr/

But let me explain to you why it's shitty

1) cheap ass make
2) no stereo sound inputs
3) no rgb support, or even s-video

Fucking Japs made my TV

>Dell m782

a modern TFT would have a better image but it was OK for what it was back then

Because it's a television, not a monitor. If you're using it as a TV it'd probably be passable, but as a computer display it's going to be horrible for too many reasons to try and explain to you.

That looks pretty nice actually.

You are fucking stupid, That is a fucking shitty TV from 2000. If you think it will have good quality you need fucking mental therapy.

Dude calm down, he replied to the DELL MONITOR not the fucking TV.

Take a chillpill.

Japs make good TV's and monitors m8.

I don't trust that looks.
It kinda looks like they put a flat glass surface over the bulbous non-flat crt tube to make it SEEM like it is one of the good Trinitrons.

Lol, This little kid needs to fucking realize that this old shit just doesn't cut it.

>haha I was just pretending to be retarded xDDd

Can you chill out? I'm just asking questions sorry for not being 100% informed.

You may be right, It also has an extra pixel on the side? Dont know why the fuck they put that there.

A modern TFT still has shittier black levels and worse motion blur, also input lag.

why is input lag still a thing?
are they too cheap to fix it, thinking it's a non issue or what are the problematic mechanics behind it?.
should switching some crystals be easier to do than firing some motherfucking rays through cathode tubes?

Hang yourself faggot. Nobody uses CRT'S anymore

>do I fit in yet guize?

Go suck a dick retard

You have to be 18 to post on this board buddy

>AIWA
>was my goto brand for lots of tech back then.
Must suck to be so poor.

If you got it for free I'm sure you can have a little fun with it, I would recommend you get an actual CRT monitor if your serious about this. Enjoy your CRT! :D

Thanks, I'll try to buy one if i can afford it or ever get the chance.

>Must suck to be so poor.
It does but Aiwa wasn't too shabby. They had really neat stuff.

Get fuked

It does not seem THAT cheap. Plus it does not have the annoying sound most CRT's have.

Lmao kid, THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING AWFUL TV. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. Your parents must call you special lelelelelelel

This whole project is completely fucked. This TV fucking sucks.