But mostly French

Who else is a western Europe rape baby

My great-grandfather was German
my mum is Estonian
my father is Jew
I'm Russian

It doesnt matter, I'm european now.

Wew

I tried saying I was a American a few times but everyone sperged out saying it isn't a ethnicity

t. Abdul Mehmet

Sweden is northern europe
Italy is southern europe
Germany is central europe

though

Anyone who claims more than two heritages is obviously retarded and if both of your parents are from the same country then you might as well claim you're fucking Martian heritage wise and it would be as likely.

well yes, russian isn't ethnicity too

so i'm consider myself as Korean.

>rape baby
the word you're looking for is 'mutt'

All ancestors that I know of were Finns with an exception of one gypsy in the 1600's.

My blood is tainted, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have french and polish ancestors, i am a goddamn monster!

No clue. Spanish and some kind of Indian.

Colonial English but very vague Dutch ancestors.

>my blood is tainted

don't worry you might be a mongol but that drop of gypsy blood saved you

I'm Swedish, Irish and English.

No you're none of these, you're american.

Just English with a tiny bit of French.
Bit boring desu.

yeah you are

Spanish and german here, but like the spanish side better

I'm a White American.
I say that with a cocktail of shit from Western and Central Europe, along with an incredibly small bit of native. I am a white dude from the US.

Slovene, Serb, Croat, Czech, some family members claim German and Jewish ancestry as well.

American is an ethnicity according to the U.S. census
approximately 7% of Americans are of American ethnicity

Dr. Frankenstein's monsters.

From my Father's side: 100% french except one pole in the early 1900's and one spaniard (probably catalan) in the 1700's
Mother side: i have a belgian great great grandafther, a Tour de France winner who was schyzophrenic and killed himself young and a grandfather who was schyzophrenic

You are american

My ethnicity is American

My heritage doesn't matter

t.sitting bull

I am Greek

>italian
moor
>french
surrender and gay parent, probably
>sweedish
lmao, cuck.ed genes
>brithis
nice teeth
>german
nazi

enjoy

Mother's side is so French is goes back to Frankish levels.

Father's side is Germanic Jewish, and although they don't like to talk about it, my great grandfather was a Singapore native who put a baby in my great grandmother while the family were stationed there before the war.

>tfw you're a Kike Kraut Frog Nip

far as i know literally 100% english. Got one of those ancestry DNA kits though just for a laugh

You're stupid

Sitting Bulls ethnicity was Sioux

And his heritage did matter

100% dutch
My great grandpa was an admiral in the dutch navy when it still mattered.

I'm Anglo-Canadian. My dad's side has been here since the 1600s, my mom's since the 1700s. I think 400 years is enough to consider our lineage Canadian, rather than European.

>Spanish
Moor

This, but without the gypsy filth

how much did you pay for it?

Kinda western, Peimontese-Galician-Asturian-Britbong-Irish-posibly frog muh heritage, would never be autisc and say I'm euro tho, all relatives there are too removed at this point.

isn't everyone in the world basically mixed at this point, there's no pure anything anymore

>tfw cheekily put down "two or more races" in every application because it's technically true

got it on sale for 70 quid

Easier for you to say "I'm a mongrel"

motger's irish
father is swiss
some great great grandmother on my fathers side was spanish

C'est qui ton arrière arrière grand père vainqueur du TdF ?

I have a Belgian great grandfather but other than that it's 100% (northern) France.

One polish great grandmother and one czechosloakian (I don't know how to write it) great grandfather.
The rest is french and I consider myself as 100% french.

Spanish, native and probably Italian

1/4 English (with the father-line going back to Dutch somewhere in the last millennium -- it's unclear as to where exactly as they would've been peasants)
1/4 GermanJew (Ashkenazi? I don't know how Jew naming works)
1/4 Afrkaans (an admixture of Dutch & French w/ a hint of Namaqua for good measure)
1/4 Greek (with the possibility of the mother-line leading back to either a Palestinian-Greek, an ethnic Palestinian or even an 19th century Jewish re-settler)
Do you plebs even JEuromutt?

100% Slovene

>it's unclear as to where exactly as they would've been peasants
fuck....
>it's unclear as to *when* exactly, as they would've been peasants
I gotta proofread my posts more :s

Spanish, French, British, German

Scottish/Italian mix.

I have brown nipples, dare i say more?

Huh....I'm...French...and....just French....AFAIK

>Spanish, French, British, German
One grandparent from each?

>I have brown nipples, dare i say more?
I need to know specifics. B^) (might as well tell us sven)
>Algerian + [insert eurothnicity here] incoming

This leaves many questions.... do you have Frank blood? Roman? Gaulic? Viking?

Gaulish blood from my dad, Brythonic blood from my mom :^)

.... are ... are you a druid? (or at least a nature-lover?)

...unfortunately, no :^(

only thing i know is that from my fathers side we have swedish pirates and northern swedish lumbermill workers
mothers side we have some kind of nobility, a knight. i think i might have some jew aswell not sure though

>:^(
Ya gotsta go innawoods bruh! I mean, for what other purpose would one willingly live in yurop!? (but really, I would recommend it: even if only once, you are living in your ancestral homeland for chrissake! it'll feel magical I'm sure)

>i think i might have some jew aswell not sure though
it's funny how most of europe seem to have some remote jewish background. what makes you think so?

Jew and Greek, how was business at the corner store today Dimitris Rabinovich

Swede, sami, finn.

My fathers side of the family is from Spain, tall and thin with big noses.

My mothers side of the family is a bunch of short, fat, and bald people, even some of the women.

I really dont know. they might not even be jewish maybe they said it because they wanted asylum during ww2? or maybe they are religious nutjobs like my mother that think they are jewish when they are not.

ashkenazi names are mostly related to mountains (berg) and stones (stein): eisenstein, einstein, grinberg, etc. hope it helps

>My mothers side of the family is a bunch of short, fat, and bald people, even some of the women.
I forgot to say Irish

I'm confused are you saying you, also, have jew & greek? or did you intend to quote me?
either way: neither me nor my family runs any sort of corner store. I'm a NEET (unsurprising considering where we are m80)

somewhat. my jew-ancestors' family name was Rund. I don't know how that translates from Deutsch .... thanks for the help anyway BRo.

No I mean normally jews and greeks had general stores or cafes

meh I wouldn't know. spent all muh life in the Southern Suburbs of CPT. Don't get much of a chance to interact with lively minorities in suburbia -- too busy shitting my pants that some tikkop is gonna break in (again).
But look at me blogposting.... you have not posted *your* heritage yet, friend.

... that reminds me (dunno how I forgot)... I forgot to mention the Afrikaans side also has a trace of English, and going back even further: Welsh.

I'm 1/16 Saame with some walloon blood somewhere in the family tree on my mothers side from about 400 years ago. My father probably has German heritage somewhere along the line but as far as i know my family is at least 4 generations of ethnic swedes.

1/8 Italian, 1/16 Syrian-Lebanese, the rest is Portuguese with some jewish background I beleive

Normal Huguenot Afrikaner

Add in some African and you're literally the whole of Brazil.

Assimilating in to the american way of life shouldn't have been to hard for them I would imagine.

sometimes I envy people like you; must be nice having a genetic identity you can actually hold onto.
also
>huguenots
got any De Villiers? Cordier? (we might be related, topkek)

9/16 South Italian, the rest is British.

Not as much of a rape baby as some of you guys. But then again, southern Italians could have fucking anything in them. I'm probably part Arab.

1/4 Italian
1/4 Japanese
1/2 German
Yeah i don't fucking know either

English and Scottish

>Japanese grandparent
>In Australia
Your family must have gotten a lot of shit unless you lived in the middle of Melbourne or something.

do you know what was the proportion of native britons and romans at the height of the roman settling?

>(we might be related, topkek)
aren't most of you related somehow?

Moved here when I was 8, but yeah ANZAC day is a pain in the arse and living in penrith was fucking horrible when i was young considering i was a wog nip nazi

No I have an uncommon last name, not really one of the classic Huguenot names, but my ancestor who came here was a Frenchman from the same time as the Huguenot arrivals, maybe he was a catholic who just though Africa seemed like a good place to go for all I know. We have a book at home with many last names and their history, date of arrival, childrens names and who they married, what they did for a living, all I can remember is that he came from Strasbourg and had 14 children.

Anglo-Celtic

>>(we might be related, topkek)
>aren't most of you related somehow?
was meant to

I know for a fact my grandparents wouldn't touch a toyota because it was Japanese. So yeah, if you were noticeably Nip it would be awful.

from what muh pops researched: yeah most huguenot-afrikaaners are in some way related, because such a small group of settlers would become the basis of the boer-nation. iirc the original huguenot settlers were a group of about 100.

cool.
>14 children
damn, white people were breeding machines back in the old days.

>i was a wog nip nazi
sounds like fun.

99% Swedish
1% Gypsy

100% iberian moor blood here my friend

not a single drop of indigenous blood

British imperial colonist. Settled small towns in east Canada/New England. Didn't do much after that but fish and farm blueberries. Lots of third-cousin marriages. Yuck.

I guess it's so generic I've never thought of it. I think the issue with "Anglo" heritage is the empire was so powerful and culturally imperialist that a lot of """"our"""" culture gets taken for granted and not seen.

For a lot of people, "culture" seems to be defined as "things that are exotic to me". If something isn't exotic, e.g. the English language or Protestantism, it's not culture. Maybe that's why people with the biggest heritage identities are the ones from the most 'niche" diaspora?

Half of my tree is catholic/Gaelic Norn Irish (with possibly some catholic Scot if you go back far enough).

Another quarter of my tree is also Norn Irish, catholic for a couple of generations before my grandfather, but they probably converted from protestant settler stock. Probably Scots Presbyterians.

The last quarter of my tree is English, mostly from around Shropshire/Staffordshire/Warwickshire. These ancestors are probably mostly of Welsh origins, judging by surnames and living in the border country.

good heritage

t. British, French, Irish, and Swiss blend

They also fought for the Confederacy

Northern Irish (Ulster scot) and East Anglian Anglo-Saxon. Also got some Bavarian and Maltese ancestors

Dutch, with a single French ancestor, who came to Leiden in the late 1600's

Portuguese and italian

Anglo is not ethnicity you stupid cuck

>1/4 Japanese

Anglo is literally just English. It is an ethnicity.

Anglo-Saxon (East Anglian)
Anglo-Saxon (Northumbrian)
Irish
French (Huguenot)

some ukranian
some tatar
some armenian
and some russian of course
I love this country

Americans sure love to tell themselves that they're anything but burgers. Everybody is "1/3rd polish 3/5th German 7/38 nigerian", why can't you just accept that you're a burger?

Europeans (what you're trying so hard to identify with) just say that they're Polish or German or German with a Polish family. They don't care much about their heritage.

My great grandfather was from Spain and everyone else was born in Mexico.

I am greek.

on a serious note I'm french, French from burgundy which means my ancestors lost the HYW, JUST.

also alsatian, the great grandparents relocated to the south west. part catalan, the great grand pa was a communist faggit who fled from franco and unironically abandonned his wife and children then he met a belfian flemish woman, he married her, then she abandonned him with the kids.

I'm a genetic failure btw, In my eugenist world I'd gas myself