Cold country > Hot country

Cold country > Hot country

Cold country > Rainy country

So Sup Forums:
You mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Joaquim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get on our level, we're all 3 at the same time.
>Rainy on the center-west
>Hot on the northeast
>Cold on the south

cozy pic

>Cold country > Hot country

>sweating at night is GOAT

yes I am

What's the weather there bruh

>A/C tech will never reach Finland

But Finland isn't even cold. It's like 20 degrees in your north right now.

Poland has GOAT weather, not too hot not too cold and heavy refreshing wind

It's summer, nöööööööööööb.

>Cold country > Rainy country
Moving to Finland now
>goddamn mud everywhere 8 months a year

You should google annual rainfall of relevant regions before making poor decisions.

Mountain country > Flat country

If your country doesn't have any point higher than 1500 meters its basically just Flatland

i liek witnre

I hate both cold and hot.

15~24°C is the best.

>Finland
>not rainy
what the absolute fuck?

But you fuck cousins in Wyoming

Autumn is the best season.

Finlands highest point is low, but it is not flatland since pretty much everwhere there is plenty of hills and big rocks or small mountains. Denmark is flatland.

tard?

when my face doesn't hurt from the cold, it's horrible. Right now for example.

this

Is it Russia?

Cool climate is the best. Always. Even the trees are stunning

How "cold" is it in the south?

It ranges from -10 to 3°C on winter

Ayy have u ever been to hot country where weather/temperature dont fluctuate

Its heaven
Its so good i tell u fæm
Its amazing

Didn't I say "cold"?

I agree.

Porto Alegre is a city in the south.

>Porto Alegre is located in the subtropical zone and thus features a humid subtropical climate
> average daily high in June is 19,4°C and daily low 10,7°C
> average daily high in January is 30,2°C and daily low 20,5°C
> cold

kek

Enough said, thank you Slovenia.

Porto Alegre is ocean level.

800 m above sea cities are cold.

Here summers are 12 degrees average.

>800 m above sea cities are cold.
No shit... This doesn't count.

São Joaquim is in south Brazil and 1360 m above sea level.

> average daily high in June is 14,7°C and daily low 5,9°C
> average daily high in January is 23,1°C and daily low 12,9°C
> "low winter temperatures - the mercury has already scored −10 °C"
> 800 m above sea cities are cold.

top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Joaquim

So why a lot of Dutch men were wearing coats in the world cup?

>be Finland
>be super cold
>1300m is highest point

lel what's the point then?

Where are you from, Tromso?

Europeans really don't have AC do they? I went to England and almost no buildings had it

What the fuck is wrong with you old world morons?

>Cold on the south
Come on, -1°C is not cold.

since the whole region is 800+ m above sea level but the coastal part yes it counts

wat

Also Netherlands isn't a cold country.

Wearing jackets in temperatures below 10 degrees are normal, lad. Doesn't mean it's especially cold. I put on a wind jacket today even tho it's summer. It was 11 degrees, and a bit windy.

No, vestlandet.

>mfw Netherlands isn't a cold country for Europeans

So I would never live in Finland or Russia, I will freeze to death.

It's still not cold dude, cold is when rivers froze over. -10°C is cold, but it's completely different if it's only one morning or the whole month. Also, it won't make you any more white or germanic.

Nehterlands is literally below sea level, so yeah they're not cold compared to any country with flat areas further away than 50km from the sea.

I'm sure most countries get different ranges of temperatures
for example at the moment in rural ares here it's 25°C and 9°C in mountainous areas

daily mean in Amsterdam in jully= 17.6°C

daily mean in jully in the capital of Slovenia that i needed to search its name = 21.3°C

yeah it isn't cold

how can it be cold in greece, it's like summertime. man the fuck up son, a few thousand years ago your ancestors were conquerers and shiz

Now compare this to Finland or Norway. Due to low elevation and North Atlantic Current they have mild winters and cool summers.

Their daily lows in winter are around 0°C and daily highs in summer around 22°C. None of that is particularly cold. Even Slovenia has colder winters.

A good sign that you live in a cold country is that cross country skiing is common in it. Any (or at least most) cold countries have cross country skiing culture in it. How else would your olden day's heros cross your country?

>Here summers are 12 degrees average.
>Vestlandet

Vestlandet (at least Bergen city) has very little temperature variation, from average +2C winters to average +17C summers.

Rumour says that Romania has +40C summers and -15C winters, now that is what I call variation.

So, I guess Brazil is not hot, as there's countries like Saudi Arabia which 40º C temperatures are normal, right???

hahaha, Sup Forums logic

And in January the daily mean in Ljubljana is 0,3°C and in Amsterdam is 3,4°C.

None of those is cold for European standards.

Currently at beach, eating paella and enjoying +30.
So no, not mad.

I agree desu

Did you go to Baku GP?

Bergen would be perfect, desu. I may move there.

Because we would need it for like 2 days here in Finland
Our summers are 2-3 months long and even then most of those days are not hot enough to need AC

Turkey is very cold in winter(-40 in east, -10 in west)
It is very hot in summer(-40 in south, 30 elsewhere)
It is very rainy in autumns and somewhat rainy in springs

>Question
Using pic related,

>tfw perfect weather, both snowy winter and hot summer

I'm sorry but I gotta call bullshit on those gifs. In July in Hungary the average day temperature is around 35-39 celsius.

Also January is much milder, we hardly had any snow this year, the temperature was constantly between 0 and 10 celsius.

it's gonna be rainy all week in helsinki

This silly animal would never stand a chance.

Temperate climate is the beste desu, where I live it's pretty much med, rarely colder than -10 or hotter than 30

That's sea for you senpai. I mean, you even have a tropical garden (Flor og Fjære) close to Stavanger, because it rarely freezes in winter. "Summers" with 15°C max is another story, though.

not enough

>Cold country > Rainy country
Yeah. Pretty much this.
>Cold country > Hot country
....it depends how hot it actually is.

>tfw -25 in winter and 35 in summer
I wonder if western Europeans can even imagine what it's like to live in a continental climate

Average high here is 15 in july. Pretty comfy. I would never want to live somewhere with warmer summers.

You think so?
>Charles Darwin wrote: "The mule always appears to me a most surprising animal. That a hybrid should possess more reason, memory, obstinacy, social affection, powers of muscular endurance, and length of life, than either of its parents, seems to indicate that art has here outdone nature."

Non-Southerner detected.

We often joke we got the four seasons on the same day for a fucking reason.

Yes, once in a blue moon you have snow and shit... and you get 30°C and shit like that in the same year.

And the Southern countryside is fucking hot. There's a reason people drink tererê there.

And it is fucking rainy.

I have to call bullshit on your claims. Every meteorological institution in Hungary will disagree with you.

> average day temperature is around 35-39 celsius

Kek, maybe daily high in a heat wave. Definitely not a normal temperature. Average high in July in Budapest is 26,7°C with the record temperature of 40,7°C.

The mule has skinny legs. I can't imagine it being efficient moving in deep snow. You need to travel ontop of the snow, not through the snow like a retard.

the Swedes, Finns, Norwegians and Danes untermensch. When, after the war, won a military commander of some Scandinavian cities - will hang 3 people before lunch and 2 after.
И пoхyй нa мopoз.

post weather and sunrise/set times in your area

>wasting electricity for useless things is GOAT

Well, people have different taste. I mean, Ljubljana with a daily high of 27,3°C in July is way too hot, but I live in the hills in the west with average daily highs of 22-24°C and that's perfect for me. 20-25°C is optimal.

Temperature does get higher with time, and these records are temporal series from who knows how many years, they also don't say the variance. It's entirely possible that what he said is true.

>not skiing on your mules

It's like -30C to 30C here
Although 30C is very rare so maybe more like 25C

4 seasons > 2 seasons > one season

>let me tell you about your own country

Dimitri pls. I have to call bullshit on your calling of bullshit

Firstly, Dimitri is not a typical name for Slovenians.
Secondly, are you retarded or what? Your graphs prove you wrong. You can daily highs only occasionally crossing 35°C. You said
>In July in Hungary the average day temperature is around 35-39 celsius

From this is more around 23-25°C. And I suspect that was an exceptionally hot month with temperatures much above average.

Where do you live, Laszlo? I don't speak Chinese

A Mediterranean climate with proper seasons and decent sunlight in winter shits on your pathetic attempt at a climate pretty easily
There's a reason if the vast majority of Finns live in Helsinki and they escape from your country as much as they can (if they don't commit sudoku)
Stay mad
I believe that merrikuns are just too accustomed to A/C
Also
>England needs A/C

Sure thing mate, I think you already showed how familiar are you with meteorology.