Need your help G

Need your help G,

From /biz/ here we made a crypto but we need to update the site. I'll give 10 mil away in Ohnis for anyone to work on the github and freshen up the site a little more, maybe add parallax scrolling with various points describing features of the coin.

github.com/ttmohni/Ohni?

website
ohni.biz/

discordapp.com/invite/yB6Fub6?

also will be gibbin 500k coins to any address that posts it. just post your eth address or myetherumwallet address (we got added today). It's day five and we're over 300 strong with biz and infinity chan on this so far. Really need you guys on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/342702635855511553/343381948099592193
ohni.biz/ohni.pdf?
ohni.biz/
myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy veyyy

First off, what is the coin and what is its purpose?

discordapp.com/channels/342702635855511553/343381948099592193

SPA format or some shit I guess. Fix my spaghetti code and help us launch and make NEET money for days

Fuck off shitcoin faggots.
Do it yourself and keep those worthless fagcoins.

ohni.biz/ohni.pdf?

Million dollar question, each coin is a bank ledger for a future consumer coin that tracks spending allows people to negotiate with corporations for the right of the corporation to do business with them. It's purpose is to decentralize and democratize banking and finance and unite consumers and people together.

I mean I will give you deez fagcoins right now...

giving away 500k to any wallet or address whatsoever, nothing needed but ur address. come get'em. seriously.

Nice digits user - to the moon.
>also will be gibbin 500k coins to any address that posts it
Can confirm I did get the gibbinses you handed out earlier.

Who knew that /biz/ was more autistic than Sup Forums??

That site lmfao

This white paper reads like a mixed up jumble of ideas and aspirational nonsense with no real sense of where it's going. Not to mention some of the cheap pictures.

Come back once you actually have an idea and NOT a nakedly obvious attempt to make money.

I will, but I want half ahead of time.
0x4e80c45d45784e43B97B63BC54D389b47C33e1aA

The one thing I do not get, is why people estimate the shitty and desperate attempt as why I'm not authentic? Is there anything more authentic then gibs and shilling?

I don't get it. It's like you guys never do want to leave those basements. Like you want to be stuck there forever with those hotpockets. This isn't a corporate push, this is a chan push. This is for us.

And I don't understand why you guys don't get it. It's one man team a week ago. Five days into we're biz and pol now, now we need you guys, tech.

That font

>And I don't understand why you guys don't get it. It's one man team a week ago. Five days into we're biz and pol now, now we need you guys, tech.

Pajeet spelling. Get out of my board

everything is fucking terrible about this thing, except for the fact that we're growing and getting stronger. it's laughably pathetic, but we're a serious thing.

>15 posts
>6 ips
Sorry if I don't trust this. Sounds like another scam ICO.

>people will use this coin to bid on asteroid mining and space colonization in 20 years
>wtf why do you think im not authentic

Why would you go public with it looking so shitty and unfinished? You nuked your whole project because literally everyone who sees that shit or any remnant of it is going to think it's a scam.

Tell you what, you give me 5mil of your token up front and I'll fix your website on GitHub: 0x4e80c45d45784e43B97B63BC54D389b47C33e1aA

>>pajeet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Ohni heretic?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ohni Shills team,
and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the chans, and I have over 300 mil in shitcoin.
I am trained in memeing warfare and I’m the top shiller
in the entire Ohni Twatter forces.
You are nothing to me but just another hater. I will shill you the fuck out with memes
the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking copypasta.
You think you can get away with saying that threat to me over the cambodian fly fish forum?
Think again, cryptokike.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shills across the chans and
your weak memes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the shillinh,
faggot.
The shilling that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your twitter.
You’re fucking bored, grown adult.
I can shill anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways,
and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in magik,
but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ohni discord
and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your screen off the face of the chan,
you little meme lord. If only you could have known what unholy shilling
your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you,
maybe you would have held your fucking meme.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the bandwith, you goddamn memelord.
I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shilled, kiddo.

>ohni.biz/
Found the massive faggots who don't like money.

/cringe/

I remember thinking dogecoin was stupid shit, and not it's actually worth some money. How do I mine your scam coin?

>it's laughably pathetic, but we're a serious thing.
The first cryptoecosystem built entirely by autists.
It relies completely on people sperging out and generating massive quantities of anonymized information.

you can't mine it. it's a gibs thing. you want it, just post an ether address and get paid

How the hell is it gonna accrue value without speculation driven by mining?

myetherwallet.com/

get a wallet here, we're listed on here as OHNI

so get your gibs, make a wallet takes 30 seconds and benefit off that chan's hard work

>point out that what your white paper - which is supposed to explain who you are, what your token is, what your idea is, and most importantly, convince investors and exchanges to along with your idea - is shit
>not the actual idea itself, because there isn't
>just a vague notion of global currency and the overthrow of the financial establishment without a firm idea of how to achieve this
>even tries to say that in 15 years this crypto will be (and I quote): "A global entity.... there will be trillions of OCCs in circulation and the move towards a global currency begins. Massive humanity based votes begin; how to save the rainforest, set up moon bases and mine asteroids begin."

>"The one thing I do not get, is why people estimate the shitty and desperate attempt as why I'm not authentic?"

It's almost as if you didn't fucking real- Oh... I see.

I apologize. I didn't realize you were *actually* intellectually challenged.

Well then, I would kindly urge you then to hold a meeting with your fellow team members on whatever chat service you are using (most likely Discord) to reconsider your ideas and approach. Don't worry, you will figure it out eventually. I believe in you. Ganbare!

send me 10m and I can dev w/e you want. I also have an connection at Bittrex, can probably pull a few strings.

0xdE9b02510c67703496088e7825451609bf732414

works for me, git on the discord and show these crypto-retards that I sent it as proof.

i'm legit.

these guys are morons, not a single one has a damn ether wallet, lol pathetic.

and you call yourselves tech, morons.

we need website work bad, we have a few guys working on the whitepaper and others looking exchanges. it's i'd say... seven guys at top working part time not including me

AAAAAHAHAHAHAH faggot get scammed, thanks for the 10m of your useless shitcoin.

I'm literally sitting on 15mil of your shit

lol

we're not going anywhere buddy

gibs

0x232441d2fC8b904355AF86d372d2E63DF177D4a8

implying anyone would ever fucking buy this when everyone can publicly see than one person owns this much LMFAO

you should seriously see a counselor about your autism

all of that is meant to given away. this is day five. two percent has gone. if anything it's impressive.

you're the retard. basic morons dont even know how to setup a wallet, lel

ohni.biz gives me motion sickness

>being retarded enough to believe some guy on Sup Forums can get your coin on Bittrex

>How the hell is it gonna accrue value without speculation driven by mining?
it's in the white paper.
Primary mechanism appears to be a cash back scheme.

Okay OP. It looks like you're getting slaughtered in here. If you're really serious about this crypto and not trying to scam people, I'd be glad to help. But given the rough state of the site and how unlikely this is to exceed in the grand theme of things, I'm going to need a pretty sizable investment from you.

If you give me say 50-100m, I'll be your lead developer, fix up your website, and help develop your crypto.

My address if you're interested:

0x57f27a90983ca78E49f456E081eD0bCB79Ba8191

will hop onto discord if I see a transaction to that address

nice meme :^) i too will develop a site for 25m and will code a app for free.

Curious to help, but damn why is everything in the VS project. Its seriously an overkill for a largely static site.

lol

i'll give ya 500k like everyone else

OP is spazzing out on discord and its funny to see

not going to do any dev work for 500k so you might as well just not

yes because I plan on plugging into the consumer coin blockchain and the front facing apps which will be written in C#

the website is supposed to be a spring, albeit a rusty one but still one nonetheless

i mean i dont give a shit either way, it's not like, "oh yay, got me!"

i dont give a shit. if you dont want in, you dont want in. pretty simple. i've develop shit on my own. if you want to join you're welcome to. it's fine.

>makes static webpage in visual studio

>made a coin
>can't make a website
What kind of autists are you?

I see. I'm eager to help out, but I'm too damn lazy to setup VS and all that jazz. Is it possible to make a small API layer, so the front is just all the HTML bullshit which calls the backend APIs for all the other info you intend to show?

haha, that's... pretty good...

uhh could work, maybe on rails

people are spazzing out like rainman on the website, i'll take a basic website that looks good and scrap the VS project for later use.

it's kind of pathetic actually, we have a decent community but a shitty whitepaper and website and people still are kinda clueless, but it's fine.

get on the discord or slack or email me, there's ton of avenues to get paid in ohni and make a name for yourself

>somebody asks questions
>he answers them
>DUDE SPAZZING OUT

But using Visual Studio® makes even a static website cloud-ready™ and Enterprise Grade™™™!!!

>decent community
>shitty whitepaper
Sounds like you have an autism problem

lol

i admit i fell for it but I really think a fallback of a lot of these coins is bitcoin source code which is C++ and that for me is just too much wizardy

i stepped back and wanted something with a lot of capability and low level enough for what i'm trying to accomplish, so I chose c# since it's trendy and I believe will overtake Java eventually

Giving 500k of your coin? Can we get payment in bitcoin?

I don't think C# will overtake Java. Java is set to become the COBOL of the 21st century.

That said, I'm sure C# will be around for a long time, as well.

that's a really good way to look at it, but i want to make a bet for the next 30 years and I see C# as being it, besides python obviously for machine learning

plus correct me if i'm wrong but it'd be easy to port in some kind of dependency or project that's F# into a ASP Core project

i might be a non-kosher recipient for gibs
>0x85a5ABC449575A7384e8eF1fc16f64D380F4F9B8