NO

NO
STOP

AMD
STOP
Nobody even wanted 350 and this is way more, what are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YAV-0_dE1Y
testufo.com/#test=stutter&demo=gsync&foreground=FFFFFF&background=000000&max=12&pps=720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMD, watt are you doing?

the fire rises

>dual gpu
they expect one of us at the wreckage brother

Will you care if it's twice as strong as a 1080ti?
Will you care when it runs every game in 4k 144 fps on ultra?
Thought so.

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

>Will you care if it's twice as strong as a 1080ti?
but it's not retard. the 350W Vega is barely on par with a 1080 and this is obviously downclocked from that, otherwise it'd be OVER 600W

>not released yet
>it's this strong
Are you Raja? Or how do you know this?

>1.2GH/s on a single rig

Currently the fastest single rig would reach 180MH at best.

This is by ASUS only. They've made such things before.

How is that possible when one Vega isn't as strong as one 1080Ti?

Many games don't even support Crossfire these days anyways. So you're buying a $1500 600w 1080.

Truth. Asus has shown that they have no concern for the future of the planet by the monstrosities they've made before.

>how do you know this?
Because they've already announced the performance of the single version of this card retard. Not only is it already way slower than 1080ti, dual GPUs are NEVER as fast as the single they're based on.
"Twice as fast as 1080ti" is just a desperate AMDrone fantasy that shows you don't know technology

I think that is a cute card tbqh

>household brownouts when game is launched

There's only one reference dual GPU Vega card and that's the Pro Duo coming out latter.

For mining they will be undervolted so more like 400 watts

>RX Vega can't even do 144hz 1440p

wow

Then how is the Vega 56 crushes the 1070? The 64 should do the same with the 1080.
>HURR DURR TWO GPUS ARE NOT AS STRONG AS TWO GPUS
Infinity fabric. On graphic cards.

If the 1080 gets 78 fps how do you think a 1080ti that's 30% faster gets close to 144fps?

And as we know the 1080Ti mopped the floor with Furry X.

Yeh I guess it does.

1080ti = 2x 1080

>Then how is the Vega 56 crushes the 1070?
random unsourced benchmark
>The 64 should do the same with the 1080
It doesn't even do that in their OFFICIAL FIGURES
>HURR DURR TWO GPUS ARE NOT AS STRONG AS TWO GPUS
not twice as "strong" retard.
>Infinity fabric. On graphic cards.
But they don't have that. Yet another desperate AMDrone fantasy made up in denial. And even if they did it's still not even twice as fast as a 1080 in the theoretical best.

You fucking wish, I'd buy one for my 4k monitor in an instant.
You're not getting 2x1080 performance on a single GPU until 2019 at best.

>mfw that's still insufficient for proper 4k at 120Hz
And that's without AA, my dream looks so far away.

Just reduce settings retard. I've been playing a bunch of games rendered in 4k at 120Hz already. Better gameplay AND I even think a really crisp image on medium looks better than shitty pixel mess on ultra

If I wanted a fucking console I'd buy a console.

is this real? ill buy one for the lulz, i had the hd7990 before, cant be much worse

>inb4 amd fan
i have a 1060 and a 1080ti atm

The 70MH-100MH figure was literally floated by ONE overclocking.co.uk forum goer through hearsay and then picked up my major tech news sites.

This is why everyone laughs at you retarded amdrones.

Gibbo's not a unreliable source, he's part of the staff for close to 18 years.

If it was some random faggot, nobody would bat an eye.

>4k at 120Hz
>a really crisp image
>console
retard
Also, like I said, I think it looks better right now. Not with some future GPU. It's just so sharp and clean

>admits to using medium settings

Take your console experience back with you

>not doing 1080p 240hz
It's like you hate a smooth image.

I hate 2006 resolutions far more.

>developers set "ultra" view distance to 1024 units
OMG SO BEAUTIFUL
>developers set "medium" view distance to 1024 units
LOL LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Good luck finding a game that'll give you any more detail with a 4k monitor except maybe Battlefield 1.

I notice the seem to be claiming 'as long as you are in the Freesync range you're good'. Is this true? Does Freesync make

>view distance is the only thing that's affected by graphic settings presets

Go buy a console.

What is this delusion? Resolution is amount of pixels on a screen, pretty much any game in the last few years support 4k, some even higher.

Not him but I'm starting to think that might be what I do. PC gaming seems like a lot of money for only a few games that aren't console ports.

>pretty much any game in the last few years support 4k, some even higher.
Why are you looking into buying such expensive stuff without doing any research first?
youtube.com/watch?v=5YAV-0_dE1Y

Nope. Freesync just makes whatever framerate you're at feel like Vsync ON + no extra inputlag. 60hz is still 60hz

see testufo.com/#test=stutter&demo=gsync&foreground=FFFFFF&background=000000&max=12&pps=720

I've been duped.

>point
>Your head

>Digital Foundry
>youtube reviewers

How about you actually use a 4k screen instead of gobbling up whatever someone that might or might not have an agenda tells you? Fucking tool.

Even 10 year old games benefit massively from higher resolutions retard.
See earlier in thread

Not him, but I tested 4k and 1080p next to each other and I barely noticed a difference.

Assuming that he's is reliable, that would mean HBM2 has less than half the latency than that of GDDR5 (GDDR5X has higher latency than GDDR5). Since ETH's hashing function is latency dominated.

I'm sorry for your eyesight.

I mean it IS still pretty nice. 55 fps with G/freesync is better than 75 fps with stutter and tearing (play around with the settings in the link), but yeah, you don't magically get 120hz on a 60hz monitor

>they don't have that
What do you think Navi is based on? They have the MCM, they just need to bring down the power usage.

Why would 75 fps have stutter that 55 fps with Freesync doesn't?

You're not protected from frame dips even if you're at 200FPS

So Freesync stops frame dips?

>Navi

Stutter is when your frametimes are uneven. It can occur at any FPS. Like I said, play around with the settings, you can see the FPS in the top left
no but it makes them much less noticeable.

Your point? Navi will be their scalable gpu. Vega is simply too inefficient to it, but it doesn't mean they can't do it. Ship you think they will work on the IF implementation after they developed the navi core? Lol.

No, it minimized the effect they have on gameplay by syncing with the GPU so you don't experience the massive stutter that happens.

It still happens, but your game doesn't suddenly feel like it froze

>Your point?
1. The thread or the post you're quoting isn't about navi
2. "And even if they did [have meme-fabric] it's still not even twice as fast as a 1080 in the theoretical best."
3. Volta will be out before Navi so comparing to the 1080ti is stupid anyways

>the next cycle of amdrone speculations and hype has begun
oh boy

>the next cycle of amdrone speculations and hype has begun
>BEFORE VEGA IS EVEN OUT
SELF ADMITTED DOA

>YAAY AMD'S NEW GPU IS DOA
>YAAY NVIDIA CAN FURTHER SLOW DOWN DEVELOPMENT AND FRANK PRICES HIGHER
>YAAY WE NVIDIOTS ARE SO LUCKY WE CAN PAY MORE FOR AN INCREMENTAL UPGRADE EVERY YEAR
>LET'S POINT AT AMDRONES AND LAUGH
>THESE TEARS ARE FROM LAUGHTER I SWEAR

I don't mind paying more to watch AMDfags tears.

56 and 64 are like the Fury and Fury X, performance wise they aren't that different

>being this much of a MADrone

Wasn't Fury and Fury X similar in performance to 290x/390x? Has AMD actually made any performance advancements in the last 5 years?

>being a sore loser

They should just put them on a thread ripper motherboard, cpu and gpu can share many VRM components and one large waterblock can cover them all. May as well solder 128gb of ddr4 to it as well.

Nah they were above those cards, at the time 290x/390x sat between the 970 and 980 while the Fury X was close to the 980 Ti.

980 Ti beat the Fury X with ease and the 1080 Ti is twice as fast

Sorry I meant 980Ti

JUST RELEASE THE REGULAR STUFF FIRST

Dual GPU is dead. Nvidia's basically given up on it, only AMD keeps forcing the Crossfire meme. Shilling Crossfire 480's so hard was scummy of them.

I pretty much only come to Sup Forums to laugh at AMD and see what they fucked up now.

1080p is disgusting,

What do you gain from it? Are employed by nvidia? Or you don't use gpus at all? Honest question. Nvidia's sole existence is bad for a customer.

Schadenfreude I guess. All the AMD fans constantly talking up future products that I know are going to be failed garbage and then when it actually happens it feels good to be right. Then they get salty. Start saying how AMD failing is bad for me not just them, which is also delicious.

amdfags are easy to trigger because they're emotinally involved with their favourite faceless corporation. It's fun watching a bunch of retards screeching autistically.

Guess they have to keep their housefire branding somehow now that Intel beats them to it.

That's childish. It's not a competition or anything, it's about your well being as a consumer. Which nvidia repeatedly proved they don't give a shit about.

Hello Jensen-kun.

AMD software support is atrocious. Deal with it.

with 32 GB of HBM2 on board.

Wow great. HBM really saved Fury X.

I haven't used a nvidia card since the gt2. I also never had any issues with amd software/drivers other than that one instance of bad fan control on 4000 series, which was the fault of CCC, so you could dodge it by simply not installing it.
Do you know that actually amd has the better game recording software right now?

I love recording my gaming then I can watch my gaming later and upload my gaming for other gamers.

AMDfans are stupid enough to be emotionally invested in a corporation. AMD is a fucking cult.

rpcs3 gets artifacts in vulkan on amd while nvidia cards have no issues
>amd has the better game recording software right now
shadowplay is still superior but I don't use it
amd cards ALWAYS had some software issue for the last 15 years

I honestly believe AMD isn't even on Nvidia's radar anymore in terms of how they price their products. They are probably now just charging whatever they think people will pay before saying fuck this I'm just buying a Playstation.

You always claim that amd had constant issues for decades yet people who used amd cards don't know what you mean.

Where do you get that? Amd fags use their heads instead of going after brand name. Intel and nvidia has a cult.

I'm probably going to buy a complete AMD rig but I like to post antiAMD stuff because the shills are so fucking obnoxious and stupid

Just me, AMD cards have SERIOUS software issues.

Hey old man, how are you dudes gonna to compete against SSG?

I heard you like housefires so we put a dual housefire gpu in your dual housefire cpu system

i'm not happy that it's shit, look what intel did after ryzen, the same would have happened with nvidia if vega didn't suck
but i won't stop telling everyone that it's shit because you're butthurt

SOMEBODY CALL 911

AYYMD BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR