He still has a primitive brow ridge like extinct hominids and gorillas

>he still has a primitive brow ridge like extinct hominids and gorillas
>he's less evolved like niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a friend with that forehead.

I have that forehead. Ooga booga.

Ive got it too.
Superiour neanderthaler genes is whar differienciates us from africans!

Me on the right

Nothing separates us from Africans. All humans are biologically identical.

t. med student. So don't start with your stupid counter arguments.

we can tell the race with autopsies by looking at the skull, the only time we cant tell is if they are mixed race
t. forensic scientist

jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html

If you're a med student, then you'll be a doctor at some point hopefully. When you are, you'll give african american patients medicines specifically for blacks, because they are indeed different from whites. How do feel about your comment now, Doctor?

But it is a scientific fact that subsaharans never mixed with neanderthals in contrast to eurasians..

this has to be bait

It is, come on guys we're on Sup Forums.

Why do we look different then

>homo sapiens
>not hominin

555-COME-ON-NOW

Brits are competing with Americans for dumbest nation title

Yeah, it's not like Sickle Cell Anemia isn't endemic to the Congo Basin or anything...

Its called a phenotype. It is the result of genetic distance ONLY, nothing else. The blackest African and the chinkiest Asian have a genetic distance of about .2

.2 isn't a percentage, its the average number of differences.

dude, your country's getting ethnically genocided by the very same niggers so I don't know why you made this thread

How about other hominids remnants then?
Only asians and euros have neanderthal genes which make for a difference in bloodclogging and skin as far as I know.

Tibetans have a unique cro magnum gene which allows them to breath freely in 400 metre heights.

Are only Tibetans another race then due to their non-phenotypical related power/trait?

when i see people with that i instinctively judge them as stupid

Now you're actually saying there are differences. Make up your mind, Doctor.

I pull this out of my ass but maybe some apsects of the codes can vbe repressed. Like it's still their just not active in every generation.

I love triggering the uneducated. I'll do my part and stick my pure Aryan dick in a nigger woman to dilute the white race.

>whites
>Aryan
>American education
No wonder you could be a doctor in 'murriga

Dude i have that forehead
What does it mean?

>tfw ur gf complements ur brow ridge

Janissary descendant.

dar fez