U REFUGEE SCUM

Ur cunt is destroyed by some huge disaster or war or whatever and the UN picks your homeless arse up. They use this randomlists.com/random-country to designate what cunt you and your family are sent to.

How fucked are you?

I go to the Netherlands :DDD

PANNEKOEKEN!!

>Hungary

Haha I'm getting top quality pussy because I'm not a smelly fat hairy Hungarian man, they beautiful women will flock to my refugee cock.

Chile.

Now I'll have to come to terms with my inevitavble death by being trampled by insane football fans.

lol easy enough

Could be worse

>Dominican Republic

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

SUOMI
we made it pham

>Sweden

Perfect

>slav

too white for Sweden pal

I fucking stay and I rebuild. Our country was destroyed a dozen time, as were any European countries. We rebuilt every fucking time. Some part of my country once looked like the moon. Rebuilt. A third of our population was killed. This happened twice. rebuilt, rebuilt. We got large scale invasions, a war on our ground lasted one fucking hundred year. Rebuilt.

They've got plenty of Yugoslav refugees in the 90s though

>set quantity to 1
>get Slovenia
The second one I got was Serbia. Could be worse, I guess.

>Slovakia

Well that's pretty good I guess, I don't know much about it but that sounds like a cool country

And yet somehow a few Arabs and it's a 4th grade shithole.

Ghana D:

Estonia. Pretty fine, long as I pretend I'm Ukrainian or Byelorussian.

Guatemala

hmmmmmmmm, weather is good

>a few

>Funland

not bad

>Ghana

Ah whiter than Paris

>7,5%

If we both had the same birthrate (which is roughly true) and stopped immigration their population would go down quite easily. Already done the simulation with Pakis in the UK (can't guarentee the maths, though.)

You want a white France ?
1) Have at least 3 children
2) Send monies to MENA and try to turn them laic
3) Arrange a partnership with MENA countries with a prime to hire French people speaking Arabic or wanting to go back to their country. There.

Muh ethnic cleansing xD solutions won't work.

>Saint Kitts and Nevis

a what?

And than london at any rate.

>SCOTLAND

INDEPENDANCE NOW

Norway
There is a god

Sri Lanka, guess I'll be picking tea leafs :DD