Princess Diana would have been 55 on Friday :^(

Redpill me on her life and the circumstances of her death. Was she a based Princess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was actually not very intelligent, but she was apparently charming and knew which social causes would give her brownie points (e.g. demining in Angola)

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET LITERALLY WRECKED

Went against the family, literal trash in my book

Why do people outside of bongland care about this?
Another 90's thing that I don't really get why it got so big is the OJ Simpson trials.

Camilla was such a downgrade 2bh

MORE LIKE PRINCESS DEAD

imagine the banter if we had Sup Forums then

DIEana

Started fucking around figuratively and also litteraly, flipped the finger to the royal family and became too big for them to handle
the public loved her for good reasons, she was quite an altruist person, spending a lot of her time working with charities.
Greedy queen wasn't having it though
so she called the MI6 to sabotage the mercedes and blamed the paparazzis

Her family is kind of shitty 2bqh

Whore, bitch, tramp, and race traitor who deserved what she got.

Weirdest shit about her assassination is the fact that her sons are probably aware that it wasnt an accident

I wonder if they hold a secret grudge toward the rest of their family or if they have totally accepted it, which seems to be case

It was the reverse Trayvon case of the decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Did anyone but gay guys and dumb women who watch daytime TV care about Diana?

Windsor mafia has killed this beautiful lady

she was gonna marry a saudi or some ayyrab

so she got killd, also her death was a ritual murder as is typical of kikes

They whacked her 'cos she was pregnant with a Mudslime's baby and he would have inherited the throne someday.

She was such a lovely person. I remember watching the news when the car crashed.

My mom cried when she died.

Relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

lol

She had borderline personality disorder. Need I say more?

I was in primary school when she died. My class teacher who was an Angloboo (makes sense since she teaches English) said we should all be sad. I was young and stupid but even then I put my hand up and said but she's not my princess and not even a Malaysian. After which I got told off and got whacked on my palm with a rattan whip.

She's the people's princess, bitch. I'd whack you with a rattan now!

She was dethroned at about 65 mph.

This British propaganda is made even creepier with that laugh track, as if to say: IT'S SO RIDICULOUS EVERYBODY HAHA LAUGH BECAUSE THE PREMISE IS SO IMPLAUSIBLE LOL...

based malaysian kid