Why do people keep thinking Russians continue to starve all the time?

Why do people keep thinking Russians continue to starve all the time?

Russian just give no fucks.

>Why do people keep thinking Russians continue to starve all the time?
Who thinks that ?

Apparently half of Sup Forums and many irl too, people unironically think Russians got nothing to eat after the sanctions

Russians eat weird shit like potatoes with bread.

>Potatoes
>Weird

I don't know how it has become after the sanctions, but Russians are generally pretty poor and many of them are indeed starving.

>Starving
How? I've never met a single Russian who said he starved at one point or knows anyone who is starving

I don't mean literally starving to the point of death. I mean they don't have as much food as they should, ergo starving. I happen to know russians who confirms this.

I mean those two things together

> I mean they don't have as much food as they should

There is no such thing as famine here, they don't feel hungry but good meat, milk, eggs are too expensive for poor people

human civilization brought us extremely-cheap shitty food with lots of calories

So you basically feed your cancer

holy f they really think so

ok

Told ya

To a Norwegian that's starving.

I heard russians drink ketchup with vodka so they dont feel hungry

so avaerage russian family of four can afford good meat, lot of fruits and shitt or looking and every ruble?

They give all their food to their kots

Average russian family eats meat of small rodents, of course if they happen to catch one

>looking and every ruble?

Seriously, tho, your country can't feed your people proper food, so instead they live off of some inhumane shit-food made specifically for the purpose of keeping poor people alive and "fed". In this time and age, that's pretty much starving.

>sheep head and vomit
>good meal

looking at every ruble how to spend it

>This time and age

Why is everything grey there? I never see colorfull russian photograph

Oh I'm sorry, I meant to post this.

Russians cant afford colors

thanks to pro-western oligarchs robbing country

>Everything is grey

>Why do people keep thinking Russians continue to starve all the time?
Who said they were starving?
>Inb4 that Russian user posts some leftovers and tells us its all he has to eat and is poor and starving.

Russia should stop trying to be a military superpower, and stop invading former soviet countries, and instead focus on prosperity of your country and infrastructure. I mean, don't you have enough clay already? It's time to play ball with the west, it's not dangerous.

lol

Nothing wrong with a light snack before dinner senpai

> focus on prosperity of your country and infrastructure
> source colony ruled by oligarchs with british passports

kek
you say like russia is a sovereign country
lmao
I think in 2-5 years they will say openly "if you need something from us then ask brits at first"

My sister's Russian friend one time ate a whole bulb of raw garlic dipped in ketchup.

A kid when I was a camp counselor was adopted from a Russian orphanage when he was like 8. He packed his own lunches that consisted of raw onions.

Explain please.

I'm so poor, I have nothing to eat, I'm starving, damn sanctions.
Please give food or I will be forced to eat my kot.

it takes too much time to explain

in short:

all russian oligarchs and top officials live in london
panama papers are about russian thugs and british offshore
russia is on the second place (after China) in the number of children studying in private UK schools
etc etc...

lol

Here you go comrade

what the fuck

>Квac хaтный
That's belarus

So you're saying that these people "run" your country and they are in turn influenced by the brits?

they are british agents mostly
occupation administration, they genuinely hate this country and these people, they miss their real home far away from russia

Are fucking kidding? Russia was ruled by Europeans (Germans and Brits) since the beginning. Lenin was a German spy, but later, after German's empire fall, he switched to the Brits and Americans. That's why Soviet Union was build by American engineers for British money.

brits themselves are rather unhappy with their london ruling classes pandering to russian/arab/chinese oligarchs

Russians must realise that their glory days are over. Stop trying to play geopolitics when you are even worse than the Brits have fallen. It is time to look inwards and rejuvenate your country. The world benefits from a strong stable Russia. Start with revitalising the internal economy. Stop relying on oil as primary export. If I was Russian, I'll build nuclear powerplants and export electricity to the stans countries. I'll also use biotech and engineering to plant cash crops in previously barren areas. I'll welcome slavic migration to settle these new farming areas. I'll then trade surplus food with the stans and EU. Russia can become an economic superpower instead of a military one.

Yeah, but....Vodka, and boobies!
You and your sense-making behaviors.

this is why i love russians

>I will be forced to eat my kot
just do this anyway. they're really tasty. you can just get another one off the street, right?