How are muslim women gonna use the iPhone 8 face id? isn't this a bit exclusionary?

how are muslim women gonna use the iPhone 8 face id? isn't this a bit exclusionary?

I want summer to end

Moooooooods

fuck you nigger monkey

They’ll just enter the passcode.
/thread

thats not fair. they should have kept touch id

mfw apple will have terrorist face db

>N-word

They'll just hold a printed photo of their face in front of the camera.

why do producers keep implementing features nobody asked for? did normies really want this? ever since every computer had to have a camera installed even if it was security grade i've been wondering this, how many people have ever used the microphone of their computer?

To gather faces and surroundings everyday for "data" purposes

Not all muslim women cover their faces and even those that do show it to women officers when asked, so I doubt a machine would be much of a problem.

>>N-word
fuck off nigger

>This nigger

>how many people have ever used the microphone of their computer?
majority of computers don't have a microphone

I keep seeing this garbage everywhere, no one actually believes this is happening right?

Make Siri's voice male, then the phone is "male".
Hilarity ensues.

siri is male pretty much everywhere but clapistan. dumbfuck

A majority of computers are laptops.

>majority of computers are laptops
(not true, by the way)

Sorry, I don't live in a poverty ridden shithole. Also, your dead wrong, and I'm the dumbfuck? Rich.

Don't know.

But I did once see a Muslim women wearing pic related take a selfie.

>1% own 99% of the wealth
>implying you dont live in a poverty ridden shithole
keep paying those debts to your masters

how would this even work? most women look same now because they use so much makeup and use same fashion shit that everyone else uses.

>your dead wrong,
>and I'm the dumbfuck?
yes, as you have just demonstrated

>>>/reddit/
you fucking nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
GOT TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY LAST NIGGER
FUCKING GAS URSELF YOU SUBHUMAN MONKEY FUCK PIECE OF SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>HAHA MOM I SAID NIGGER AGAIN HAHAHA ISNT THAT EDGY AND FUNNY???

(You)

Prove me wrong.

iphone is for humans only.

(You)

nigger

(You)

It will use a 3D model of the face, so even with a burka it'll work if they use the same fabric

Poor people don't buy iPhones.

thats where you're wrong

women, fags, niggers and other retards buy iphones. even poorfags can afford them now because they just need to pay few $ every month instead of the full price immediately.

is us gov building face db? what they to do with the db face if so

fuck off pajeet, this board respects the white privileges, if you want a protection for shitskins and degenerates go to fagbook or reddit

(You)

Poor people don't buy Pixels or Samsung flagships but they buy iPhones.

>>>/tumblr/

I'm from Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a technical support of Sup Forums and respects Sup Forums's values such as disrespect to shitskins

It uses IR to do a 3d face scan; plus any good facial recognition system isn't easily fooled by makeup

(You)
(You)

greetings reddit, welcome to Sup Forums :)

OP, that image looks like an Android phone. Has Applel admitted defeat?

but why would they need apple for this? people already put images of themselves on every social media and the images are often public to everyone and not just feds and the server admins.

the image on face book are 2d , but in 3d from the iPhone 8 camera .

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is already an actual article on like Salon or dailybeast

Now this is podracing

Poo in the loo
Eat curry Indian Nigger!

This.
We Sup Forums now.