Terry

Did Terry just start getting REALLY wasted a lot?
His last few videos made me worry quite a bit about him.
I just wanna invite him to live with me in Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him. I wouldn't mind spending a bit of money on living expenses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdS4JU17HRs
youtube.com/watch?v=nlav8rXyyOI#t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE#t=3m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw
youtu.be/nlav8rXyyOI?t=3m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him
Only the Best Korea is safe from CIA niggers.

what suprises me is that he hasn't been a drunk before. i mean, he's in his late 40's; kind of a strange time to start drinking. what stopped him before?

Just forget about him, he's unironically a fucking cuckold

Best Korea doesn't exist. It's all China.

it only makes sense

> Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him.
You meant Russia

She isn't even cute or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdS4JU17HRs

At least she's white

yeah he started drinking earlier this summer and have been on it ever since.

In related news, I tried running this application called etch....

fucking cia niggers, I accidentally had my external hd which I keep my backups from in the usb port.... on it was basically my lifes work, my thesises, my source code since the beginning of time... that is source from the 90ies till now...

All...
All gone..

The stupid application were supposed to auto detect my sd card and not be dangerous it said
no worries just drag the .img file and click flash

it fucking flashed my fucking harddrive,
RACEWAR NOW GAS THE KIKES NOW

heh.. hope I got some shit atleast on the unused windows box, I seriously don't remember I nuked it this spring some time..

>he hasn't been a drunk before
you know this how

simply restore from a backup user

He doesn't need to be high on alcohol when he's high on schizophrenia.

Literally nothing

Fuck, Terry's gone deep end.

>you know this how
i don't. but i've not heard him mention drinking before.

I know this because he is drinking american "beers"

For you, I wish I had a white gf

I'm in easter europe. Here almost everybody is white.

well, at least he isn't going to build atomic bombs and genocide niggers with them now

Remember that this was all thanks to that faggot metokur, after he made his vid on Terry what would be the Sup Forums of today just went and started roleplaying as diana writing to Terry.

She is cute. And she is intelligent.

You are delusional.

they are the same bitchy cunts regardless of color jamal

not for long :^)

god stopped him
did god abandon terry?

Why the fuck do his parents seem so indifferent to what he's doing...

they've been dealing with his shit for half a century and they're old as fuck.

perhaps they're hoping it's a phase. and they've probably seen him much worse. i guess they figure that if things get out of hand, they'll just have him committed for a while.

They got used to it.

I have a close relative who is as detached from reality as Terry is. Her husband never committed her.

what will happen to terry if his folks kick the bucket?

who is this and why shud i care

a talented and mentally unstable man who realised he will never tap his wifu

>Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him
LOL! CIA and NSA have a free reign all across Germany. After all, Germany's just a US protectorate state. They have no real autonomy. That's why there's so many US military bases across Germany.

It was my backup I've been changing linux distros on my other computers here.

Got my thesises back and most of my research and code though, it was stored at my windows box. About 6 million mails and so got gassed though, but also several image injectors, various information gathering tools and other hacks. Fucking annoying. Never using etch again, that's for sure. I'm going to deploy the os for a new pi here manually

>in Germany
He wouldn't stand a chance in a mudslim country.
Even murica is more secure.

Hopefully a nursing home is in his parents will, otherwise homeless :/

Did Dad confiscate the camera?

Is he wearing his cumshirt in this pic?

what is he up to this time then?

Hope he posts some videos soon, I need my terry fix

Maybe they had him commited

Hahaha this fucking guy

>he's a cuckold
Isn't that a positive trait in Germany?

name my band

>I just wanna invite him to live with me in Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him. I wouldn't mind spending a bit of money on living expenses.
Please do so, his parents are getting old.

because he refuses to take his meds so they know it's a lost cause

>I just wanna invite him to live with me in Germany where the CIA Niggers can't reach him.

He will never get away no matter where he goes. Trust us...

The Cuckolds

I think he meets Frazier at the beginning of each month. I seem to recall that from when he used to show up his TempleOS spreadsheet thing that tracked dates and financial things.

nigger for my valentine

This

Germany ceased to exist in 1945, it's just a US puppet state now.

he had a mission from god u faggot, email him to add networking and release temple OS in 32 bit it can become the official operating system for second hand computers nobody ever uses

>release temple OS in 32 bit
why are you memeing for a 32 bit TempleOS so bad, do you need to be limited to 4GB of RAM that badly, the majority of computers hanging around from 10 years ago are 64 bit, even the shitty ass Pentium 4 space heaters I have kicking around my garage.

He mentioned in a video a while back when he first started drinking that he hadn't had a beer in like 15 or 20 years or something, and that had missed it and wasn't sure why he quit, or something like that. Too many videos to sift through to find source.

The dad asked Terry if the drinking was "making him feel better". From that I gathered that the dad is cool with whatever helps to lessen Terry's schizophrenia symptoms.

It will be a sad day. Hopefully they'll let him have a computer a camera so he can keep uploading videos. I doubt they'd let him record in there daily though. I guess we'll see. :/

nah some people sweat out salt and if they are wearing black t shirts the water dries up but the salt stays behind and you get those stains. This happens sometimes on (black) shirts I wear at the gym

Yeah he'd be a lot safer in Little Syria walking around proclaiming that he's God's chosen

I really love beer (6pack of 0.5 liters every second day) but when I'm excited about a project I just code from the moment I wake up until I can't keep my eyes open any more. Now add to that Terry's delusions that he's on a mission from God and there's probably the answer.

But Germoney is cucked by CIA niggers and Allah, retard.

The program is a usb image writer...
Why did you think you couldn't nuke your files??
You are an idiot, and YOU were the one who fucked up!!

somone give me some quick info on this guy

no. go back to where you came from.

Bogdanoffs bow to Terry

Top fucking kek

damn I thought terry was just a loner on crazybux. somehow that seems more dignified than still living with your octogenarian parents.

this is the fate of you riced out anime desktop dweebs in your middle age+

he pays rent to his parents with crazybux. if he tried to live alone the CIA would be on his ass in minutes.

He's really mentally ill and I feel shitty for ever laughing at him. My gf has manic episodes and holy fuck, Terry is much worse off, poor guy. He's lucky his family cares about him. He could easily be homeless. His parents need to force him to take his meds or take him to a ward. Or maybe not. His life is already over :/

>gf
stupid normieposter

>having a terry tier gf

well you're not off the hook either faggot, sounds like you got your own issues for settling for this

what did google mean by this?

he's stopped uploading because he's ran over another CIA nigger

D-does she ever have them during sex. That would be kewl.

epic :DDDD

He has 7 siblings and actually lived with one of his sisters for a while when he was out of control
One of them will take care of him

Sup Forums should take care of him desu

i'll make the logo

"Terry Davis" sounds like a fake name. It has a fake sound to it, doesn't it? "Terry Davis"... I don't know about this "Terry Davis" guy. Isn't "Davis" like a black name? "Terry David" sounds more like a white name, but that rhymes with "Larry David" so it sounds even faker. I don't know, maybe it's nothing, but I have a strong suspicion that "Terry Davis" isn't his real name. "Terry Davis" is an alias, I think.

It probably just over-wrote your partition tables and the head of your drive. Much of the data on there is probably still recoverable. Don't fuck with it until you clone that drive.

I wouldn't mind Diana sitting on my face desu

She's, like, 18.

really? white bitches are hitting the wall early these days.

If he used to have his address/phone number on his site, I don't think he'd have an issue using his real name.

Do you think physicsgirl knows about Terry?

sssshhheeeeeeiiitttttt

Did seeing his waifu on the same show as a black man really cause Terry to go this far off the deep end? She's not even dating the black guy. Terry you better not let something as silly as this destroy you. We love you Terry.

Back in the day Sup Forums would've hooked Terry up with physics girl. How does he know about this place? People from here email him all the time.

> Sup Forums constantly trolls him and turned him into a lolcow
> Constantly gets exploited for cheap lulz
> "Guys why is his life spiraling out of control?"
well gee i dont know

What happened to all the good lolcows?

Several of them ran for Presidnt last year.

Terry's been lurking and posting on Sup Forums for like 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=nlav8rXyyOI#t=31s

You don't have to browse Sup Forums to hate Jews. A lot of super smart people (many more famous than him) like Terry have noticed the (((coincidences))) on their own. If you're a devout Christian like Terry is, the Jewish problem becomes even more apparent because you see what they do to Christian people.

what is this guys channel?

He has a blog somewhere and there's a few TempleOS archival channels that put his videos up. Just search his name.

Terry is a proud jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE

Been there man. I lost several games I was making and a CD I was recording. I literally sat like pic

How do we go back?

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1DNUy_ccE#t=3m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw

youtu.be/nlav8rXyyOI?t=3m39s
this part made me fucking laugh so hard