Did this word originate in Britain or Murica?

Did this word originate in Britain or Murica?

I don't picture any brit ever saying that, though.

Watchu think famalamaingdong

greece

Listen to grime. It is replete with this word

Could've come from the Caribbeans now that I think about it

FAMine originated in Ireland.

>America
>White

I've been hearing it for years and years here (well, London) but only recently from Americans. I'd assume here, but I'm not sure.

it did, london slag has a lot of caribbean influence

good post

Arjentina IS WHITEEE!!!

underrated

It probably passed from the UK to the U.S. via cultural exchange in music and shit. Like 'Bro' and 'Dude'.

Bro and dude most certainly did not originate in the UK

>Muh germanic heritage
>Muh 46% white
>Muh south is white

Uh uh Ah ah

I'm saying that it's example of a word that originated in one country and migrated to another

Its from british nigs

he's probably means the other way, normies always use yankisms

f a m is london nigger slang, yanks only started using it recently

Why is Argentina 3rd world if it's white?

Economic mismanagement

They definitely have the potential for being first world

Just look at the cunt during the internetwar period.
>tfw will never live in Argentina then

It actually originates from the latin word 'familia'. Roman scholars oft used it as a contraction, chiseling letters to stone is not an easy task.

dunnoe same ting in toronto mon mandem be mint allie

bruv i can spot all the wasteman in this thread senpai be talkin ALL SORTS RUBBISH.

Shitty people

From Latin i.e. Romans

Early 15c., "servants of a household," from Latin familia "family servants, domestics collectively, the servants in a household," thus also "members of a household, the estate, property; the household, including relatives and servants," abstract noun formed from famulus "servant, slave," which is of unknown origin.

The Latin word rarely appears in the sense "parents with their children," for which domus (see domestic (adj.)) was used. Derivatives of famulus include famula "serving woman, maid," famulanter "in the manner of a servant," famulitas "servitude," familiaris "of one's household, private," familiaricus "of household slaves," familiaritas "close friendship."

In English, sense of "collective body of persons who form one household under one head and one domestic government, including parents, children, and servants, and as sometimes used even lodgers or boarders" [Century Dictionary] is from 1540s. From 1660s as "parents with their children, whether they dwell together or not," also in a more general sense, "persons closely related by blood, including aunts, uncles, cousins;" earlier "those who descend from a common progenitor, a house, a lineage" (1580s). Hence, "any group of things classed as kindred based on common distinguishing characteristics" (1620s); as a scientific classification, between genus and order, from 1753.

Replaced Old English hiwscipe, hiwan "family," cognate with Old Norse hjon "one of the household; married couple, man and wife; domestic servant," and with Old High German hiwo "husband," hiwa "wife," also with Lithuanian šeimyna "family," Gothic haims "village," Old English ham "village, home" (see home (n.)).

/thread

so... hang on a moment. If I'm understanding you correctly, I take your post to mean that

WE

WUZ

ROMANZ AND SHIT

ahah