How good is Brave?

How good is Brave?

>Donald Trump's browser

Right-wing Firefox by a homophobic bigot.

But Is it good?

Nope, its basically a fork of an older Chromium build that inserts ads from the company itself.

So get chromium?

It's decent but slow because it doesn't have Google's optimizations and performance enhancements.

what about the no tracking thing

not

The tracking thing is actually what speeds up your browsing. By predicting what sites you will use next Chrome can preload the site you need. The tracking thing is actually good. Google never let's advertisers see your data.

Last time i checked it was using chromium version 61

>How good is Brave?- 10 posts shown.
THE BEST!
Firefox and Chrome are AIDS infested shit.

wtf i love tracking nao

But it doesn't.

>How good is Brave?
not much
>compared to ff or chrome?
well not as bad as those
>so what good browser should I use
none is good right now, just pick the shitty one that suits your need the less badly

Is there anything good that isn't a fork of either chromium or firefox?

edge
it's ui might not be perfect yet but it's the most stable, fast and reliable right now (except from outdated vp8 webm)
inb4 pajeet, I'm from Dallas, my main OS is debian and I only use win10 in a vm

Then stick with chrome and Firefox?

I use Brave on my Android tablet and I prefer it over chrome. I use Firefox for certain sites but Brave is definitely a faster and lightweight browser.

Best browser on android, shit on desktop.
It's flaw is it doesn't have uBlock Origin for better and much more efficient adblocking. Firefox/Nightly or Iridium are better on desktop.

What's the difference between Firefox and Firefox nightly at the moment?

Nightly is faster and has a better UI afaik.

The mobile version is great because you can't install an adblocker on Chrome on Android, but I don't see much of a reason to use the desktop version. Also, I have no desire to pay people cryptocurrency to use their site instead of looking at ads.

this seems like bait. he's homophobic, which is bad, but it makes no sense at all to call it a right-wing browser

Gimped Chromium developed entirely to drive shekels in to Eich's wallet. His greatest success is convincing Sup Forumstards they're sticking it to SJWs by using it, and it's not exactly difficult to get those fucking idiots fired up.

I don't give a shit about the CEO's opinion on buttsex. This browser inserts it's own advertisements into webpages. This well never be okay. Comcast tried to pull that shit once and people flipped. How is this any different?

What are you talking about?

Since when were there faggots on Sup Forums?

It is disabled by default, they give even more options to donate to websites

Fucking bullshit

Spotted the Hillaryshill.

>Brave
A sleek and fast browser for intelligent White men who love their race and culture
>Firefox
A bug ridden browser without a basic global zoom feature for low IQ mutts and self hating progressives with sleeve tattoos and nose piercings

I think that about sums it up

The mobile version supposedly doesn't phone "home" ((((Google)))), the desktop version isn't very good. Although I am at a crossroads because piro the developer of Tree Style Tab has found that porting his product to WebExtensions, and in the way I use Firefox, this add-on is a necessity.

Firefox Nightly 57 only supports WebExtensions-based add-ons

so... good?

I've been getting CPU spikes from it lately, especially watching videos.

Went back to firefox

you can't 4chanX on it, so it's shit.

Go back r*ddit

This

I just want Sup Forums X and something like Violentmonkey and/or Osprey and I might consider giving Brave a chance

I use it on my smartphone and it's great, sucks on desktop though imo

It's a Chromium fork, and one of the main engineers is @yan who is basically an SJW. The fuck are you smoking?

When will the shills stop?

It's a good out of the box experience, but if you want to install plugins and shit like that just stick with Firefox or Chromium.

>le reverse-psychology shilling for Sup Forumsacks

Brave is a reskinned version of Chromium, and offers no real advantage or tweak that can't be done with Chromium using plugins.

the brave-shills has no official user statistics available to back up their claims of superiority, and prefers to deflect to how brendan eich e-begged 35 millions under 3 seconds, which only proves the the ad-industry is more interested in this meme-browser than the actual user.

so is brave worth installing? yes it is; if you're to dumb to install browser extensions or believe that brave is the the only mobile browser that blocks ads (firefox+adblocker or even better; naked browser)

No professional has ever cared about Sup Forums or Sup Forums or anything remotely related

Sold. Downloading now.

No userscript support