All of these countries of /mena/ are majority quadroon mulattoes and they are safe as fuck, very low homicide rates

All of these countries of /mena/ are majority quadroon mulattoes and they are safe as fuck, very low homicide rates.

Do you think Brazil should be part of /mena/ and import muslim laws to solve our criminal problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
memoria.ebc.com.br/agenciabrasil/noticia/2010-04-21/islamismo-tem-cerca-de-15-milhao-de-adeptos-no-brasil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes sharia law best law

Islam >>>>>>>> my ass >>>>>>> Catholicism

I'd rather Brazil doesn't enter the Arab/Muslim world, you guys have too many problems for us to even handle, no offence. If you want I can give you a Quran and some hadiths? Maybe some Salafists to go with it so you can create a nice Muslim country right under the USA? But sorry till you fix yourself don't enter.

>god
>real

Favela people don't have money to travel, so don't worry. It would be nice sharia law on criminality law.

I would be OK with muslims tier laws. But only if we could be like Turkey.

Well you have to understand, there are benefits and negative effects to adopting the Sharia.
1: Low suicide rate.
2: Low crime rate.
3: Women don't have a say in a thing.

Now for the negatives.
1.Terrorism might become a thing.
2. Women might try to get rights. (But from what I've seen in the US they'll complain even when they have everything so idk.)

>negatives

So you prefer this than sharia law?

I do.

Because you are probably a flamboyant faggot.

Well, it depends on what you want, but if you want to spread Islam in Brazil you will have to contact the Saudi embassy. Ask them to create funding for mosques and so on, in a couple of years you will have a strong Muslim community. They are very kind when it comes to that kind of thing. Plus if you ever get oppressed expect a Jihad or something similar. So yeah, your choice. Personally I wouldn't care, and Jihads aren't realllly my thing.

>they are safe as fuck
>Lybia
>Everything bordering Lybia
>Everything bordering Mali
>Yemen-Saudi border

Only for your standarts.

Meh... Algeria, Morocco and Saudi Arabia are safe as fuck, even for European standards.

They are actually 1%, but how can we spread more fast? I mean, putting muslims on judicial power?

gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/algeria

Nah
Ok... since we had terrorattacks in france theyre on par with marroco now I guess.
Concerning the sauds its true, but its only true in the same way you gonna be safe as a tourist in northkorea.

Well, the only "unsafe" countries in the Arab world are Libya, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq. That's because of War. Mali isn't part of the Arab world.
I mean no different than Western European countries, in fact better at times. Sharia civilizes a populas.

That takes a long time, but converts are the best bet, like I said, if you contact the Saudi embassy, they will create funding for more mosques which will create more converts. In 10 years or so, that 1% might become a 3% if youre lucky.

What's wrong with abortions? Are you some kind of statist?

Well abortions are the murder of an unborn child, that's one. Honestly, I think it'll be a good thing if Non-Muslims get into the abortion craze, it'll allow Muslims to take over the country faster. So if I were you Brazil, don't worry about it, as long as it isn't muslim women having abortions its okay.

B-but user, I don't want Central American babies!!!

Most protestants of this country are as conservative as muslims. 99% of protestants support muslims laws against criminality for some reason.

They grow from 9% to 22% in just two decades.

I wish this country would be at least 10% muslims and most of them go to judicial power.

Forgot pic.

Blue = Protestants
Red = Catholics
The 3%, half of them are muslims.

Well, same goes for the Christians in the Middle East. Catholics, I'm not sure about them, but they are sinners in general I guess. Problem is, protestants aren't as effective, else Africa would be cured by now.

I'd rather live in a Favela then be a muslim

T. Flamboyant faggot.

Yeah better then being a no fun goat loving faggot

Being a muslim is literally everything a Sup Forumsfag wants.

1 - Many wives
2 - No arrogant women and flamboyant faggots
3 - Safe and conservative cities
4 - Modern looking cities like Dubai

Good thing im not a Sup Forumsfag

So you are a fag.

Whatever you say goatboy

>1%
We have 30k muslims in this country, thats 0.02%

>2,7% anther religions

What another religions? At least 1% are muslims Top kek.

Its in the census, we have like more than 1% of jews, there are some buddhists too

Source? I want sources.

I doubt we have 1% of buddhists and sometimes I see muslims in BH

Source IBGE

>35000 muslims

What the fuck? There are more than 50 mosques in this country

memoria.ebc.com.br/agenciabrasil/noticia/2010-04-21/islamismo-tem-cerca-de-15-milhao-de-adeptos-no-brasil

>50 mosques
that can get like 5000 people at most working at full capacity

You should just kill them all tbqh. Get the Evangelica militia and just finish the job like your colonizers did.

They throw rocks at them not even joking

I prefer muslims over catholics 1000 times

Wow, Islam is very bad, They say...

Muslims are fine if there's only a few thousand of them. Believe me, you do not want more muslims in your country. You can't escape their community becoming segregated and taking their religion seriously if you have hundreds and thousands of them. It happens in every western country.

Yea we have 10 million lebs that ran away from these people for a reason

But their laws are based as fuck. Better than Catholicshit

You do know that Maghreb doesn't follow Sharia right?

Something doesn't seem right. Moroccans and Algerians are scum in Italy and France. Maybe their government hides the criminal statistics?

Would you steal or kill if you had your hand chopped off or got beheaded by the word of a bearded faggot?

It could be the ones leaving are scum. But I don't understand how there is a huge correlation between Islam/Arab culture and low crime/suicide rates.

So you think Maghreb is Sharia land?
Lmao this stupid monkey.

Sorry, not really familiar with the place you've emigrated from.

I agree. The south should be free and unaffected however.

Holy shit, this user is sick.

I would rather keep my current country problems until solve then all than muslinoides and sharia bullshit being applied over here. Which, by the way, is not going to happen.

baka

this... Maybe he is retarded or just trying to get attention

he would regret it immediately if it were to apply
>They grow from 9% to 22% in just two decades.
gross, if this due to USamericans?

Islam and Catholicism actually share exactly what is the most wrong: Religion based on authority of the rulers, faith is expressed through just believing instead of working, people encouraged to maintain discrete profile and accept their suffering

>Islam and Catholicism actually share exactly what is the most wrong: Religion based on authority of the rulers, faith is expressed through just believing instead of working, people encouraged to maintain discrete profile and accept their suffering
Also forbidding USURY.
But that was before the second vatican council, I guess and today's catholics have no idea of how harmful it is.

>islamismo-tem-cerca-de-15-milhao-de-adeptos-no-brasil
Top kek, you'd have to be a tool to believe that.

They have monkey tier homicide rates too.

Mulatto is definitely Mulatto, and maybe Morocco and Algeria too, but the rest are not.

we don't have sharia and are in a civil war and our homicide rate is 150 per 1.5 or smth
explain this

All of them, specially Saudi Arabia are.

They are quadroons, most of them.

What kind of laws do you have? I need to make a study of your countries.

Civil laws, mostly copied from the French code of law with exceptions conscerning fags and inheritance for women.

My dick >>>>>>>> all the religions

But nowadays French laws are soft

it has to do with being police states not with religion
although islam is inherently a religious police state maker

What happen in your country? I thought Christians are peaceful?

>it has to do with being police states not with religion

Tell me more about this, please. This thread is interesting.

You don't need more problems.

The problem of Brazil is not the law, it is the lack of. The leftists and the human rights are a bunch of passes, we need some strong leadership.

Our law and law application is shit, a strong state is relentless with criminals.

Agreed.

Wrong.

Disgusting. Get bombed.

But user, we only have him :'(

i went to the marcha das vadias in rio. They all were good looking and were topless. 10/10 i would go again just to hang out with topless girls.

fuck bolsonaro. we need a conservative not traditionalist. Since religion is a chain to the fucking retards. Let the poor crack addicts be christians i dont need that shit.