Why do Pakis try so hard to be Arab?

Why do Pakis try so hard to be Arab?

Pakis wanna to be Arab
Arabs wanna to be Turk
Turks wanna to be European

And Euos want to be Pakis

Why can't we love what we are and hate everyone else like we used to?

>Arabs want to be Turk
Don't know who told you that lie, but it's a big lie.

>Arabs wanna to be Turk
?

Europeans wannt to be Americans tbqh.

i saw lot of arabs in abroad says i am turk.
believe or not believe i dont give a fuck

Don't tell them that - they'll get really really mad. We're a shitty third world country, remember? Nobody could possibly want to ever live here.

The Arabs I know are not very fond of Turks at all. Some Balkan tier butthurt.

Found the stinking Lebo.

>Arabs wanna to be Turk
What

From what I understand, they try to be Persians more?
I think it's probably to be as different from Indians as possible.
Imagine if Cornwall (Pakistan) gained Independence tomorrow, they'd probably try to be as different from the UK (India) as possible and stop speaking English or whatever and be all like MUH CELTIC (MUSLIM/ARAB) BROTHERS MUH HERITAGE etc.

t. Paki

>Arabs wanna to be Turk

No

>implying anyone wants to be a t*rk

No they try to be Arab with their muh Islam bullshit

They don't like Pakistani food, they like shawarmas
They don't like Pakistani clothes, they like Arab thobes and keffiyehs

Etc

OMFG BIGGER BUTTHURT IN EARTH AHAHAHA
:-DDD

what are you on about you retarded negroid?

genetically, most pakis are indians (punjabis/sindhis,muhajirs, the ones in the west)

these people are muslim converts, they're basically a people who have never ruled over themselves and had always been ruled by either other muslim ethnic groups or by hindus/nonmuslim indians, so basically they have a real identity crisis, just go to r/pakistan for instance and you'll meet a slew of pakis who genuinely believe they're the successors to the mughals despite the mughals being turkic uzbeks

they basically pretend to be and try their hardest to associate with other things so as to be as removed as possible from indians

it's not hard to see why they wouldn't want to be associated with indians tho desu, despite them literally being indians

They look whiter than indians tbf

only because central and south indians are very brown

north indians and pakis are literally indistinguishible aside from pakis looking a bit inbred

>that giant watch
Baka

No they don't. A good number north Indian upper caste have resisted race mixing for many centuries. South Indians are just black people with straight hair.

Haven't been to Pakistan but since we border approximately zero Arab countries I don't think everyday people see themselves as Arabs.
We're counted as (South) Asians here but in the US (and probably Canada) they just sort of call themselves Arab or Middle Eastern, maybe that's why you get the impression?

Thing is, what they are doing is wrong, Islam is literally supposed to abolish the differences between the races. “There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety." This is from the messenger. Sadly, Arabs don't understand this, I mentioned in another post, in Arab countries anyone who marries a non-arab is basically doing a death wish.

If anything Arabs are too proud to want to be like Turks, hell in this country Turks are seen as cooks and hair fixers.

>They look whiter than indians tbf

India is pretty big. they look very different

>they have a real identity crisis
so much this, add into the mix its a young country and you have a lot of straw grasping and bullshit

>just go to r/pakistan for instance and you'll meet a slew of pakis who genuinely believe they're the successors to the mughals despite the mughals being turkic uzbeks

Kek wow I know many pakistanis who are like this, any links?

first one looks like that jewish trans in eurovision

>all this butthurt
fucks sake

>correct you
>YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING

Listening to Pakis speak and the way they behave both the people and it's government

actually pakistan is very diverse. to the west theres iranic and persian type people

i am not the previous poster you cunt-faced cocksucking leaf

Urdu is basically Hindi in a different script and a lot of arab/persian loan words. They are mutually intelligible.

People forget just how fucking big India is, northern India is larger central Europe. Land wasted on backward shitskins

>Arabs want to be turks
Lol

wish I was Egyptian 2bh