How does India manage to keep united? They got like hundreds of different spoken languages in there

How does India manage to keep united? They got like hundreds of different spoken languages in there

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hope_Risley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Babington_Macaulay#India_.281834.E2.80.931838.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires_that_existed_in_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literal caste system

they dont

it's barely a country

they advertise themselves as the "world's biggest democracy" but they're really the world's biggest sewage dump

>democracy
>not inherently a sewage dump

As usual it was the Eternal Anglo's fault, I can't tell you why it didn't break up into numerous countries after 1947 though

A system literally based on how dark you are. Funny enough this was the only praise Hitler had for India.

Eternal Anglo

No it isn't based around how light you look you dumb Americunt. Brahmin don't really look different from the rest.

Semantics much leaf?
>Brahmin don't really look different from the rest

You just said its based on how light you are and then you say they don't look different from the rest? Confirmed uneducated leaf.

The Brits WERE more evil and vicious than Mongols or Nazis. They got a free pass because they were so polite about it. Now they are former has beens on the verge of collapse. Feels great knowing I will see the dissolution of the UK in my lifetime.

ganges mostly flows in northern india. so the people that drink and bathe in sewage and corpses are northern indians. however this image is correct, northern indians are usually whiter. its a tradeoff t b h.

Please stop sharing your bullshit quote Pajeet. He wasn't even in Britain in 1835, he was in India.

quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior

Why do you resent the Brits? Your country would be Thailand tier or even more likely would have been overrun by the communists if it weren't for their army defeating the MNLA

Is this real? Wtf i hate anglos now

>Thailand tier
this is bad?
They are alright and never got that nasty European colonization

>more evil than the mongols
>that wiped out 1/3 of humanity
>that raped almost every single female in every land they crossed
>that sacked the largest city in the world at the time and laid waste almost the entire population
>that left most places weaker than they found them and many depopulated

>the British improved almost every society they contacted
>didn't genocide the fuck out of people even though they could have, and in many cases, would have been easier for them than dealing with them

Nah.

>Nazis
Yes, this is where the Brits true evil comes out.
The greatest wrong they ever committed was opposing the Nazis when they should have allied with them.

Though we should have done that here as well. With the US or British backing them at the start of the war, it wouldn't have spiraled madly out of control and we would live in a far better world.

>didn't genocide the fuck out of people

I got a legitimate flaring of anger reading that

He literally said nothing wrong. Have you ever met an Indian? They deserved it and more.

mindy's got some great thighs though

>quoting quora bullcrap

>He is notable for the formal application of the caste system to the entire Hindu population of British India in the 1901 census, of which he was in charge. As an exponent of race science, he used the ratio of the width of a nose to its height to divide Indians into Aryan and Dravidian races, as well as seven castes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hope_Risley

Does seem like right wing propaganda material from here

Mughal empire =north indian empire
Mughal empire=Turkic empire
North india white=cuz of turks

Source for Hitler praising India

kys roach

Turks are whiter than Indians, mehmet

Who teaches foriegners about caste system?
Why are they always spouting bullshit like this?
Its not very different from the class system they themselves had

dalits are legit slaves though. Another Indian poster was talking about beating them infront of cops and nobody cared.

>How does India manage to keep united?

Common fear of the Toilet Witch means they gotta stick together.

its more about them being poor as fuck than being dalit desu. nobody could touch a dalit with money/influence. of course being dalit and poor have a high correlation due to historical discrimination.

But john turks in india tanified by indians and also turks in turkey tanified by arabs.

post it again, senpai

You can devide India South and North on basis of languages. But with in 300 years it gets United as now.

furious rn lads

t. indian

Do you beleive everything you read on the internet?
How old are you? Seven?

>one anecdotal incident stated on an anonymous imageboard is representative of a population of a billion people

So, I'm wrong then?

It's actually not anecdotal, they suffer some of the worse humans rights abuses in the world and it's reported on. Calling them second class citizens is an understatement. There are hundreds of millions of dalits

It's true but from past 50 years position of dalits improved so much. They got special reservation for every thing. In fact they become powerfull than any other caste.

>How does India manage to keep united?

Common fear of the Toilet Witch means they gotta stick together.

>They got special reservation for every thing. In fact they become powerfull than any other caste.

Is someone putting a gun too your head and making you type this?

He is at least partially correct. Dalits get lots of reservation and can get into colleges/get govt. jobs wayyy more easily. this is why all the general category people want to move to US desu

Wow dalits sound like niggers in US

The lucky few. A lot are forced too work in textile factories being extorted too the cent. Being untouchable and a woman is like a living hell in India.

No I meant the meme you cheeky bastard

i agree. india in general sucks which is why we move here

The exploitation/abuse of dalits only occur in two states which are the shitholes of our country

While what that guy said is mostly bullshit, its true that the total of lower caste get around 50% reservations in college entrance exams and maybe the same in jobs etc.
But still a very high population of lower caste people cant use this benefit because of being poor and not even passing school due to being forced into labor by parents or landlords.
This is especially true in some north indian rural backward places where dalits are actively pushed down.
The rest of india doesnt have discrimination on this large scale.
South and north eastern states often have near 100% literacy rates and dont have to deal with caste drama that much

I don't know what to feel, I do want to retaliate. Heading to /brit/, those runts are gonna get what's coming to them

>they suffer some of the worse humans rights abuses in the world and it's reported on. Calling them second class citizens is an understatement. There are hundreds of millions of dalits
oh! just fuck off already, m8. They are arguably better well off than Blacks in America.

this. I second this.

only thing is toilet witch in this case is Pakistan actually.

REEEEEEEE
t. paki

no states have hundred percent literacy rate

As opposed to an indian nationalist organizations image shared on social media.....

I'm sure he was a racist man but there's no record of him saying that quote, especially not to Parliament since he was stationed in India for all of 1835 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Babington_Macaulay#India_.281834.E2.80.931838.29

I'll take your word for it I guess

Only one state has which is Kerala

He did say near 100% which is a tad bit of a stretch. But it is pretty high in the south as compared to the north

no country has 100% lit. rate in the world, desu

How do Indian history classes deal with the various Turkic empires that ruled India? Are they seen as foreign invaders or are they seen in a different light? Are some viewed better than others?

Is Pakistan as bad as it sounds? How does it compare to India?

is that Argentina one real?

Its just little India filled with muslims

60% of India understands hindi and devanagari script.
80% of Indians are Hindus.
40% of Indians are bilingual
20% of Indians can understand 3 languages
All are either black or brown
We don't have European mindset to start wars with in a small land.

Portugal strikes again!

Probably not, Argentine government is notorious for faking or at least manipulating its statistics. In realitily its probably light blue like Portugal

I just assumed it was a subtle edit for Argentina is white by that poster

>The greatest wrong they ever committed was opposing the Nazis when they should have allied with them.
Why the fuck is it always Americans spewing this retarded shit? With all their boasting of freedom and individuality, you'd think they would be opposed against being occupied by a foreign force who bombs your cities, forcibly recruits your men as factory workers, executes anyone who opposes them, and floods your lands as icing on the cake.

foreign invaders who got assimilated.

that's why ahmed shah abdali was considered different from akbar

>americans
>retarded
why is this not news to me?

i would say because of the common condition they all have been through, like colonized by the same colonist. That's also how indonesia is united because the dutch government unite all the kingdoms together once they annexed it. well that's just my opinion.
and one of the major kingdom of ancient indonesia is majapahit which was a hindu kingdom influenced by india.

i would also wanted to know about indian hindu's opinion regarding the hindus in bali, pretty much the same in teaching only different in cultures i think.

>indian hindu's opinion regarding the hindus in bali,

our tamil brethren.

He's trolling you, tulip. Or he's just Sup Forums-standard white nationalist. Look at all the shit hollywood turns out; fascists are still our default bad guy.

Btw wtf is this toilet witch meme?

The nicest part of the subcontinent to visit is Sri Lanka. Far less pollution, less crowded, less poverty and less garbage on the streets.

Werent there many little warring states before the mughals and later the marathas kept order?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires_that_existed_in_India

Sri Lankans are bro tier but holy fuck are they ugly

Yes but they haven't built walls. Ruling and military confined to specific castes.

South indian lady for you,not all are dark,only those Tamil dravidians are black

She has an armpit pussy

another south indian Bitch for

is that a bad thing?

Tamil were dark compared to Norths but they have nice thick hair and they are original Aryans.

there are fat Indians now??

>now

T.fetish

we Dont have thin-fetish here

Huh, a VEDIC ARYAN thread eh?

WE

WUZ

after years of interbreeding,we end up here

hey neighbour faggots, how is it going
shit,i thought Sup Forums was blocked along with youtube

HELLO, EL MEMEO. LISTEN TO ME, TODAY IS EID AND I AM PRETTY PEEVED. MY INDIAN FRIENDS ARE EITHER DEAD OR GETTING KEKED IN THE SHED

PLEASE

MEME

RAPE BABIES

>indian "women"
jesus christ lads it must be terrible knowing some races have goddesses as woman incarnate and you have literal monkeys
even african woman are starting to look better than this

indians take advantage of the current year and start race mixing whilst you can, nobody deserves to have to breed with such creatures

fucking pakis desu

;^)

paki cucks

Hehe ;^)