>Came from San Francisco bay area
>Developed startup there for 4 years now
>Thinks he's the next ZuckerJew
>Drives around in a Chevy Cruz
>Has 0 assets, 0 patents
>Goes to my small business
>Tries to sell his shit to me
>Ends up offering partnership after talking
>I talk to him for hours, we even work out a partnership but nothing is signed. showed some interest in his idea
>He then starts giving me orders like I'm his employee
>Tell him over and over again I don't work for his stupid cuntface and we agreed on something different entirely and I have my own crap to deal with in my company
>He gets aggressive, starts calling me names
>"You're missing a chance of a lifetime!"
>It almost becomes harassment
>"Yeah back in SF I made $200,000 when I was your age! "
>Tells me my business is shit and I will never amount to anything when I'm over 30 because no company will hire me
>Never talk to the shitbag again

Why are SFJWfagsBoomers have such a bad case of tunnel vision? I've seen this shit before numerously, but not as bad as this guy from SF.

I worked for a place when I was a teenager, and some guy did who was selling some psuedo science engineering doohicky did this to my boss. My boss cut ties the moment he became disruptive, and started to order us worker drones around to hawk his unfinished prototype shit. Maybe you should do the same, because it will only get worse.

how is this technology

It's funny because he has a good idea that could make millions. The problem is, there are hundreds of companies out there just in my area that have great ideas that don't catch on.

He doesn't seem to understand this and believes the world revolves around him. Again South Park had it 100% right.

that doesn't mean this thread is tech related

>The problem is, there are hundreds of companies out there just in my area that have great ideas that don't catch on.

well that's why he shilling it so fucking hard, so it catches on, duh

Take this to /r9k/

trust me he's doing a shit job of this and won't take advice because I'm "younger".

It's a common occurrence in the tech industry, just thought maybe others had similar stories.

he's even raped me a few times for 'disobeying' him.

It was Cook wasn't it

OP I think you were high on meth and imagined everything.

this
/thread

and thank you for you blogpost
take your feefees elsewhere

9000% chance that guy wasn't even originally from SF or else he'd have a job here by now and not pissing off actual business owners.

What south park episode are you referring to?

>Gave friend this idea for an app
>Fast forward 5 years out of college
>Out of nowhere he starts talking to me, invites me around to his for drinks
>He's got a nice place, tells me how he has popular apps in the appstore and has made hundreds of thousands of dollars
>We talk and hang out for a few weekends after that
>One day he starts talking about app ideas
>Asks me for my input
>Tell him his ideas are awful
>He gets triggered
>Tells me how he has successful apps on the appstore
>Decide to look them up
>He has like 5 apps
>4 apps include retarded flashlight app and battery saver apps all with negative reviews his one good app is 4 star, 1mil downloads and was my idea
>laugh at him
>tell him his only good app is my idea
>he kicks me out

>42
>Boomer
Uhh no

Stfu floens

I was thinking about making Android apps for free. I will like to do it as a hobby, mostly because many apps are filled with ads and/or microtransactions.

If I release an app for free on the Play Store, will Google automatically put ads on my apps or will I have a choice in the matter? I'm American living in America.

Fdroid dummy

What app

Fdroid is ded.

You have to pay to host your application on Play Store. They won't force you to put an ads though.