>talking to Chinese woman
>she's going to Greece next week

>talking to Brazilian woman
>she's taking two months to travel throughout Europe

>talking to Turkish guy
>he's going on a two-week trip to the Philippines

>talking to Thai woman
>she's going to Russia this autumn

How are all these third worlders traveling more than me? I'm barely able to afford a trip within my own country. If I were a middle-class Brazilian, I would probably be enjoying life right now.

now post the cat with two knives

I've seen so many photoshoped versions of this image that I don't even know which one is the original

Get a fucking job.

We are third worlders ?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:-DDDDDDDDD

its probably just because you're bad at saving up money

you know how gays can tell who's gay?

well I can tell you're a third worlder

and gay

>If I were a middle-class Brazilian, I would probably be enjoying life right now.

Be honest, lads. How does this make you feel?

>she's going to Russia this autumn
B-but why??

Hey, I wonder the same thing about tourists coming here...

That's not the average middle class, that's upper middle class at least.

That feel when no upper middle class Brazilian gf.

> If I were a middle-class Brazilian, I would probably be enjoying life right now.
No you wouldn't. Most middle-class people can't afford to travel that much anymore because of the economic crisis and the price of the dollar. The people you see travelling are actually upper-middle class, which are like only 1/10 of the middle class.
That's upper-middle class (people who earn at least R$20.000 a month). Most middle-class live in smaller apartments and the only luxuries they can afford is like electronics, healthcare, private schools and not living in a favela.
Your average middle-class brazilian lives like a low-class american/canadian, just a little bit above trailer trash.

half of them take cabs to favelas to fuck drug dealers
especially the cute ones.

>How are all these third worlders traveling more than me?

rich thirdworlders?

>half of them take cabs to favelas to fuck drug dealers
>especially the cute ones.

:-(

I don't take trips and have 30k in the bank

guess I'm just a miser

Contradiction of terms, pablo

calm down, i'm only memeing
what I said happens but it's rare
interracial relationships are common but no one cares about it, especially if the guy/girl is mixed instead of black.

>all his delusion

I mean we're bad, but not your mindset of bad.

I know the guy who posted this picture. His father owns 6 meat factories, a farm that raises more than 500 cattle a year with an annual revenue of 200k dollars and his mother is a judge.

If that's middle class in Canada, then i'm glad for you, but here in Brazil it's upper-class.

>I don't take trips and have 30k in the bank
How the actual fuck? No que vocĂȘ trabalha?

do you think all first worlders are rich and all third worlders are poor'

islamic cunts by default are africa tier.

I have a fair bit of money saved up as well. Do you drink a lot or something? Alcohol is such a drain and its a fucking waste of money

what's relativity?

Red square\Hermitage you dumb nigger.

probably interesting in your culture and history you dolt

the cold war is over no such thing as Third world that is a meme
all nations listed are decently well off

To be honest, mixed people here is probably the most common skincolor.
Which is a little disheartning because i like the redheads and the asians and theres fucking none of those where i live.

that's rich here in america Q_Q
of course they would be making about 3 to 4 times the amount they make in Brazil
god why do i have to be a poor american so pointless

Depending to where and when you're going to travel it is actually cheaper to travel outside of Brazil than inside.

But hey if any North American come here they will be able to buy shit dirtcheap because of how weak our currency currently is.

If you're able to get a gig where you gain in dollars you're basically millionaire.

I'm black(or Mixed by Brazil standards) and have red hair from my small(5%) Irish heritage i guess
planning on coming to Brazil when the hype dies down from the Olympics
this is why i want to work at an embassy in Brazil would be one of my dream jobs

Can you speak portuguese m8?

>half of them take cabs to favelas to fuck drug dealers
>especially the cute ones.

Wtf? are you retarded or favelado? Upper middle class girls don't fuck with drug dealers they and the society around them know that they should never even talk with a favelado, you forgot that brazil is a really segregated country?

>planning on coming to Brazil when the hype dies down from the Olympics
NO DONT THATS WHEN SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN

learning
i did say after the hype
also planning on going to Florianopolis and not RIO or Sao paulo maybe a visit to the capital in i have time/money

Chances are if they speak good english they're better off than 90% of their countrymen.

i'm middle-class, my uncle is a cab driver and he tells me stories.
it's not that common, but it does happen

>How are all these third worlders traveling more than me?
Taxes user. You are being strangled without realizing it.
t. Algerian who is going to Spain, Indonesia and Thailand in the next two months.

They dont go there to fuck drug dealers, they go to the parties and literally nobody touches them, they stay super deslocated

Whatever you do, don't go to Campo Grande - MS. That's where old, retired people go to die. If you wanna visit the pantanal or just the midwest in general go to bonito instead. It's a tourist trap town, so everythin is expensive, but our money is devalued as fuck right now so who cares.

yea sure thing
keep believing that while they get gangbanged by favelados.

>Campo Grande - MS
Another shithole capital huh
thanks for the heads up i'll avoid that city

>anecdote as evidence

It's not a shithole, it's just unbelievably boring.

ah ok not somewhere a 20 something would bother going will abroad
Ever been to Blumenau is it just a meme city or worth going to?

Nah, never been there, sorry.